IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojan

Country flag
i tried to write defenceforumindia.com in a post in def.pk but it showed *****************
then it tried to write DFI again it showed ***
but i outsmarted paki site and wrote D.F.I. forum :D

i was replying to a poster who was saying that there's no decent Indian defence forum and IDF "looks pretty bare" so i suggested him to check out BR forums and DFI

trojan

Country flag
And my post just got deleted

Reason : OFFTOPIC

how fcking insecure of them

arya

Country flag
we should avoid IDF

SAME AS WE AVOID SHIT ON ROAD

LurkerBaba

Country flag
Main points to consider regarding fake Indian forum which SR71 has cleverly side stepped or gave a very ordinary answer. Here are some points for SR71 to ponder over and give some clear answers if he really believes that fake Indian forum is not fake and is genuine.

1) Why would an Indian try to host an Indian Defence Forum on a Pakistani server when there are millions of cheap options available to host a website, be it a shared hosting or VPS. Some plans just start from 4-5 dollars/month. And a person who can afford a VBulletin license of $200/year can easily afford that much on the host.

2) How can any right thinking Indian would go to a Pakistani to host a Indian Defence Forum. That itself is a big betrayal. Its like an American going to a Russian to host his website. Give me a break please.

3) Why would money earned on the Indian defense forum should go to Pakistanis. I mean don't any one see a big conflict of interest. Anyone with a small pea brain would stand up and start doubting such motives. But alas some false flaggers or Indiots are convinced that its an Indian defense forum with 100% Indian written over it.

4) Even if a Indian forum is hosted on a Pakistani forum why the eff the design, the css, the wordings describing the forum, the sub-sections in the forum all are identical to the Pakistani forum. Is Tariq brain dead or he doesn't know shit about themes when there are hundred of free theme templates available to use. But no, it looks like an exact replica of the pakistani forum.

5) Why Tariq Khan, an alleged Indian would buy the domains of turkey defense or Australia defense. What is it in it for him? Why didn't he just stuck to Indian Defence Forum. Why are all these forums hosted on one effing single dedicated server. If not for earning money what else?

6) Why is Tariq khan inflating the members number of by using a original IDF database hacked by Pakistanis. Who gave him the right to do so?. It is downright criminal. Any right thinking Indian wouldn't do it or the least he would do is to take the permission of the owner of the original IDF.

7) Why did Tariq Khan closed shout box, visitor messaging, PMing, banning the questioning posters when he was asked about the true colors of the fake Indian forum. Simply because he couldn't handle the onslaught of questioning his integrity. Instead of coming clean he tried to muzzle the voices.

8) Even Jagjit natt and spark at various stages accepted that they are not sure about this forum. Why would any prominent member of that fake forum would do that (of course if not for some positions on fake forum).

9) Even now he says that fake forum is hosted on a different server. Then why the eff it still residing with same host providers (Wired Tree) when there are millions of host providers providing the same service.

10) Why would DFI get attacked the moment we started exposing this fake forum on BRF and here. When DFI was down and IPF has continued the exposing of fake forum, even a little known IPF gets attacked. Any idiot with average IQ would know why they attacked DFI and IPF and timing just shows that who would have done that.

So please SR71 and other indiots of fake forum, answer these questions/queries with some reason. We can forgive a Paki for being a Paki but not an Indian trying to be a Paki.
Hehe pretty comprehensive. Bumping it to the next page :D

Galaxy

Country flag
Looks like they unbanned all members who were banned earlier who raised the voice like me. Just checked few minutes back after a week or so. 75% old active members are not active there for last 2 weeks. :shocked: :whistle: :thumb: :sad: :pound:

Galaxy

Country flag
I Just checked, They just started "Donation" option to pay. Three members were confirmed to pay are not active any more.

Every time they unbanned me, I post here and i am banned again. :lol: This is 3rd time in 3 weeks.

There are many members who were very active there earlier but not active here also. (They are not posting anywhere as of now. Just wait and watch policy).

Waiting for shoutbox again there :lol: few members are also demanding. :)

But I am sad with JJ and Benny unfortunately !!

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Ok guys, I think enough time was spent on SR. Let's keep this thread only on posts genuinely exposing the fakes and also why Indians should not post on defpk.
then bring enough paks here for me to bash :D

You Must be an Idiot to Post in a Pakistani Run Indian Forum! They get the money, they get the Information and what do you get? A few Pakistani Best Friends? Either you are Naive, or acting Naive!
What info they get...Im honestly puzzled. And people who get over their tops without a decent conversation are the idiots according to me. Lets keep the conversation civil.Im entitled to know what is going on.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Ref post # 567;

ya first it going to stationed in sulur base, only few km from my home
ya fellow Puki , this time itself i only see mig-21 with huge noise
..in Sulur..
I find it strange when these sentences attributed to Paks were actually written by me and my another fellow Coimbatore mate Gowtham whom I have met and socialized with.

Am I a Pak? :-/

Dont make us Pakis in the forum wars :lol:

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Tariq did tell that He downloaded Old IDF database from Rapidshare.
If he did that, which I was not aware of, then that certainly lends credence to the views expressed here as its a violation of privacy and its a cyber crime too.

OMFG why cant people just leave me alone in peace to bash Congressis and Pakistanis. :confused:

Last edited:

Abir

People will go wherever they find a decent environment to debate, presence of various nationalities makes it more coveted. As far as Pakistan origin of that place is concerned, well gotta give give credit where it's due and try to innovate. May be I've less patriotic bones than many.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
And in this way IDF is spreading Cyber-Terrorism, another innovative branch emerging from the soil of Pakistan :D

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
People will go wherever they find a decent environment to debate, presence of various nationalities makes it more coveted. As far as Pakistan origin of that place is concerned, well gotta give give credit where it's due and try to innovate. May be I've less patriotic bones than many.
I don't mind if the Pakistani owners of the site identify it as such, a Pakistani owned Indian forum. Why hide their true identities and intentions ? ; This deceit and duplicity is abhorrent and unforgivable.

PS: Go through the thread to learn more about some of the possible ill-intentions of the said forum.

Abir

I don't mind if the Pakistani owners of the site identify it as such, a Pakistani owned Indian forum. Why hide their true identities and intentions ? ; This deceit and duplicity is abhorrent and unforgivable.

PS: Go through the thread to learn more about some of the possible ill-intentions of the said forum.
I did read the thread. I'm not a regular of IDF, though registered there. I don't find them engaging. My reply was for people wondering why do Indiots visit Pakistani forums.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I did read the thread. I'm not a regular of IDF, though registered there. I don't find them engaging. My reply was for people wondering why do Indiots visit Pakistani forums.
That is an even bigger question, indians visiting pak sites. That has been discussed in depth as well on this thread.

johnee

Looks like they unbanned all members who were banned earlier who raised the voice like me. Just checked few minutes back after a week or so. 75% old active members are not active there for last 2 weeks. :shocked: :whistle: :thumb: :sad: :pound:
They could use these old handles and post fake posts to make the forum look buzzing.

Rahul92

I din't understand all that but i am happy that DFI is back

JAISWAL

IDF says they had move the servers
BUT
The reverse ip search and traking show that
THOS BUGGER ARE STILL ON SAME SERVER

although other paki site are offline from todays mornin.

DeletedUser

Lol. You guys really hate this IDF site huh? And what's with the excessive use of "paki". What kind of message do you guys think you're sending out to the rest of the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.