IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Country flag
What does that mean? You dont know Tariq, but you know some people in Indianapolis where Ahsan lives. So, do that people you know, do they know Tariq or what? How do you know that Ahsan is indian?
When did I say Ahsan's an Indian?
Ahsan's a Pakistani & Tariq's an Indian.

johnee

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep gentlemen. Lets move on!!
Exactly. However, this whole excercise will convince any neutral objective indian that the forum is fake and it will also appraise them of the quality of the 'indians' who defend these fake forums.

A.V.

SR71 as i said only post if you have something good to if you want to lick pakis then do it to your hearts content , dont irritate members here with your stupid posts , if this was not this thread we would have got rid of your stupid nonsense posts long ago as what you are saying is no more than B.S.

the next stupid post you make licking your masters dont expect to see it here and go cry spill milk in fake IDF and his other paki friends how bad DFI is , most welcome

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I didn't know Ahsan knew Chinese or do you guys think he is using Google Translate?Seriously do you think it is that easy to manage that many fake accounts?
If it is indeed one person Who knows it could also be an Indian fooling the Pakis for 6 years.
Are you an idiot? Check the Chinese forum. Its in English. Turkish forum is in English.

A.V.

Is Arpit the admin of IPF?Because I think I received an email from IPF in June asking me to join.I did register there.
You can call me any abuse you want Mr.AV but there are 100's of Indians in IDF including Benny,JJ etc who are posting there.
100s of indians with a false flag and licker tongue , join the gang there please , for all traitors should go there

And did you see how your favourite spark wanted to hack its own forum , and wanted to be mod here on dfi lol, so much for the cheapness of the so called indians

Welcome join them and one day when you realize your mistake dont forget we warned you before .

Poseidon

Country flag
SR71 as i said only post if you have something good to if you want to lick pakis then do it to your hearts content , dont irritate members here with your stupid posts , if this was not this thread we would have got rid of your stupid nonsense posts long ago as what you are saying is no more than B.S.

the next stupid post you make licking your masters dont expect to see it here and go cry spill milk in fake IDF and his other paki friends how bad DFI is , most welcome
Let me make it clear that is this allegations were leveled against DFI I would have supported you wholeheartedly.I might have eve donated $50 or $100 to you guys.

johnee

The irony is that these guys then go to that puki forum and pretend to be great patriots while they are willing to stab their country for what? Some fancy title!! Shameful!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
I am convinced that this 'donations thing' will(if not already) be a huge scam. ISI or some mafia gang or jihadi gang will use this scheme to launder money for their goals while enjoying the benefit of looting gullible indians.

Those indians who contribute into this may be putting themselves into a bigger mess than they imagine.
Don't worry, we are at it and will get to the bottom of this WDN. we are making a case for it. Once we get the reply on RTI, we will make our next move.

LurkerBaba

Country flag
Let me make it clear that is this allegations were leveled against DFI I would have supported you wholeheartedly.I might have eve donated $50 or $100 to you guys.
This is the third time you're highlighting the precious $50. Don't expect to go passive aggressive on us

And as was mentioned before, you can't wake a person who's pretending to be asleep

johnee

SR,
what are your motivations? Why are you defending Ahsan(Tariq)? How are you so sure of his nationality?

If you were just another poster, you would have a doubt at best. But on the contrary you are asserting that Ahsan is an Indian as if you know him and your evidence is a poorly photoshoped passport?!!

Your behaviour is very similar to Spark(or benny), but his motivation was clear: post of mod. What are your motivations?

Poseidon

Country flag
This is the third time you're highlighting the precious $50. Don't expect to go passive aggressive on us

And as was mentioned before, you can't wake a person who's pretending to be asleep
$50 is not that precious you know.I think most members of all defence forums just post but are not ready even contribute Rs.10 when the time comes.

A.V.

We dont need any donations form you please , do go and donate to fake forum they will reward you with a title.

And about us we dont need certificate form paki lovers .you have absolutely no idea over the 10 pages of wasted logic you posted , because you dont understand how a forum works , how its hosted and how it done.

As i told you keep the donations to yourself or better keep it because the next time a bomb goes off in mumbai and you loose your dear ones ,, the money might come handy because you just killed your own family.

you stupidness has managed to irritate me , i am angry on myself rather than you for how stupid i have become to reply to your stupid posts.

Poseidon

Country flag
SR,
what are your motivations? Why are you defending Ahsan(Tariq)? How are you so sure of his nationality?

If you were just another poster, you would have a doubt at best. But on the contrary you are asserting that Ahsan is an Indian as if you know him and your evidence is a poorly photoshoped passport?!!

Your behaviour is very similar to Spark(or benny), but his motivation was clear: post of mod. What are your motivations?
How many times will you ask the same question?I already answered you.
Tariq is an Indian but Ahsan is not.

johnee

Don't worry, we are at it and will get to the bottom of this WDN. we are making a case for it. Once we get the reply on RTI, we will make our next move.
How long would it take? But can a case be pursued against them in India and any punishment meted to them?

Yusuf, I completely agree with you, this is a scam and money laundering platform rolled into one. It can be used by any jihadi or mafia group or the mother of all jihadi mafia groups, ISI. Its bigger, murkier, and deeper than it appears.

A.V.

$50 is not that precious you know.I think most members of all defence forums just post but are not ready even contribute Rs.10 when the time comes.
I told you you have no idea and support that dfi enjoys , over the last few days we have felt it more and as i said we dont take money form people who sell their nations , keep your $$$ talks to yourself kid for you have not seen the number of $$$ in your lifetime that we deal with so stop insulting members here with your stupid paki claims

johnee

How do you know? That is the real question. And if you dont know or only have some shady dubious evidences to go by, why are you asserting on their behalf? What is you motivation?

So, in essence there are 2 questions:
a) Why are you defending them? Whats in it for you?
b) How do you know that Ahsan aka Tariq is Indian?

A.V.

Why should we believe you we are not nutjobs or fed with paki money like you are , why are you posting here to show your paki love , not a single DFI member is interested in your jumbo jumbo stupid logic

Go collect the pay cheque from ahsan for trying to defend him

Status
Not open for further replies.