IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Teams of IAF & local Police investigate the site of the crash at Nanjappa Chatram village in Coonoor. The mishap occurred on 8th Dec and claimed 13 lives, including that of CDS Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife Madhulika Rawat & other 11 Armed Forces personnel.

Yesterday few iaf officers visited the area n conducted preliminary investigation also local cops did a aerial survey using small drones.

another_armchair

Country flag
Dekho bhai log... call me mad or laugh... won't make a difference... but I can't digest this incident... & I will not put a break on my imagination

So I have a question: Anyone having knowledge of Old Testament or other Christian theology?

If yes... any verse or whatever calling for killing enemy along with his wife/bloodline or anything similar?

Within a span of a month 2 Army officers... 1 colonel & a CDS killed along with their spouse... was the killing of CDS a response to what happened in Nagaland... both killings have happened in places where missionaries are swarming like bees.

Please give a thought.
There have been incidents in the past where family of officers were on the crosshairs and targeted.

Have a relative who was posted in Punjab during the insurgency days. His son was singled out and brutally murdered to send a message across.

He went on to become DGP but lost his mental balance after losing his son.

This is life. Show must go on.

Last edited:

angryIndian

Country flag
Within a span of a month 2 Army officers... 1 colonel & a CDS killed along with their spouse... was the killing of CDS a response to what happened in Nagaland... both killings have happened in places where missionaries are swarming like bees.
This is preposterous.Conflict in Nagaland is not seen by any party as a conflict between Hindus and Christians.
North East insurgency is primarily ethnic in nature.Religion plays a very secondary role.

Infact few years ago the conflict centered around Nagas and Kukis,both of whom are christians.

Vamsi

Country flag
To the deities of your respective religions, pray for his recovery
🥺
Group Captain Varun Singh was in the initial group of 12 candidates for Gaganyaan programme , although he didn't make it into the final 4 due to medical reasons.

But he is a very great fighter pilot , any other pilot instead of him would have probably abandoned and ejected from Tejas last year.

Praying for his speedy recovery

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles