IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

gbarik5

Country flag
Well if you dig further there is very strong pattern . Most of them are daughters of officers and you won't find such venom spewed from JCOs or other ranks children . This disease has been there with children of officers cadre especially the daughters for very long time may be thanks to too much of exposure to libergandu circles in Unis .

Reason why we saw placard holders from daughters of officers killed in kargil
Moreover it has become a fashion to endorse liberalism. And liberalism has been pimping for left ideas since a long time.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
You are joking, I hope. Adherence to Islam is growing as far as I know, not declining.
Adherence to Islam i.e people converting To Islam is not growing, but number of people who adhere to Islam are, by virtue of their relatively high fertility rates
Just check that of Palestine which is literally in dumps, the Palestinians are finishing their frustrations about Jews on their women I think
Haha

Covfefe

Country flag
Social media- a place where normal people give more than the required attention to the stupid people who don't deserve it at all. Just because they think they can write a few jackassed one-liners in conjunction with the liberal political movements going on in the West, these entitled good for nothing nincompoops think they're actually some real shit. These hollow creatures are better left to a band of even more hollow morons- their "followers"/ "subscribers", basically the one who consume all the shit and yet claim "Kam se kam garam to hai". Their typical day passes by with their performance indicators measurements lined something along- how many times they called people fascists, Nazis, how many times they acted a "rebel" against a system which never did even apply any force against them, and how many of posts/screenshots of similiar jerks have they shared thru the day. This is seriously the lowest level at which humans could operate.

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

The Smriti Bhoker, Daughter of Lt Col Randhawa singh Bhoker. Another woke army brat abusing CDS Bipin Rawat and mocking death of soldiers army salary, facilities, extra perks showing effect on army brats.

View attachment 124638
Told you ..The biggest scumbag antinationalist are the Gernails / colonels sons and daughters ....

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag
All this is happening due to the messed up higher education sector we have. It's not the safety of cantonments, lack of father figure, rather its the higher education system that teaches absolute venom and copy pastes material from the Alphabet gang of USA. Most teens that enter colleges/schools don't have that much of hate. But the teachers, professors manufacture the rebels by brainwashing them to hate their country, religion, institutions and want revolution. I have seen a friend who was hard Hindu supporter turned into a mindless commie zombie when he went to college. So unless we change the English medium curriculum dominated by commies teaching absolute venom and filth, the next generation Indians would turn out to be like the Lt. Col. Daughter. The only thing that delayed the process and made everyone realize the brainwashing happening was social media and rise of internet. And now even that has been slowly occupied by commies through their fact checking portals.

angryIndian

Country flag
Aaahhh army brats
They are destined to be growing up as a wokachodu wokeist
It must the lack of a father figure to root her in her culture, or the relative safety of cantonement which detaches her from the outdoor ground realities
Or a combination of both
A dharmic upbringing is absolutely necessary for children, I blame the parents

Though the environment in cantonment is quite liberal but likes of her are not common.She is a special nutcase.No person with a shoe dust worth of integrity disrespects a fallen soldier.The fact that she has done shows her upbringing.Even i didn't agree to several of Gen Rawat's views but i respect him as a soldier.

captscooby81

Country flag
Not all of them are like this , I am also one but i didn't turned up like them one . Major Saravanan , Capt Vijayanth , Major P acharya were also Army brats but they followed their foot steps into army and sacrificed their lives for the nation rather going around selling the libergandu bull shit in the name of their chacha and papa in giving food reviews . Just check the current trend of army brats who are getting into forces most are children of JCO and other ranks not COs children you will find very less Children of COs getting into armed forces compare to what it was 20 years ago .

There are two types of fauji family kids , One who gets to move along with his father posting to every station and one who stays back in native town or village where as his father is doing his postings all alone .

You will find stark heaven and earth difference between these two family kids .

And fauji brats of Metros with entry in Unis you can very well write them off considering the peer pressure of sucking upto libergandu theories and trying to prove woke .

This category is sadly dominated by officers daughters who are pampered to the highest level

Aaahhh army brats
They are destined to be growing up as a wokachodu wokeist
It must the lack of a father figure to root her in her culture, or the relative safety of cantonement which detaches her from the outdoor ground realities
Or a combination of both
A dharmic upbringing is absolutely necessary for children, I blame the parents

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Why are we even surprised when one Gen put the entire countries intelligence division lives at stake because he is not getting a cut in truck deal and one senior level naval officer was postponing DSRV purchase because his daughter was not getting a masters admission in oxfraud university . We have scums in all types of lives . Never give blanket clearance to anyone either from armed forces or from any part of society .

Told you ..The biggest scumbag antinationalist are the Gernails / colonels sons and daughters ....

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Not all of them are like this , I am also one but i didn't turned up like them one . Major Saravanan , Capt Vijayanth , Major P acharya and were also Army brats but they followed their foot steps into army and sacrificed their lives for the nation rather going around selling the libergandu bull shit in the name of their chacha and papa in giving food reviews . Just check the current trend of army brats who are getting into forces most are children of JCO and other ranks not COs children you will find very less Children of COs getting into armed forces compare to what it was 20 years ago .

There are two types of fauji family kids , One who gets to move along with his father posting to every station and one who stays back in native town or village where his father is doing his postings all alone .

You will find stark heaven and earth difference between these two family kids .

And fauji brats of Metros with entry in Unis you can very well write them off considering the peer pressure of sucking upto libergandu theories and trying to prove woke .

This category is sadly dominated by officers daughters who are pampered to the highest level
We forget that there are two types of recruitments one through CDS, NDA, AFCAT.
Another trough Bharti Rally.
Difference between the two is huge one gunning for officer rank are mostly well to do families as even cracking all these exam require certain degree of resources that favour well educated folks.
Noticed this myself in SSB, kids who had good educational background would clear all rounds rather easily.
The one who get in through Rallie are from weak background, most won't even be able to afford NDA books not to mention the pedigree to clear SSD.

But all hope isn't lost Sir BiRa was the light of hope for the commoners.

This is how more Army jawans can become officers under new Bipin Rawat plan.

BiRa words.

“Many of the jawans joining the force are actually very intelligent. They could not study further because of economic and other reasons,” he said in an exclusive interview to ThePrint. “Hence their focus was to get a job and (they) joined the Army. I strongly feel that if these people are encouraged and trained well, they can make it to the officers level.”

He was called Peoples General for a reason.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles