Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

JBH22

F
Frustrating to become a small island, reality is slowly catching them. Sooner or later minorities in Europe will be butchered and these skanks will try their colonial 2.0 adventures.
PS: The great civilisational UK under Churchill chose to give famine to Indians. Millions died.
I'm so proud when I see that intellectually we are no less than anyone, though there is still lots to do.

Anibesh acharya

The Chinese market is Volkswagen's largest market, accounting for around 50% of Volkswagen's global sales in 2021 . China is bread and butter for many German companies . Recently they have increased their investment . The day China decides to fck Germany , it ll be epic . And people ask why Germany is so anti india . We are doing the right thing by maintaining the trade relation with Russia .

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
It happens when You are used to very high living standards, and suddenly you drop to rock bottom
And you want to kill yourself, rather than working on yourself, back to where you come from

Materialistic idiots with a lack of spirituality the western lot

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Also note
"Representing my religion" statement
Never remember an Indian guy who became Citizen of foreign country and reached a position of fame saying he/she is representing their religion and shiiet
Thought provoking about the average M psyche

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles