IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Group captain Varun Singh shifted to Bengaluru
Ya'll Nibbiars The same lone survivor from the crash right?. And also the person who survived the Tejas crash landing?. Lagata hai yeh insane bhaut age Jane wala hai life mein.

Last edited:

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Om Shanthi to Gen. Bipin Rawat CDS and all the others who passed away .
Very sad that such an energetic personality who could have pushed through much required changes in
our defence forces is no more. First Parrikar, now Gen. Bipin Rawat, we simply don't have much luck when it comes to defence matters.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars that not available for a civilian even if she was the Head of the AWA.
Ya'll Nibbiars may be given a flag over the coffin that's possible. But not military honor that's only reserved for the serving or ex military personnels.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yes i definately come from two India, one where a roadside shoemaker pays tribute to late CDS with his hard earn money and second where some anti national elements rejoice demise of CDS. My brother
@Nagetive_Jordan spotted this on a footpath near navrangpura police station

Brother asked him how much he spent for this as he wanted to pay for it but shoemaker guy refused and said "ભાઇ એટલા તો કમાઈ લવ છું કે દેશના લોકો માટે વાપરી શકું" (I earn enough that i can spent for my countrymen). Nothing but respect for that guy Jay Hind

Near navrangpura police station, Ahmedabad.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
AFAIK, the most government can do is slap cases of sedition or book them under NSA. In either case, you can't really do much to them other than basically make them a hero in the librandu world. The RW is quite idiotic in this regard. They make buffoons into heroes.
If we mass report these guys to their employers, they can get sacked. Its pretty easy to send a mail to city police and employers, Ill be putting a sample format ( made for the IIT guy) here, do modify and use. Ill be reporting any one of these termites I see on SM with enough ID info.

Respected Director,

I'm XYZ, writing this mail to you regarding social media behaviour of one of your student Ram Prabharan. His tweets are deeply offensive to the Late General Bipin Rawat, his family and all members of Indian Armed forces. I'm attaching the screenshots of the same which are self explanatory. I'm hoping to hear from you soon on the same. Such behaviour not only hurt the sentiments of those who risk their lives protecting the country, it brings bad reputation to the Institute as well.

Regards,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles