IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longewala

Country flag
But where is the honor in that. If we become become the devil fighting the devil then we are fighting the devil's fight and not our own. I know the modernism gives weightage to practicality and pragmatism over such things but as a society we cannot lose values that make us what we are. Our civilization always valued gyaan and dharm so we survived this long. I fear if we lose that we will perish.
Prithiraj Chauhan and centuries of rajputs did honour, and thanks to them we have Pakistan and the Europeans who were then filthy barbarians mock our nation for not having toilets.

For a change, let's try winning at all costs, whether crushing our immediate enemies or lifting the economic condition of Indians.

Then we can do all the honour, parampara, gyaan we want.

varun9509

Country flag
Prithiraj Chauhan and centuries of rajputs did honour, and thanks to them we have Pakistan and the Europeans who were then filthy barbarians mock our nation for not having toilets.

For a change, let's try winning at all costs, whether crushing our immediate enemies or lifting the economic condition of Indians.

Then we can do all the honour, parampara, gyaan we want.
क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को
जिसके पास गरल हो
उसको क्या जो दंतहीन
विषरहित, विनीत, सरल हो।

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
as I earlier said tail signs and numbers are worthless to PAF to create propaganda and to hide it from crash and shot down they manipulate it frequently . now 2 16 having same tail number flying under different squadrons. wc noman akram was from sq 9 but was flying aircraft from sq 11 how is this possible???????
IT'S CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF PAF

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
as I earlier said tail signs and numbers are worthless to PAF to create propaganda and to hide it from crash and shot down they manipulate it frequently . now 2 16 having same tail number flying under different squadrons. wc noman akram was from sq 9 but was flying aircraft from sq 11 how is this possible???????
IT'S CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF PAF
but according to f16.net it was from sq 11 so how a pilot from sq 9 can fly aircraft from other sqd . it is suspicious but normal for PAF.

AbRaj

Country flag
Pakis on PeeDeeF are in complete state of shock. They cannot believe that one of their best pilots from their best squadron commited such a blunder. Some of them are more pissed about losing the bird. Swift fart nashedis came back to terms with realities.
It’s make believe airforce. They make propaganda and also believe in it .
Their hero is MMAlam with a almost magical record which is verified by no one. They make figures out of thin air

Neptune

Country flag
To me it appears the crash was spectacularly boneheaded and unsafe. Pakistani bravado and machoism got the best of their F-16 and not the enemy. It calls into question just how professional Pakistani pilots are. Remember American pilots were shocked at how unprofessional and poorly trained Pakistani pilots were.

Some observations. No normal Air Force would allow these kind of stunts over populated areas. Where I live F-15s practice either over the ocean or the empty desert far from population centers. They also have a rules where the aircraft can’t break below a certain altitude for safety reasons. Even at most airshows aircraft are restricted from flying over crowds.

The pilot was too low, too fast and over a populated area while doing a dangerous maneuver. I heard of US pilots getting reprimanded for simply doing high speed passes over populated areas.

With the tension between India and Pakistan we can expect higher attrition rates from Pakistani aircraft. They will no longer sit in hangers or go for joy rides. Pakistanis realize that most pilots are inadequately drained so they are forced to increase flights.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakis on PeeDeeF are in complete state of shock. They cannot believe that one of their best pilots from their best squadron commited such a blunder. Some of them are more pissed about losing the bird. Swift fart nashedis came back to terms with realities.
Natural reaction from them on pilot, a big middle finger for them if they are worrying more on f16 than the pilot.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
RIP, after all he was doing his duty on that day. I want him & his jet has to be shot on feb 27. Cheering for the fall of enemy in peace time isnt suited for our culture.
India doesn’t play by the rules anymore that was weak Ass and Humliation Filled Khangressi Era. This is our new culture things changed and we can now see that PorkiShitani Dogs will never change. There death and destruction is our victory and securing the future of our state and our future generations.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Do you know what IAF men will tell about this accident, i think tgey too will behave the way i responded.
Only Leftist Weak Ass Dindus will cry for the Porki Dog ‘s Death. If one of our pilots died for a Aircraft they will mock our pilots, His family and will try to Humiliate India. Any Hindu “Respects” PorkiShitan or the PorkiShitani Hijada Army is a Traitor to our country and culture.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
And this was what they were practising..

Would be interesting to know if you have changed your opinion.

================

PAF starts Pakistan Day rehersals with 'Operation Swift Retort' Formation.

The PorkiShitani Noman Akram went down the exactly like the second pilot of the F-16. The sad part about this was that Porki dog should have crashed that F-16 right in the middle of PorkiShitan Day this could helped the Porki dog understand how actually Swift Fart really ended for there Hijada Air Force.

indiatester

Country flag
Do you know what IAF men will tell about this accident, i think tgey too will behave the way i responded.
Sir, we have seen how the PAF has behaved on 27th and their entire machinery works towards maintaining lies.
If they were hounourable, then we would have seen acceptable behaviour from them. If you are still trying to find some reason to "respect" them, please feel free. But don't expect us to have such feelings and hope you respect that.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
respecting the dead soldier has always been the culture of our armed forces and that is the yudh dharm. Our forces will respect the fallen enemy but will destroy him in battle.
Yudh Dharma and Shit like that only exists for Dindus. Pisslams don’t have these, they cheat, They Betray and Most Importantly they Backstab. Using Yudh Dharma against Civilized enemy makes sense but not against barbarian/Savage creatures like the Pisslam. Pisslam dogs will never respect the body of a Hindus example been soldiers who attained vee gati like Saurabh Kaila and Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar and many more. You keep talking about Yudh Dharma will they continue to kill our civilians and soldiers using cowardly and tactics.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Only Leftist Weak Ass Dindus will cry for the Porki Dog ‘s Death. If one of our pilots died for a Aircraft they will mock our pilots, His family and will try to Humiliate India. Any Hindu “Respects” PorkiShitan or the PorkiShitani Hijada Army is a Traitor to our country and culture.
I am a hindu, i dont mock on our men in uniform & i am not communist too.

What you will call a parsi man praising the pakistan army?

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India doesn’t play by the rules anymore that was weak Ass and Humliation Filled Khangressi Era. This is our new culture things changed and we can now see that PorkiShitani Dogs will never change. There death and destruction is our victory and securing the future of our state and our future generations.
We didn't change much man, what we have done afte feb 27.They came and bombed inside our military compound. We didn't retaliate, Instead our ultra hindu PM was busy in attending election campaign.

I will happy if we have retalited by force. And regarding yesterday's accident. In that incident, we dont have any role. They have lost an aircraft by the hand of a pakistani pilot deep inside the territory. I dont see any single reason for us to go high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles