Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Absolute subhumans who are proud of Black culture i.e stealing stuff.
Africans will always be at the lowest in the totem pole. If they took the time to educate their own communities about not stealing and rioting or having a stable family structure or shooting each other for a slice of pizza then they'd be doing better.
And don't tell me about Martin Luther and other leaders being killed, yes they were but didn't the followers learn anything? Their supporters right now are one of the most corrupt politicians.

This is same for Europe.

Now African countries themselves are corrupt as fuck and being exploited still by Europe but at some point of time you have to fight and get real freedom. They're still slaves because their own kind sell each other to the foreigners.

Blacks already owned slaves before anyone came knocking.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Funny thing is my native has lot of foreigners and I can tell you for a fact and I'm sure nobody is suprised by this but Africans are selling drugs and abusing the poor merchants for not understanding english while the Taiwanese aunty invites strangers for tea to learn more about our culture and sends gifts on Diwali + is involved in charity causes.

Coalmine

Country flag
Africans will always be at the lowest in the totem pole. If they took the time to educate their own communities about not stealing and rioting or having a stable family structure or shooting each other for a slice of pizza then they'd be doing better.
And don't tell me about Martin Luther and other leaders being killed, yes they were but didn't the followers learn anything? Their supporters right now are one of the most corrupt politicians.

This is same for Europe.

Now African countries themselves are corrupt as fuck and being exploited still by Europe but at some point of time you have to fight and get real freedom. They're still slaves because their own kind sell each other to the foreigners.

Blacks already owned slaves before anyone came knocking.
Black women are one big black hole. They are after money of their husbands. And take pride being a single mother.

I found out it in youtube.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Funny thing is my native has lot of foreigners and I can tell you for a fact and I'm sure nobody is suprised by this but Africans are selling drugs and abusing the poor merchants for not understanding english while the Taiwanese aunty invites strangers for tea to learn more about our culture and sends gifts on Diwali + is involved in charity causes.
Kolkata ?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
That being said, it was a smart nigga from Houston who helped me in my job and trained me. My commentary is on their society and their achievements thus far.

There are gems like my mentor was to me. Although he did say some nonsense about caste system and Ganges to me which I just retorted back to saying racism in US is just like casteism in India.

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
Aap kaha se ho?

dfcool

Country flag
EU parliament Vice president bribed by Qatar. She said in parliament qatar upholds democracy and human rights.

She is 2nd in command, Imagine how deep spread the level of corruption in EU.

She was arrested and money found in 16 houses.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
EU parliament Vice president bribed by Qatar. She said in parliament qatar upholds democracy and human rights.

A Greek minister caught in bribery from foreign powers...nothing new. Her whole country was bailed out during the Euro Crisis of 2010-11...along with taunts of Germany, France & UK ..i.e "Greeks are lazy mofos, they just take Euro loans but default on them" ..her being a Greek origin will further stereotype the Greeks among the richer norther EU Countries..
Instead of trying to build your nation Greece you are being caught taking bribes from the Camel Jockey Qataris .... Sabash Betiya bahut bhariya !!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

what a fortunate coincidence, at a time when europe is searching for new gas suppliers, leverage over world's largest LNG supplier falls in their lap.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles