IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

maximus777

Country flag
Having a right Govt in power matters. Everything is output of politics.
The cabinet is pretty bare after babaji vishwaguru, with he himself past his prime. There is a great need to bring the Gadkaris, VK Singhs into limelight and develop the next rung.

Parrikar left us too soon. Would have been the perfect man for the top post.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Obviously It is a toolkit,

Of all the problems I have with RSScucks, disrespecting a fallen Army man and his family is definitely not one of them
Possibly because most of the BJP leaders(other than the top leadership) are either new to power or not as seasoned politicians as their Lefty counterparts. They need instructions from the high "kamaan" to take initiative
Agreed, opteeks ka chakkar babu bhayya, opteeks
Having a right Govt in power matters. Everything is output of politics.
You think Mudi Ji is RWinger? He's just a Politician using the RW bandwagon to get into power, agreed definitely better than the days of previous government, but nowhere remotely near where I want them to be, opteeks ka chakkar

Edit: mods, if you wish so, please delete and/or move these discussions to a proper thread, it doesn't add any value to this thread or more probably just pulls it down imo

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Deepak chourasia everyone.

BC cadha ke kaun reporting Karta.

P.S. ignore OP of first tweet. Found the video from him.
What a fkkin disgrace

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Mod alert : This thread will be closed tomorrow after Rawat saheb's ashes are immersed in Uttarakhand, keep it on topic till then and use other threads for off topic conversations which includes SM controversies.

Last edited:

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

If this is true, it’s condemnable, no matter what one’s political/ideological leanings are they mustn’t be targeted, especially at such a sad juncture.
The Op is a known person who causes mischief so I’m not sure, but if he is correct it’s wrong on many levels.
Aashna Lidder is Brig. Lidder’s 17 year old daughter.
Not sure if it was RW or LW, but yes since morning there were tweets which talked about her being woke, her father being an army man she had a tweet against the government and some said something about Kiran Bedi being at Aashna's book launch ceremony.

Just hope that she has taken a break from SM to gather herself after her tragic loss and not because of RW/LW targetting her.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
I dont see hate, even the worst stuff Zubair could pull up spoke of disappointment, not rape threats like these idiots are saying.

RW ppl are idiots sometimes, but Ive seen them all unquestioningly respect army personnel, and those who died even more so. At most can be some toolkit ppl posing as RW guys. If someone has sent genuine threats, I support jailing them- But I doubt it will be sangh guys.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Not sure if it was RW or LW, but yes since morning there were tweets which talked about her being woke, her father being an army man she had a tweet against the government and some said something about Kiran Bedi being at Aashna's book launch ceremony.

Just hope that she has taken a break from SM to gather herself after her tragic loss and not because of RW/LW targetting her.
I dont see hate, even the worst stuff Zubair could pull up spoke of disappointment, not rape threats like these idiots are saying.

RW ppl are idiots sometimes, but Ive seen them all unquestioningly respect army personnel, and those who died even more so. At most can be some toolkit ppl posing as RW guys. If someone has sent genuine threats, I support jailing them- But I doubt it will be sangh guys.
use this thread.

Sehwag231

Country flag

The more you discuss this topic , the less time you will have discussing mocking of Indian soldiers by LW frauds.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Gen. Rawat sir was the 4th in line of succession. He was handpicked by a CCS decision because of his extensive experience in mountain warfare and counter-terrorism.

The 3 commanders who were sidelined had powerful political connections and lobbies within the army politics. They couldn't speak much during their term as it would be seen as insubordination. But once they retired with their loyalists, they started pandering to Chinese, Pakistanis, Congressis & everyone else, painting Rawat sir as a "BJP man" rather than a military officer.

This attempt is what we see today in tweets.
Do you have proof of this before you make.some serious aspersions on military personnels? Anyone can be unhappy. But do not mean they would become traitors. Need to be careful with words.

sorcerer

Country flag
Gen Rawat fought China on border and corruption within military

Gen Rawat never claimed disability pension despite having a steel rod fitted inside his ankle due to a serious injury during an operation on the LoC in Kashmir.

Even as General Bipin Rawat stood up to the aggressive Chinese at Doklam plateau and Ladakh, he will be also remembered for initiating a war against corruption within the military establishment as he used to often say that Indian armed forces were all about respect, not money.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
Mod alert : This thread will be closed tomorrow after Rawat saheb's ashes are immersed in Uttarakhand, keep it on topic till then and use other threads for off topic conversations which includes SM controversies.
Dear Sir,

One Request,

Kindly keep open the thread till the investigation of this brutal mishap is concluded.

Or

Or atleast kindly open this thread at the time when Investigations are completed.

This thread must reach its conclusion; it only will, when truth about this brutal mishap concludes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles