Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

shade

Country flag
It seems GoI needs to increase the price of refined products being supplied to eurotard union.

It must be pointed out that they don't cry about "human rights violation" of Muslim and Boodist minorities in a certain other country.
One that is quite a large market.
And loves eating bats and dogs.

Then again they don't have a randikhana media and full American infiltration so much so that an Ambassador offers (((help))).

shade

Country flag
Why are blacks so disdainful .
Iranis were making fun but it was harmless and they were mostly doing tareef.
Arabs are also okay I guess , why blacks ?
@shade
@FalconSlayers
One reason is that the image of India and Indians is universally maligned, Left or Right media, Chrischun or Buslim religions and literally everywhere, so even the absolute bottom-barrel subhuman chimps think they can dab on us.

The other reason is habshis are jealous of Indians, East Africa coast countries and South Africa all have an elite Indian business class, jewing the n!gger in his own countries + all nog countries are still shitholes with no improvement and everyone got independence pretty much the same time.

gslv markIII

Country flag
But why I don't understand this
Jealousy. Frankly, I haven't seen a bunch of humans as incompetent as Habshis.

Let's face it, we routinely berate Pakis/ Kanglus for having their entire industry based on this kind of juggad-ery.

But have we ever seen anything like this in Ooga-Booga land? This is the best "innovation" they come up with.

Look at those wheels.

Even Bronze Age Indian carpenters & metalworkers could produce better-quality wheels for chariots & carts.

Heck, even our ancient stoneworkers could fashion effing stone into truer circles.

EMzEz5rVAAATyDx.jpeg

I guess rank incompetence leads to this kind of jealousy & butt-hurt.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Let's face it, we routinely berate Pakis/ Kanglus for having their entire industry based on this kind of juggad-ery.

But have we ever seen anything like this in Ooga-Booga land? This is the best "innovation" they come up with.

Look at those wheels.

Even Bronze Age Indian carpenters & metalworkers could produce better-quality wheels for chariots & carts.

Heck, even our ancient stoneworkers could fashion effing stone into truer circles.

View attachment 214620

I guess I have to come out my Ncert textbook mindset of NAM nation brother hood and remeber it is not 1960s anymore
And third world solidarity is a sham at best .At worst its a complete falsehood .
@FalconSlayers
@shade
@Moroboshi
@gslv markIII
@SKC
Thank you gentlemen , I duly appreciate your explanations.
Regards ,
Lovecharger.

dfcool

Country flag
It seems GoI needs to increase the price of refined products being supplied to eurotard union.

Most of the EU politicians are low IQ nincompoops, they are on Global left, Qatar, Morocco etc payroll.

So every anti india statement by EU either sponsored by Global Left or one MENA country or our great neighbours.

This is happening in Nigeria every day, NO EU parliamentarian speaks about it.
Over 50,000 Christians killed in Nigeria by Islamist extremists
18,000 churches set on fire

avg every year 7,600 getting killed.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Most of the EU politicians are low IQ nincompoops, they are on Global left, Qatar, Morocco etc payroll.

So every anti india statement by EU either sponsored by Global Left or one MENA country or our great neighbours.

This is happening in Nigeria every day, NO EU parliamentarian speaks about it.
Over 50,000 Christians killed in Nigeria by Islamist extremists
18,000 churches set on fire

avg every year 7,600 getting killed.
they poke everywhere, just that we don’t focus enough on what they say about rest of the world.

thebakofbakchod

Why are blacks so disdainful .
Iranis were making fun but it was harmless and they were mostly doing tareef.
Arabs are also okay I guess , why blacks ?
@shade
@FalconSlayers
Lol exactly. It makes sense why these Arabs are seething/making fun. We are kafirs to them, yada yada and some of our own go too overboard in hating mullas and show off their single digit IQ too easily (a lot of comments making fun of dead children in turkey earthquake went viral in arab social media), and we too love to give these Arabs a taste of their own mirror. But why are these africans chimping out about? We barely ever interact with them or comment on their affairs

thebakofbakchod

Look at those wheels.

View attachment 214620

There is an entire playlist showing the "inventions" of aircrafts by Africans. I don't usually like making fun of kallus but it is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmBzFeqg_Ek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a29FRIk-mPM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy5AgP5yQB0

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQo_oYvNqaa5dD1_fzkd5TpB3wWUxtzXg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
FCRA approval denied for UK funded NGOs based in India taking into consideration strong opinions of tax paying british citizens w.r.t foreign aid to India :troll:
=======
Hand back the antiquities from various British museums, and stop your NGOs from pestering us for FCRA approvals…… and yes, keep the change

SKC

Country flag

Look at those wheels.

View attachment 214620

Lack of Big automobile manufacturing units have caused them to produce vehicle parts using these crude roadside Molding plants.
The end product might looks good visually but they dont have the same strength as the parts built using accurate metallurgy and machines from a manufacturing plants.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles