IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Of course we hate any Indian forum run by a Pakistani. There are many other Indian forums and we don't write anything against those forums. Please feel free to go through the thread from the starting.

LurkerBaba

Country flag
Lol. You guys really hate this IDF site huh? And what's with the excessive use of "paki". What kind of message do you guys think you're sending out to the rest of the World?
Please go through the whole thread, or read this summary first

Main points to consider regarding fake Indian forum which SR71 has cleverly side stepped or gave a very ordinary answer. Here are some points for SR71 to ponder over and give some clear answers if he really believes that fake Indian forum is not fake and is genuine.

1) Why would an Indian try to host an Indian Defence Forum on a Pakistani server when there are millions of cheap options available to host a website, be it a shared hosting or VPS. Some plans just start from 4-5 dollars/month. And a person who can afford a VBulletin license of $200/year can easily afford that much on the host.

2) How can any right thinking Indian would go to a Pakistani to host a Indian Defence Forum. That itself is a big betrayal. Its like an American going to a Russian to host his website. Give me a break please.

3) Why would money earned on the Indian defense forum should go to Pakistanis. I mean don't any one see a big conflict of interest. Anyone with a small pea brain would stand up and start doubting such motives. But alas some false flaggers or Indiots are convinced that its an Indian defense forum with 100% Indian written over it.

4) Even if a Indian forum is hosted on a Pakistani forum why the eff the design, the css, the wordings describing the forum, the sub-sections in the forum all are identical to the Pakistani forum. Is Tariq brain dead or he doesn't know shit about themes when there are hundred of free theme templates available to use. But no, it looks like an exact replica of the pakistani forum.

5) Why Tariq Khan, an alleged Indian would buy the domains of turkey defense or Australia defense. What is it in it for him? Why didn't he just stuck to Indian Defence Forum. Why are all these forums hosted on one effing single dedicated server. If not for earning money what else?

6) Why is Tariq khan inflating the members number of by using a original IDF database hacked by Pakistanis. Who gave him the right to do so?. It is downright criminal. Any right thinking Indian wouldn't do it or the least he would do is to take the permission of the owner of the original IDF.

7) Why did Tariq Khan closed shout box, visitor messaging, PMing, banning the questioning posters when he was asked about the true colors of the fake Indian forum. Simply because he couldn't handle the onslaught of questioning his integrity. Instead of coming clean he tried to muzzle the voices.

8) Even Jagjit natt and spark at various stages accepted that they are not sure about this forum. Why would any prominent member of that fake forum would do that (of course if not for some positions on fake forum).

9) Even now he says that fake forum is hosted on a different server. Then why the eff it still residing with same host providers (Wired Tree) when there are millions of host providers providing the same service.

10) Why would DFI get attacked the moment we started exposing this fake forum on BRF and here. When DFI was down and IPF has continued the exposing of fake forum, even a little known IPF gets attacked. Any idiot with average IQ would know why they attacked DFI and IPF and timing just shows that who would have done that.

So please SR71 and other indiots of fake forum, answer these questions/queries with some reason. We can forgive a Paki for being a Paki but not an Indian trying to be a Paki.

Addition: We were under a massive Denial of Service attack for a week, perpetrator being WDN

Abir

That is an even bigger question, indians visiting pak sites. That has been discussed in depth as well on this thread.
I didn't find them too convincing that's all, it's like what some nutjob pakistanis say about 'Zionist' facebook.

DeletedUser

Of course we hate any Indian forum run by a Pakistani. There are many other Indian forums and we don't write anything against those forums. Please feel free to go through the thread from the starting.
I did go through it. Seems like a case of juvenile internet war. Chill guys, the rest of the World hardly cares about all this stuff.

PS: But I will say, I'm not so sure about IDF...

johnee

Lol. You guys really hate this IDF site huh? And what's with the excessive use of "paki". What kind of message do you guys think you're sending out to the rest of the World?
Hate? How does one come to that conclusion? The thread is to highlight the scam that the pakis are perpetrating on indian netizens by posing as an indian defence forum. Some typical paki antics and tactics were exposed. For that, the forum was targetted by the DDOS funded by that fake forum. It had a contrary effect to what was intended. This thread spilled more beans about the fake forum.

As for the word, paki. Whats wrong with it? Its a short-form for pakistani. Anyway, people earn their fame. And rightnow, pakis are not covering themselves in glory so, if they are slighted, that is no big-deal.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
I did go through it. Seems like a case of juvenile internet war. Chill guys, the rest of the World hardly cares about all this stuff.

PS: But I will say, I'm not so sure about IDF...
We are not here for the world. We are here for Indians and Indian interests. We don't care if rest of the world doesn't care. But we care if some one tries to harm Indian interests one way or the other way. We are trying to do whatever we could to protect such interests within our limits of reach. So, you can chill for all I care, we won't.

DeletedUser

We are not here for the world. We are here for Indians and Indian interests. We don't care if rest of the world doesn't care. But we care if some one tries to harm Indian interests one way or the other way. We are trying to do whatever we could to protect such interests within our limits of reach. So, you can chill for all I care, we won't.
Okay, okay, fine. Don't chill. :D

Abir

Why not dfi get the e-afghans out there; they don't get a space in pakistani def forums, they hate pakistanis and vice versa; get anti pakistani pashtuns/tajiks and let them to discuss whatever shit they want, that will surely get crowd from across the border. just a juvenile idea.

Abir

Anyway you people have to stop ddosing each other, that's more juvenile and than above post.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Why not dfi get the e-afghans out there; they don't get a space in pakistani def forums, they hate pakistanis and vice versa; get anti pakistani pashtuns/tajiks and let them to discuss whatever shit they want, that will surely get crowd from across the border. just a juvenile idea.
First we want all Indians. Second if you can get afghans here, do it. It will be highly appreciated.

Elmo

Yup - potty mouths I tell you. Everyone over here.

It's like they think that cussing in English somehow makes it more acceptable/palatable to the people. Hindi/Urdu mein woh gaali, gaali he rahay gi.

Anyways - I am quite amused that they have an entire thread dedicated to IDF. In fact, I have been here for some time and find it highly amusing that for a defence forum which claims to be representing and providing space to Indians, it spends a large amount of time on Pakistan and its issues - all in the guise of safeguarding Indian interests. In fact, to be honest I am so certain that most of its traffic even now comprises of Pakistan bashers - completely hypocritical of some of the folks here to underplay the importance of Pakistan on their own forum.

739 posts for some (purported) Pakistani-owned website - enough said.

Not that I have an any issue - just an observation. I might get banned for this - am prepared.

It'd be wiser to spend that much time clearing up all the low quality posts.

Abir

I remember this site had stringent policy towards racist slurs, it's probably the week long ddos that loosen em up.

Elmo

I remember this site had stringent policy towards racist slurs, it's probably the week long ddos that loosen em up.
Ummm - seriously? Whenever I have logged on here, I have always found users using inappropriate language/words to (probably) lay emphasis to their arguments. It's not only racist slurs - it's more than that.

DDOS attacks do not justify anything.

Argh - see my moderator instinct kicking in, by now I'd have given infractions to a couple by now.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
We still don't allow racist slurs. If by racist you mean paki then well Pakis themselves call themselves such. It's only in Britain they have racial connotation. Words have different meanings. Remember how Nasser Husain called Indian fielders donkeys and said it's perfectly alrite to use in Britain, but for Indians, donkeys mean "ghadha" which is frowned upon.

Any other racist slur can be reported.

Bangalorean

Country flag
Paki is perfectably acceptable IMHO. There was a big discussion on another forum, about this. Many Pakis use this word freely and refer to themselves as such, mainly those in the US/Canada.

Elmo

Paki is perfectably acceptable IMHO. There was a big discussion on another forum, about this. Many Pakis use this word freely and refer to themselves as such, mainly those in the US/Canada.
We still don't allow racist slurs. If by racist you mean paki then well Pakis themselves call themselves such. It's only in Britain they have racial connotation. Words have different meanings. Remember how Nasser Husain called Indian fielders donkeys and said it's perfectly alrite to use in Britain, but for Indians, donkeys mean "ghadha" which is frowned upon.

Any other racist slur can be reported.
Which other forum?

This is a first - no one finds that acceptable.

Yusuf - it's not only the slurs, everyone over here is involved in some action whenever they post - from "laying" to "doing" or to some body/anatomical reference that i dont even have a parallel to.

Given the imaginative person I am, reading the posts here are akin to crossing a minefield - the images that come up!

LurkerBaba

Country flag
Anyway you people have to stop ddosing each other, that's more juvenile and than above post.
Just to make it clear, we're not responsible for DDoS. We don't have the money or the means to do it.

Elmo

Just to make it clear, we're not responsible for DDoS. We don't have the money or the means to do it.
You are saying it as if the peeps on def.pk are swimming in gold - we all work for free on these fora.

To be a moderator/administrator, it's one of the most ungrateful and unthankful jobs. Everyone's unhappy and you get paid zilch for all the work.

Even def.pk doesn't have money. It's all in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.