IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agraj

Country flag
These are the guys who took part in swift fart...bleh.his altitude was already too low for the maneuver,did nobody teach him not to hit the ground with that much g's in flight school ,but then that's a porki pilot, education isn't there strongest suite

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These people don't deserve an ounce of respect,what are you talking about ? Years of atrocities,war crimes ,terrorism, and you wanna show respect ? Go shed some tears for the brave pilot retard
Do you know what IAF men will tell about this accident, i think tgey too will behave the way i responded.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
RIP, after all he was doing his duty on that day. I want him & his jet has to be shot on feb 27. Cheering for the fall of enemy in peace time isnt suited for our culture.
There was never a peace time with Pakistan since 22 Oct 1947.

So called peace time, is them taking a break before sending their next jihadi or BAT or fauji onto our soil.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

So called peace time, is them taking a break before sending their next jihadi or BAT or fauji onto our soil.
What ever, i dont think that cheering for an enemy pilots death intheir own country should bring any sort of joy on us. I heard that the former iraqi leader Saddam hussein fired his shot gun in air for mr George bush sr for losing his election against bill clinton. Are we that much helpless like saddam to cheer for an incident which are not due to our involvement? I dont think we indians should go to that much disgraced level.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

And if that f16 was downed because of any covert action by RAW then i will be cheering.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What ever, i dont think that cheering for an enemy pilots death intheir own country should bring any sort of joy on us. I heard that the former iraqi leader Saddam hussein fired his shot gun in air for mr George bush sr for losing his election against bill clinton. Are we that much helpless like saddam to cheer for an incident which are not due to our involvement? I dont think we indians should go to that much disgraced level.
Don’t create false equivalence better Saddam and us.

You version of being nice to your enemy works only when both sides agree that it is a peace time between both and follow rules of the game.

Paki never agreed that they are at peace, as we speak they are preparing for their next attack.

Chivalry applies between two gentlemen, not between a gentleman and barbarian. especially when the said barbarian is always waiting for a chance to stab you in the back.

Agraj

Country flag
Do you know what IAF men will tell about this accident, i think tgey too will behave the way i responded.
Lemme tell you what IAF is thinking "one less enemy" acknowledge that we are at war,we have been war since 47,sooner you accept that the better, give respect where it's due,these pisslamist cowards don't even recognise there own soldiers,they have no iota of shame...give them nothing,cos they won't either

indiatester

Country flag
And this was what they were practising..

Would be interesting to know if you have changed your opinion.

================

PAF starts Pakistan Day rehersals with 'Operation Swift Retort' Formation.

Seems like an accurate depiction.
The loss of 1 F-16 is bang on target. If the rehearsals are this good, I wonder what they have in store for the actual event.:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles