IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax01

Country flag
kekek it's hilarious that paki is asking the proof of paki deniability, it's like he has forgotten when Pakistan disowned his own dogs of paki military and it was India who burried them.

It took decades for pakis to accept their dead when pics were out, if they can hide hundreds of such causalities then 1 another paki dog isn't big of a deal.
View attachment 127725

Apart from that, i can still see that paki has no answers to the tweet and countless presentation from ISPR himself about the dead paki.
He gave them quite an L. He went on even two days afterwards saying the other guy died in hospital on national TV

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Like I told you It was AVM Irfan ahmad but he chose to remain anonymous and only Hassan Siddiqi was acknowledged. Thank you
Your own pilot kaiser tufail is accepting that no su 30 was shot down so what more evidence do u need.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
So you got an evidence for your outrageous claims that America hid F-16 crash? Cuz your IAF says they dont have proof of F-16 kill

A classic example is the World War I Jutland naval battle, in which the British lost more ships and sailors but prevented the Germans from achieving their military objective. So you don’t measure by bean counting. We lost a MiG-21, but Pakistan lost an F-16 that we cannot prove.

You’re just an infinite loop player bot

IndianHawk

Country flag
So you got an evidence for your outrageous claims that America hid F-16 crash? Cuz your IAF says they dont have proof of F-16 kill

A classic example is the World War I Jutland naval battle, in which the British lost more ships and sailors but prevented the Germans from achieving their military objective. So you don’t measure by bean counting. We lost a MiG-21, but Pakistan lost an F-16 that we cannot prove.

Dusra Banda confirmed dead by DG ISPR . Proving that f16 was shot down.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yeah Not as cute as Killing a F-16 without Evidence. Or not firing a single Missile towards Pakistani Fighter jets.
What proof do you have of a Flanker kill? You don’t have answers other than what you Ghafoori Sena has asked you to spam, now stfu and gtfo.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But why your IAF doesnt admit that proof? Why they keep saying

There was no fog of war when Asif Ghafoor gave that interview and in the interview he clearly says one pilot dead

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
And it took IAF 6 months to admit they shot down their own helicopter? Pass me that opium which makes you in denial that you kill your own stuff for months mate
No that's what you think, Indian airforce Admitted the Loss of the MI-17 the Next day.

What happened after 6 months was the Release of the Report which Explained what had happened. MI-17 was a case of Blue on Blue or more precisely Friendly fire and we accepted this the same day.

In India we can't hide Casualties ,We allowed the Locals to even inspect the Wreakage of that MI-17, Similarly if there was a indeed a wreakage of a SU-30 MKI ,than it would have been found.

Also I hope you know that India has a population of approximately 400+ people per square metre, you really believe that an Aircraft like a SU-30 MKI Flanker can go unnoticed? No it can't.

IndianHawk

Country flag
So did Indian Airforce disclosed the name of Pakistani pilots who ran away? Because as you said they know they ran away so what fighter jets, their serial numbers, name of pilots who ran away? Evidence of your claim?

We claimed Squadron Leader Mintry Agerwal, Squd LEader Anubhav Vyas. Indian Admitted yeah those were the people. This is what you call evidence mate

not making imaginary claims.
Dusra Banda??? Confirms everything you need to know.

Super Flanker

Hey you all! Have a look at what Tom Cooper has to say here. Read what he says here

'but hey: seems he's saved one of Damaged F-16s, or helped collect Wreakage on Time (i.e before this could've been revealed in the public)'

Now what wreakage of Which F-16 is he Referring to? I will tell! He is referring to the wreckage of the F-16 which was shot down by the MIG-21.

I am sorry for those Pakistani pilots of that F-16 who have been Disowned by their Own countryman.

Hopefully in the near future 'Doosra bandha and Teesra Bandha will be served justice like how Pakistan accepted the Truth about Kargil after many years.
20211225_210943.png

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Thank you for pointing this out, Paki mission failed in its objective of attacking Brigade HQ, then they started coping by saying it was never their goal. Now they cope about having shot down mig21, but fail to mention WHY their forces tried to attack India, conveniently forgetting about the failed objective of the mission

Super Flanker

Thank you. I'll leave at that.
Yes you leave at that Mate. Anyways it's no point of Discussing it.

Indian Airforce shot down Your F-16 using MIG-21 and it doesn't matter whether you accept the Reality.

Don't worry, we don't have to force you into saying it or believing it because Anyways after a few years, your country will itself acknowledge that it lost an F16 to a Mig 21 considering your Kargil Tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles