IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
"No matter you can be a lieutenant, you can be a chief of army staff, rank will remain here (on the shoulder). Lot of us have started wearing rank on their head " - Gen. Bipin Rawat .
======
General Bipin Rawat, India’s first Chief of Defence Staff (1958-2021) Never afraid of speaking his mind. Om Shanti.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
My respect for islamists has quadrupled after seeing these scums.
Ya'll Nibbiars Well I till don't have respect for the Islamist but can say this are worse better to stop this fully than going down.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There will be multiple opinions in a society, there will be external forces who spend money to sustain these narratives. We as people know this. But it also means, we have not been able to produce a convincing counter argument.

No point sulking.

Might as well put efforts in creating a credible counter argument.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Members stop posting opinions of the mentally-ill category of people. This woke movement has completely crippled America and Europe's social structure. Don't make them relevant.
Even if we have to, name and shame them on twitter, insta, reddit and facebook. Not here.

Haldilal

Country flag
Members stop posting opinions of the mentally-ill category of people. This woke movement has completely crippled America and Europe's social structure. Don't make them relevant.
Ya'll Nibbiars Mann ki baat Kahe di apne mentally ill peoples right nothing but a disgrace to the society at large. Better we keep this thread to the CDS rather than posting this disgrace things.
Well if memebers still wants to discuss can do it on the chit chat threads.

Harry101

Country flag
Sorry for polluting this thread but it was necessary for people to know how hate-filled and narcissistic these people are. And these idiots want to be in armed forces. POW banne ke baad gaand pe dande padenge toh 'harder daddy' bolne wali jamaat CDS pe abhadra comments kar rahi hai

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Even if we have to, name and shame them on twitter, insta, reddit and facebook. Not here.
We spare no one. No one is special or holy. Tell me any colour,shade, caste, creed, region or religion that I have not screwed. But the point is, we consider time, place and pretex of our choosing. Today is the not time to give attention to these losers.

Cheran

Country flag
I have seen a post from an pile of organic matter that claimed "CDS has tortured & killed homosexuals"

Really ? How many?

may be this pile of organic matter had got CDS confused with Iranians or Palestinians.

Utter useless gutter filth spreading their hate.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
We spare no one. No one is special or holy. Tell me any colour,shade, caste, creed, region or religion that I have not screwed. But the point is, we consider time, place and pretex of our choosing. Today is the not time to give attention to these losers.
True

Delta wing

Country flag
One thing we have to notice, the people's stand both sides of road to pay tribute to our heroes. They are ordinary people's but stand all the way to pay their tribute. This is new thing.. To many school children.. To many people's garland the flowers all the way.

( To all gurus : in past anything happens like this. The ordinary people's mourn for armed person like this).

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars yeah we can discuss this on the Chit Chat thread fully rebuffed and but we can see why CDS said at that was clearly right No here means simple No to them. And this people can never be true to the RW will always have their agenda higher than us.

And I urge to members to discuss this on the Chit chat threads.

Degenarate

Country flag
First of all Om Shanti to the departed souls of our very first CDS, his wife and other brave men who tragically died yesterday. It was a great shock to me like the rest of us. I was glued to the news channels yesterday since the tragic crash was first reported but had to turn it off after few hours as I couldn't take it anymore. Good men dying in a freak accident is really undigestable.
Anyways coming to the vile posts after his death. I expected nothing less from Islamists who are sworn enemies of Bharat but these LGBTQ morons are pushing it too far. And for what, just a comment from Gen Rawat that he doesnt want them in army? Why the f*ck they even want to join the army which is no place for snowflakes like them? To take out pride marches because that what they are good at? Cant expect them to fight like our other brave men/women. I have never been bothered by these mentally ill folks but I feel what they get in the Islamic world is the right punishment for them. They have such a khujli of standing with muslims right, how I wish the muslims show them what real fear and discrimination looks like.
Hope all of them go to hell, screaming and writhing in pain.

Haldilal

Country flag
First of all Om Shanti to the departed souls of our very first CDS, his wife and other brave men who tragically died yesterday. It was a great shock to me like the rest of us. I was glued to the news channels yesterday since the tragic crash was first reported but had to turn it off after few hours as I couldn't take it anymore. Good men dying in a freak accident is really undigestable.
Anyways coming to the vile posts after his death. I expected nothing less from Islamists who are sworn enemies of Bharat but these LGBTQ morons are pushing it too far. And for what, just a comment from Gen Rawat that he doesnt want them in army? Why the f*ck they even want to join the army which is no place for snowflakes like them? To take out pride marches because that what they are good at? Cant expect them to fight like our other brave men/women. I have never been bothered by these mentally ill folks but I feel what they get in the Islamic world is the right punishment for them. They have such a khujli of standing with muslims right, how I wish the muslims show them what real fear and discrimination looks like.
Hope all of them go to hell, screaming and writhing in pain.
Ya'll Nibbiars this explains why daanavs hates devata. Because CDS was epitome of what good can be in India. Not perfect but tried everything what could be done. Has last lasting effect on both the military and civil societies. In India. Supporting Indeginiously projecst to saying no to this degenerative. From courting the dalas and chandigarh lobby to a certain extants. Hope that the LCH will CDS liked very much despite being tooth less can be inducted officially finally.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles