Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Oo my gaawd, this time they are appropriating Sri Rama & Sita maa

View attachment 195010

View attachment 195011
Sundara Kanda says Ram was fair skinned, had broad shoulders, and had a throat like a conch

Lekin inn ch###yo ko australoid dikhti hai.

Meanwhile Krishna who is described as Meghavarnà, i.e as dark as storm clouds, they appropriate him into a caucasian

Ajeeb ch###ye hai

Regardless, any random Indian Indian no matter how dark >>>>>>>> N&##ers

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Bruh..... dudes white!! WTF lol.
He is writing himself as the saviour of the Black ladies

Also one of his "books":
View attachment 195016
LMAO, dude just has a fetish for black people.
I'll show you something, that will make you feel like you took a huge dose of meth.

Remember, the author is a fat, white woman. Atleast she was the last time I saw her. People change their gender and all that crap all the time now so dunno what the author is now.

Black Future: An Interracial Sissy Story
Celebrate Black History Month with New Books

Home
My Books
Browse ▾
Community ▾
Jump to ratings and reviews

Black Future: An Interracial Sissy Story
Whitney Ryan
96 ratings42 reviews

Want to read

Buy on Amazon

Rate this book
The year is 2045. The southern United States lives under BLACK RULE. All white males are sissified. White women live to serve BLACK KINGS in vast reproduction facilities. Welcome to America's BLACK FUTURE.

Alex Lang remembers life before the revolution – before the government-issued hormones, the sissy wigs, frilly lingerie, and mandatory chastity. He lives on the war-torn outskirts of New Africa, where he hides his beautiful blonde step-sister Kaylee from the clutches of the brutal New African army.

As musclebound black soldiers prowl the countryside searching for fertile white women, Alex will stop at nothing to protect sweet Kaylee's purity. In his pink-and-blue wig, flirty sissy skirt, and fishnet stockings, Alex gives his tender white body to a gang of pitiless black alpha soldiers: the ultimate act of courage and sacrifice. But is sissy Alex prepared for the overwhelming demonstration of power and domination? The encounter brings him face-to-face with his worst fears... and his most unspeakable sissy fantasies.

Acclaimed author and pro domme Whitney Ryan presents a tantalizingly political vision of the future. Her powerful, vivid, fly-on-the-wall passages of three-on-one interracial man-on-sissy action push the boundaries of sensual fiction. The BLACK KINGS have their way with Alex's sissy body, pumping and pounding and cursing through one of the hottest gang scenes in the history of the genre. And interspersed throughout the sizzling prose, a suspenseful narrative full of imaginative world-building unfolds.

Experience the true power of black bulls in black jackboots. Prepare to pay the ultimate reparations. Explore the mind-bending world of BLACK FUTURE, the first book in Whitney Ryan's brand new series.
59 pages, Kindle Edition

Published August 25, 2018
41461786.png

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
I'll show you something, that will make you feel like you took a huge dose of meth.

Remember, the author is a fat, white woman. Atleast she was the last time I saw her. People change their gender and all that crap all the time now so dunno what the author is now.

LMAO, I remember going down the black supremacist rabbit hole. Dudes are just obsessed with sex and nothing else. Compensating for having nothing else.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
lol, if this is true then Modi is finally dealing with the elephant in the room.

Doesn't affect much, any traitor here will supply the news to pharen media it's not 1980.
Better to ban all their website,sm handles and tv channel

Sanglamorre

Country flag
lol, if this is true then Modi is finally dealing with the elephant in the room.

The funniest bit is, nobody identifying themselves and just making generalised complaints. So the value of these complaints is same as me accusing Modi of breaking into my room, stealing my motorcycle and beating me up and making me sing Britannia Rules the Waves and running away. 😂

ovalpiston

Country flag
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but the US economy will have to be severe recession and job less rate above 8% (it is at a record low of 3.3% now) for a GOP candidate to have any chance of winning. Biden is old,clearly in a cognitive decline and has low energy, i expect him to bow out next year despite his claims of running again. That said, nobody in GOP has a chance of winning against another "moderate" democrat in 2024 unless the economy is in doldrums. GOP is split between Trumpists and old school conservatives. If Trump ends up as the nominee, then expect independents and moderate conservatives to join democrats as was the case in 2022 and 2022 midterms. Republicans also have to face a demography which is not in their favor ( case in point, Republicans have lost the last 6 popular votes ), while on an average 5,000 baby boomers pass away each day. They will also have to face an onslaught of negative media/social media campaigns and the democrats excellent grassroot level organization ability which makes them such a potent force when it comes to ballot harvesting and educating people on mail-in ballots in states where it is legal.

My prediction, and i could be well wrong, in future the "right" in the US will increasingly begin to look like the "conservatives" in Europe, i.e. they are just center-left fighting far left. Increasing number of immigrants, immigrants having more kids than the natives, social media, the education system all points towards strong headwinds for conservatives in states which will fundamentally change them.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Is the current system not improving the lives of huge numbers of people?

what was before the current system?
India was occupied by GB (were there famines?). China was a prostrate cow being milked by the 8 nation Alliance. Africa was colonized. New World was conquered.

what did things look like even further back? how free and advanced were nations and people?

another_armchair

Country flag
Is the current system not improving the lives of huge numbers of people?

what was before the current system?
India was occupied by GB (were there famines?). China was a prostrate cow being milked by the 8 nation Alliance. Africa was colonized. New World was conquered.

what did things look like even further back? how free and advanced were nations and people?
There is an opposing point to your POV - Is the current system not improving the lives of huge numbers of people? but I don't want to go down that slippery slope.

We can always turn the clock backwards to a timestamp of our convenience to browbeat each other.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Oo my gaawd, this time they are appropriating Sri Rama & Sita maa

View attachment 195010

View attachment 195011
1677436903327.png

Sundara Kanda says Ram was fair skinned, had broad shoulders, and had a throat like a conch

Lekin inn ch###yo ko australoid dikhti hai.

Meanwhile Krishna who is described as Meghavarnà, i.e as dark as storm clouds, they appropriate him into a caucasian

Ajeeb ch###ye hai

Regardless, any random Indian Indian no matter how dark >>>>>>>> N&##ers
There's a weird obsession among niqqers to show how Indians and Africans look the same. We wuzzz kangz syndrome still makes them believe that those who have a history of dancing around fires doing unga-bunga are even remotely similar to the natives of Bharat, the mightiest civilisation on Earth.

Where's the similarity in the people?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
View attachment 195039

There's a weird obsession among niqqers to show how Indians and Africans look the same. We wuzzz kangz syndrome still makes them believe that those who have a history of dancing around fires doing unga-bunga are even remotely similar to the natives of Bharat, the mightiest civilisation on Earth.

Don't do stuff like Pakis. Shimla is a very beautiful place.

But we do have places in India that look like the place shown in the Nigeria video, mostly fault of the muzzies tho. Their ghettoes look like that.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
View attachment 195039

Those drawings are from a whitoid with fetish for black people

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Don't do stuff like Pakis. Shimla is a very beautiful place.

But we do have places in India that look like the place shown in the Nigeria video, mostly fault of the muzzies tho. Their ghettoes look like that.
I was talking about people not the place, for your delight I post a shitty area of Delhi for you.
Now I ask the same question, whats the similarities among both races which they try to create in their delusions?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I was talking about people not the place, for your delight I post a shitty area of Delhi for you.
Now I ask the same question, whats the similarities among both races which they try to create in their delusions?
You don't need to post a shitty area for me. I live in a city infested with muzzies, I've seen and experienced many.

For the second thing, it's what I call the Wakanda syndrome. African Americans have nothing to be proud of. Africans see them as aliens, they never improved themselves to match the American standard. So they need to find imagined glorious pasts to support their legitimacy in present. Now, it's a very used tactic employed by every power establishing themselves. The mythology bit is also not surprising. The Egyptian pharaohs claimed origin from Ra, some Graeco-Roman kings claimed a Zeus-Jupiter ancestry.

The astounding bit is, these American blacks are basing their pride on Wakanda, Black Adam etc. They're trying to do real time pop culture mythbuilding which is hilarious.

Another branch of that is claiming ancestry to a glorious past, be it Egyptian Civilization, India, or even Gautam Buddha (apparently they think the curly snail representation of his hair in statues is actually the curled Matty nigga hair so Buddha was black according to them). Dindu nuffins have nothing so they try to connect with India. There's no connection.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Looks like consuming this shit is taking a toll on the collective IQs of Ewwropeans :lol:.
View attachment 194846

Nazi German Shepherds masquerading as humans should be treated the way an animal should be treated, steal the kids of German Ambassador to India and then negotiate. Bloody bastards.
The ONLY country that appropriately negotiates with the Collective US-led West is China. Keep our rivalry aside, but damn do they impress me. They respond action to action.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I personally want to see the pandemonium we suffered in the 90s (our parents, while we were teengers/young kids) act out fully in the Divided States of America. While I was always cautiously positive about Indo-US ties, the Biden Administration & their master Soros' coming out has confirmed by apprehensions that they need to be dealt with in an off-hand manner.

gslv markIII

Country flag
View attachment 195039

Lol, that Lagos video...

I see whiteys saying Indians simply break into dancing probably after watching our movies or us watching us dancing during weddings but doesn't that stereotype fit blacks better?? Why do they sing & dance so much lol.

Kumaoni

LOL I got banned from that sub reddit for pointing out their hypocrisy. One of them was crying about caste discrimination, muslim discrimination stuff then I told him about minority crimes in west and posted some articles. Couldn't argue with me he then went to about r*pe rates in India, I then showed him the rates in US which was higher than India. He then showed articles on how r*pe was unreported in India. Then finally I showed him how the same happened in US. The guy stopped replying and I got massively downvoted and finally recieved a message that I was banned from that subreddit for trolling.
Average Redditor in 2023
D6A16E16-DBB1-45CA-A340-3BA9AA3909D9.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles