Replace all the "way"s into gay's for example

That's the wrong way to tickle Mary,
That's the wrong way to kiss.
That's the wrong gay to tickle Mary,
That's the wrong gay to kiss.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Well, I think you are presenting 1 side of the argument there when you are mentioning their history of "300 years".

If they were so superior then why had to even free the colonies in the first place?

Why they were defeated in the first Ethiopian War?

Why they used to steal inventions of particular cultures and then make them own? They did this a lot with India.

Why it took them nearly a dozen white countries to defeat single China in boxer rebellion?

Why it took dozens of White countries to fight against communist and Jewish Lenin and still get defeated?

Why they were compensating with strikes and other peaceful movements in their colonies including India?

Finally, why they were whipped by Hitler and Japanese in WW2 and had to beg India to help them in WW2?

List is huge.

All of this pretty much proves that they may have been deceptive rulers in those "300 years" in some alien cultures but they totally lacked the ability to qualify for the word called "superior".
Coomer gulam cucked eurofags not worth the dust of Brahaman Dharmiks feet.

DHARMAAloneTriumphs.jpg

Freakk

Country flag
one more kanging, muh Aryan
Someone tell him indo euroepeans were half iranN+chg and this Ancestry peaks in non Europeans like balochis and Georgians.

Also,tell him indo Europeans expanded into Europe because of weapon export from other iranN+chg Civilizations like Leyla tepe,maykop,sumerians(iranN+chg).

It was just iranN+chg conquering europe and forcing their langauge and religion and culture on the Europeans.

He is praising non white non european imperialism from the middle east

Freakk

Country flag
Bhosda coomers claim nordics spoke Sanskrit before nordic identity even formed.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also the lullz sintashta were forest-steppe dwellers. Hence not any nordic.
We know that sintahsta andronovo was not indo iranian/Aryan but it could be tocharian or some other dead dialect.

But whatever it was, sintahsta andronovo were not "Nordic" or "white people" in the modern sense.

They had different weird metrical Skull and facial phenotypes.

70% sintashta samples are brown eyed
Only 5% are pale skinned while 50%+ Germans are pale skinned.

Only 10-15% have blonde hair and 60% of sintahsta samples have black hair.
20-25% being medium brown/light brown .

So,a people who are majority dark eyed,dark haired,olive-light brown skinned are white now?

When would this WE wuzzing nordocentrism stop?

Freakk

Country flag
We know that sintahsta andronovo was not indo iranian/Aryan but it could be tocharian or some other dead dialect.

But whatever it was, sintahsta andronovo were not "Nordic" or "white people" in the modern sense.

They had different weird metrical Skull and facial phenotypes.

70% sintashta samples are brown eyed
Only 5% are pale skinned while 50%+ Germans are pale skinned.

Only 10-15% have blonde hair and 60% of sintahsta samples have black hair.
20-25% being medium brown/light brown .

So,a people who are majority dark eyed,dark haired,olive-light brown skinned are white now?

When would this WE wuzzing nordocentrism stop?
Myth of the Nordic sintahsta andronovo debunked.

The only reason sintahsta became a bit white is because their proto-corded ware/yamnaya fathers took european woman.

The resulting mulatto sintahsta became a bit white

Hamad AlThani

Lol couldn't find local qatari fans to showcase the world. A desert waste land with no football history or culture. And i believe their team must be made of black imported players from africa
I guess this is what seething looks like by poor people cause they know they can't get what us Qataris have. Remember there is a reason Indians are the largest community in Qatar. To earn money and send it back home to make something for themselves. If they were living in India, they would have had a sub standard lifestyle

Hamad AlThani

You can start with this viral video where Qatar in its infinite wisdom thought it was wise to hire migrant workers to pose as fans from Portugal, Brazil, Germany etc!

The Daily Telegraph

Ex-FIFA President regrets allowing Qatar to host the WC -

A soulless Qatar built on misery and corruption - The Daily Mail

US Mens Soccer Team changes logo in solidarity with LGBTQ community -

UK Mens Soccer Team boards plane named "Rainbow" -

Fans across Germany call for Qatar WC boycott - ABC News

You forgot to mention those "FAKE FANS" were indians and Malayalam's mostly.

ovalpiston

Country flag
You forgot to mention those "FAKE FANS" were indians and Malayalam's mostly.
Don't worry about their ethnicity, the fact remains that Qatar's PR attempt blew up spectacularly on their face and now they are a global ridicule , subject of daily mockery and derision! Instead of Qatar's intended goal(Pun intended!) to portray themselves as a responsible, civil, modern nation state that brings people together from all over the world for a great sporting event, they are left with hiring fake fans, shutting down media, threatening journalists, and issuing a litany of prohibited acts/items which makes them look like what they desperately tried to avoid, i.e. a bunch of barbarians who accidentally struck oil and got rich but with a mentality firmly stuck in the 6th century!

Oh, to make matters worse (or better?) i heard that the Qataris have also tried to buy "fans" or rather paid-for supporters from Europe who were promised a daily allowance, food and stay vouchers and air tickets. But in their jihad to demolish what remains of Qatar's abysmal reputation, reneged on that promise as well and left the hired "fans" in a limbo by cancelling their allowance!

Bharatiya

Country flag

The comment thread is one of the most toxic I've ever seen. And it has only reinforced my belief that equality of humans, freedom of expression is crap. If people can't be civilized, then civility needs to beaten into them.

Modern Feminism is the most dangerous ideology today. It is turning 50% population against the other 50%. The perfect plan for elites.

We should keep this virus out of India. Severely punish Feminazis and inflict fear on them. Soft handed approach won't work for these bitches. Only hard handed methods. They don't bitch and moan in Middle East about Women rights. They don't go to Afghanistan.

No person, community or ideology is above National Interest.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles