Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
From cotton plantations to urban plantations.

Makes a lot of sense as to why Dems want Blacks to remain in their current state. A solid votebank.
Don't care about the blacks, any community that has common sense will know that you cant grow wealthy and have a good community without worshipping the gods of hardwork and knowledge,family values as they enable wealth building and stability.

Blacks have conflated being rich and studious with being non-black and white even though most East asians and Indians could be considered as whiter than white people in that case.these idiots can't get it into their heads that you can compete and get revenge against the whiteys better by being rich and progressing on the development ladder as an individual and a community. China and India for example are able to have some say not because of some swagger or some woke culture but by pursuing wealth and development efforts collectively and transforming that wealth and prosperity into power.

Blacks are currently peak - bioleninists and have the secular gods of poverty and criminality.

Vinash

Country flag
Don't care about the blacks, any community that has common sense will know that you cant grow wealthy and have a good community without worshipping the gods of hardwork and knowledge,family values as they enable wealth building and stability.

Blacks have conflated being rich and studious with being non-black and white even though most East asians and Indians could be considered as whiter than white people in that case.these idiots can't get it into their heads that you can compete and get revenge against the whiteys better by being rich and progressing on the development ladder as an individual and a community. China and India for example are able to have some say not because of some swagger or some woke culture but by pursuing wealth and development efforts collectively and transforming that wealth and prosperity into power.

Blacks are currently peak - bioleninists and have the secular gods of poverty and criminality.
Also, it's not just an America phenomenon.

Even in South Africa where they are 80%+ population, they keep bitching and crying about Indians forgetting the fact that Indians also suffered during apartheid.

If you are a failure in places where you are a minority i.e USA and a failure in places where you are a majority i.e South Africa, then the problem is YOU and not your minority status.

shade

Country flag
Also, it's not just an America phenomenon.

Even in South Africa where they are 80%+ population, they keep bitching and crying about Indians forgetting the fact that Indians also suffered during apartheid.

If you are a failure in places where you are a minority i.e USA and a failure in places where you are a majority i.e South Africa, then the problem is YOU and not your minority status.
They are chimps in countries in their own continent
They are chimps in countries where they are imported, Brazil, France, US you name it.

Vinash

Country flag
I was expecting some huge truth bombs but seems nignigs will take offence to anything except licking their boots and praying to criminal black Jesus
That's what stood out for me. Any normal human would see that Vivek was right. But the Blacks are so steeped in their victimhood that they are attacking him for saying commonsense stuff.

Here are few more things that pissed off the blacks

shade

Country flag
That's what stood out for me. Any normal human would see that Vivek was right. But the Blacks are so steeped in their victimhood that they are attacking him for saying commonsense stuff.

Here are few more things that pissed off the blacks

I just realized this nibba is espousing typical whitey republicuck talking points.
But I guess he receives less blowback because he's Indian?

Vinash

Country flag
I just realized this nibba is espousing typical whitey republicuck talking points.
But I guess he receives less blowback because he's Indian?
He's very articulate that's what sets him apart from Whites who say the same things.

Most white republicans don't give an explanation to their statements while this guy gives facts to backup his statements. So his opponents can't really attack him.

Him being Indian is a negative if anything as Blacks think only Blacks have the right to claim "minority" status.

shade

Country flag
He's very articulate that's what sets him apart from Whites who say the same things.

Most white republicans don't give an explanation to their statements while this guy gives facts to backup his statements. So his opponents can't really attack him.

Him being Indian is a negative if anything as Blacks think only Blacks have the right to claim "minority" status.
Arre what I was saying is a whitey dare not say these things, his pink ass will get immediately cancelled because DAS RAYCISSS N SHEEEIT

Vinash

Country flag
Arre what I was saying is a whitey dare not say these things, his pink ass will get immediately cancelled because DAS RAYCISSS N SHEEEIT
I disagree on that take.

Whites can say those things too as long as they are articulate enough to counter the accusations of muh racism. But, whites wet their pants and lose cohesion the moment they get a racism accusation.

Tucker Carlson said it on a recent podcast that he'd vote for Vivek.

Tim Pool on a recent podcast actually said that "Vivek will run circles around both Trump and Desantis at the same time" in debates and that Trump should avoid debating Vivek.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles