Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

shade

Country flag
how come we never hear hispanics responding with "we are the natives, you are the outsiders in this land"?
Hispanics are not actually native to what is now America.
They are native to what is now Mexico and those other natives.

Mestizos don't like Wh*teys in many LATAM countries with plenty of we iz natives LARP

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Iceland's women are on a strike for, you guessed it, "gender inequality". :yawn:
1698250316923.png

For the uninitiated, Iceland is THE MOST gender-equal (in Western parlance) place on earth where women peg their male counterparts more than the men doing the heavy lifting ALREADY.

Longewala

Country flag
Iceland's women are on a strike for, you guessed it, "gender inequality". :yawn:
View attachment 227559

For the uninitiated, Iceland is THE MOST gender-equal (in Western parlance) place on earth where women peg their male counterparts more than the men doing the heavy lifting ALREADY.
Should have a day with men taking time off driving trucks, running power plants, running trains and taxis, doing the electrical and gardening work, building sites....

srevster

Country flag
I live in New Jersey..don't know if I can file such..but they if I keep filing multiple times then the court will throw out my case. Needs more kattar Hindu Bros in the area to inflict pain..sadly most H1Bs don't want to get involved while the one who are grew up here are drank the woke koolaid..
Why would this impact your H1b?

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Time for ‘caste census’ type survey in 95%+ white Scotland :pound:

after some time...all above "white" ans will be changed by "kaafir" word. i mean "chairman is white" will change in "chairman is kaafir". "judges r white" will be change into "judges r kaafir"....let their (peaceful) population reach to magical number of 15-20% of population in any country. 😂😝

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Imagine if these types of guns are easily available for public.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles