Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
now this would go towards conspiracies and naming the ;those-who-must-not-be-named; thing maybe we should open a separate Conspiracies zone to keep 'not so politically correct and extremist kind' contents off these kind of threads

mods @ezsasa @hit&run @Indx TechStyle etc, permission to start a conspiracies thread ?

but again it's judeo christians at play here
Go ahead
Not good tbh.

Internet edgelords aren't helping India with their antics.

Not at all, there is no goodwill image of Indians beyond government to government engagements. Blacks in general detest Indians being financially more successfully and are involved in mischief against them in Western world, Africa and even in India itself.

All the internet shitfests you see are begun by some African which is bombed by some Indian in the end and they go bonkers crying yindians racist.
They expect themselves to be privileged for being racist towards others with impunity like they are given in west. Indians meanwhile use racists slangs towards each other in friend circles like jokes. Off course, they will feel least affected and will affect more Afros.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Go ahead

Not at all, there is no goodwill image of Indians beyond government to government engagements. Blacks in general detest Indians being financially more successfully and are involved in mischief against them in Western world, Africa and even in India itself.

All the internet shitfests you see are begun by some African which is bombed by some Indian in the end and they go bonkers crying yindians racist.
Most of those are not even africans, they are westoid blacks, specially american ones.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Go ahead

They expect themselves to be privileged for being racist towards others with impunity like they are given in west. Indians meanwhile use racists slangs towards each other in friend circles like jokes. Off course, they will feel least affected and will affect more Afros.
This is why I keep saying NRIs to not hitch their wagon with Blacks. They're some of the most self sabotaging, bottom tier societies around.

Even worse is Black Muslims though.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Liberal Westoids are really going nuts, aren't they?

one thing that i haven't seen enough happening from Indian non-left when responding to these fellows is reverse guilt tripping. these fellows guilt trip using stupid logics, then reverse guilt tripping should also be fair game.

Indian non-left arrived at the current world view after witnessing decades of naxalism, islamist violence and economic mismanagement within India. if this bruno fellow and his crowd can presume hindu nationalists are guilty of ideological reaction to historical events, then by the same logic why should bruno and his crowd be not accountable for things of the past actions and current events of violence like stone pelting , naxal violence , cross border terror, narcotics smuggling from across border, violence against minorities in pakistan.

if their guilt tripping has no sound reason, then reverse guilt tripping need not have any sound reason.

reciprocity.

Last edited:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
This is why I keep saying NRIs to not hitch their wagon with Blacks. They're some of the most self sabotaging, bottom tier societies around.

Even worse is Black Muslims though.
Nigerian Americans get along well with Indians, usually. Most of Nigerians in US are from southern, Christian part (they are richer and more educated). I have talked to a few of them who are jealous about Indian partition, and wish the same for their country.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Nigerian Americans get along well with Indians, usually. Most of Nigerians in US are from southern, Christian part (they are richer and more educated). I have talked to a few of them who are jealous about Indian partition, and wish the same for their country.
Yeah, I'm willing to concede that Africans out of African are much better than Black Americans. Nigeria is a bit of an anomaly in Africa. They're much better than the rest of black African regions and that's out of the norm.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yeah, I'm willing to concede that Africans out of African are much better than Black Americans. Nigeria is a bit of an anomaly in Africa. They're much better than the rest of black African regions and that's out of the norm.
I wish to meet the elusive nigerian prince
He never comes in public view.
@Shuturmurg sir kindly tell me have met the Nigerian prince?

Jimih

Country flag
Exact the opposite in India..Nigerians in India are involved in massive drug peddling especially in NCR. I have seen them upclose and personal.

If Delhi Police comes to arrest them than their Nigerian women folks attack the raiding policemen.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Thanks for approval, found a thread already exists on subject just inactive

time to revive it

ALL INTERESTED, DUMP YOUR CONSPIRACIES MATERIAL ^HERE IN THIS THREAD^

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Exact the opposite in India..Nigerians in India are involved in massive drug peddling especially in NCR. I have seen them upclose and personal.

If Delhi Police comes to arrest them than their Nigerian women folks attack the raiding policemen.
How are they getting in? Do they come on work visa ? Tourist visa ? Is out background check process really bad ?

another_armchair

Country flag
How are they getting in? Do they come on work visa ? Tourist visa ? Is out background check process really bad ?
Most of them come here on student visa and disperse. Its a well run syndicate and the local african community is quite supportive. Found them in Chennai too.. most of them are genuine, its the women and the older men who are trouble with a T.

another_armchair

Country flag
Maximum are expired student visa holders.

These Nigerians in India are National Security threat, GoI gets Pussified while taking actions on them.
Black Africans pull the race card here too at first signs of trouble and their entire ecosystem including their embassy jumps in to support them.

Plenty in Bangalore too but they keep to themselves and don't socialize outside their circle. Can be quite uppity.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
scholarship by ministry of human resources development // ministry of education 🤷‍♂️ = funded from aawar tax monies 😒

in my former kaalej they had many ηiggers as international students, mostly from african countries like Nigeria, Botswana, Kenya etc.
my former room partner from different branch had a certain Kenyan honour student in his class who was like, gold medalist in his high school there etc and here was doing dual degrees in political science and journalism something.
he told me once that same ηigger was once nabbed by amdavad police at certain Oyo hotel with a desi aunty in *objectionable manner* and likewise things reached to kaalej as well. They couldn't decide whether to keep this ;honour student; or suspend him but my former roommate said he literally begged for forgiveness to his kaalej principle and they agreed to turn blind eyes-ears to that matter 🤷‍♂️

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

vishnugupt

Country flag
Sorry couldn't find appropriate place for this so posting here.

There is a saying in Hindi. एसे फेंक दिया जैसे दूध से मक्खी।

That's how Liberandu-Sickulars Gl0b0h0m0s use people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles