IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArK

SORCERER
/\/\/\ I don't think he knows the actuals. I do, and so do many of us in here. Why is why I and many of us steer clear of Pakistani forums and it's other propaganda sites.

That is a terrorist and it's sympathizers paradise. Only the ignorant would try their wit and logic there.

There is no paradise or whatsoever... You have made a Pakistani, a moderator in Indian political forum which DFI owns and u being admin.. I am as ignorant as he is.. I never asked cause i was never interested.

What matters is there are a bunch of defence enthusiastic Indians who finds it as a place where they can debate and share/gain knowledge on things they like. And thats what it matters to me too..

SpArK

SORCERER
And oh yes i now know what DDos is.. i couldnt log in for some time into this forum and had to spend time finishing my second peg of the sundays's quota of vodka..

A.V.

spark if that is true then site is owned by some mr xxx K who stated from my quoted post that the site is under WDN owned by a pakistani , means entire data is at the mercy of the said pakistani user.

what about my queries spark i posted in last page ?

A.V.

There is no paradise or whatsoever... You have made a Pakistani, a moderator in Indian political forum which DFI owns and u being admin.. I am as ignorant as he is.. I never asked cause i was never interested.

What matters is there are a bunch of defence enthusiastic Indians who finds it as a place where they can debate and share/gain knowledge on things they like. And thats what it matters to me too..
We have a pakistani and an israeli moderator to maintain world sections on IPF and we are not hiding it , we are proud of it .

your argument just shows that you are proud to be an indian amongst a forum which is controlled by pakistan and pakistani origin people isnt it .

So u accept that IDF is a pakistani forum is it where mods are indian ?

A.V.

We have a pakistani and an israeli moderator to maintain world sections on IPF and we are not hiding it , we are proud of it .

your argument just shows that you are proud to be an indian amongst a forum which is controlled by pakistan and pakistani origin people isnt it .

So u accept that IDF is a pakistani forum is it where mods are indian ?

SpArK

SORCERER
spark if that is true then site is owned by some mr xxx K who stated from my quoted post that the site is under WDN owned by a pakistani , means entire data is at the mercy of the said pakistani user.

what about my queries spark i posted in last page ?
Forgive me for my "spirited" ignorance, but seriously, what datas????

SpArK

SORCERER

So u accept that IDF is a pakistani forum is it where mods are indian
?

I never said any of the things of that bolded part...

A.V.

spark you must be knowling being a supermod that any server owner can access any of the datas incluidng php contents and database of any site hosted on it .

For example if i host a third party site on my server and give him a separate login pass and all details i can still access all details of the site without knowing his login details from my WHM panel

didnt you know this ?

even can alter data and do what not if i please to .... thats is what any member hosting your site on their server will have data acccess to any content of your site without even you knowing it , he can even alter , change and do as he pleases .

ONE DAY you wake up you will somebody else is logged in with your username and making posts , and users believe it to be you ... how about that

A.V.

spark you must be knowling being a supermod that any server owner can access any of the datas incluidng php contents and database of any site hosted on it .

For example if i host a third party site on my server and give him a separate login pass and all details i can still access all details of the site without knowing his login details from my WHM panel

didnt you know this ?

even can alter data and do what not if i please to .... thats is what any member hosting your site on their server will have data acccess to any content of your site without even you knowing it , he can even alter , change and do as he pleases .

ONE DAY you wake up you will somebody else is logged in with your username and making posts , and users believe it to be you ... how about that

SpArK

SORCERER

didnt you know this ?

God damn it... that means you' have my data.. Can i trust you??

A.V.

I never said any of the things of that bolded part...
So you dont accept it but the argument you provided to oracles post above that ipf has a pakistani moderator and your subsequent post does show the impression that you are happy at being a indian moderator at a pakistani forum.

P.S. what about the quote by your admin that donation goes to server guys aka pakistanis ?,

you being a super moderator wont be able to take backups of your site or enter the server but that pakistani owner of yours can even migrate your site can mirate your entire site , its contents and very thing as he please a via his cpanel ? how do you solve this mess , i guess being a mod you will have no server accesss at all not even admincp access of the standard vbulletin.
yet you tell me that pakistani link on your site is just a link ?

spark you can deny it but people who use servers and vbulletin know what i am speaking .

nrj

Country flag
oh please 2 forums using same styling structure in not coincidence. Its the same css. Ask any novice web developer about it.

A.V.

God damn it... that means you' have my data.. Can i trust you??
SPARK you have no idea how the forums systems are working , we have your details as a member but as a supermod of your forum you are responsible for transferring the data and details of 100 of indians users to pakistanis

now think what is the crime , you take your responsibilty lightly but its the truth incase you didnt know how the whm panel or servers work.

even if you put an indian admin to your cpanel details of you site you will have no access to whm panels which will be under pakistanis , you get it

proff me i am wrong on this

SpArK

SORCERER
So you dont accept it but the argument you provided to oracles post above that ipf has a pakistani moderator and your subsequent post does show the impression that you are happy at being a indian moderator at a pakistani forum.

P.S. what about the quote by your admin that donation goes to server guys aka pakistanis ?,

you being a super moderator wont be able to take backups of your site or enter the server but that pakistani owner of yours can even migrate your site can mirate your entire site , its contents and very thing as he please a via his cpanel ? how do you solve this mess , i guess being a mod you will have no server accesss at all not even admincp access of the standard vbulletin.
yet you tell me that pakistani link on your site is just a link ?

spark you can deny it but people who use servers and vbulletin know what i am speaking .
Mods by default in vbulletin dont have server access. Is it different here. If yes i will recommend this forum format..

Any how i cant recall any "big donations" to the idf site that can worry my nation.

And regarding backups... well isnt it obvious i give a damn!!!!! ( blame it on the "spirits", its not me who is talking)

A.V.

oh please 2 forums using same styling structure in not coincidence. Its the same css. Ask any novice web developer about it.
nrj two forums using the same codes means they are sharing codes with pakistani website its as clear as that , we and ipf share codes as both are ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.