I was offered a bribe of Rs. 14 crore, says Army Chief

lemontree

However, as expected, India's hyperventilating broadcast news media seems to have missed the woods for the trees. For instance, the entire focus has been on this retired Lt Gen, despite the obvious fact that it is simply beyond the means of this retired Lt Gen to offer the Rs13 crore (US$2.5 million) bribe out of his own pockets. Obviously therefore, this retired Lt Gen was allegedly acting as a messenger on behalf of his principal, which can only be either the UK-based VECTRA Group, or an offshore front company affiliated to the VECTRA Group. This then leads us to ask the following questions, which I had first raised some two weeks ago:

1) How does one explain the UK-based VECTRA Group's dealings in India with TATRA AS of the Czech Republic, when it is BEML that is the sole distributor of TATRA vehicles in India? (See: Vectra Group - Contact Us)

2) Does it mean that BEML and the VECTRA Group have a financial understanding under which VECTRA collects royalty payments from BEML for every unit of TATRA vehicles sold in India, and then shares such payments with certain Indian citizens or NRIs possessing offshore savings accounts?

3) How come the VECTRA Group's helicopter charter service is the ONLY one that has been granted permission to operate out of Greater NOIDA?

4) Isn't it true that this helicopter charter service is also the unofficial agent/promoter in India of the Eurocopter AS.550C3 LOH/LUH?

4) Is there any connection between an Indian by the name of Ravinder Rishi (see: VECTRA - A Quaterly Magazine) and the MoD-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)?

5) Is it true that the VECTRA Group had hired two retired senior service officers about four years ago for actively lobbying for the AS.550C3s?

TRISHUL: TATRA Versus TATA
Gents,

The VECTRA company is the same company that is the parent of Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd. This company along with another company was given the tender to lease Mi-17 chopper for para-military operations and the ALH was pulled out stating faults with the chopper.

This means that Mr.P the Chiddu baba, is also involved in the take from this same company. That is why St Anthony did not take any action against Tejinder Singh. Wow this is getting better by the day....
...I need a drink now.:sad:

arya

Country flag
Gents,

The VECTRA company is the same company that is the parent of Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd. This company along with another company was given the tender to lease Mi-17 chopper for para-military operations and the ALH was pulled out stating faults with the chopper.

This means that Mr.P the Chiddu baba, is also involved in the take from this same company. That is why St Anthony did not take any action against Tejinder Singh. Wow this is getting better by the day....
...I need a drink now.:sad:
you have a point ,well i think very soon we will see election in india

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I suppose the Govt,MPs etc will finish this matter in the next 2 days as IPL starts next week and all of them have to go and attend the functions.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
It is turning into a soap opera by the day. This scandal has been in the making since 1986. I watched NDTV on You Tube and they had raised this issue in 2005 and nothing was done which tells lot about the present or the past GOI in power did not put checks and balances and monitoring system is weak as well. Who needs enemy when we have traitors in the Government Of India itself.

It is time to reel in the the Vectra Group executive and force them to face the music in India under Indian judicial system. Even the name of Mr. P. Chiddambram is showing up on radar screen. Is it just a coincidence that his flag pops up in murky waters of GOI?

I also agree with Kunal Biswas's assertion that the director of the episode is based in U.K. I am hope full the new monitoring system will be instituted in the MOD and each and every whether local or based overseas conspirator will be brought before the court to face the music. All these skeletons from the 1986 era are coming out one after the other, Anna Hazare is also gaining momentum who is refusing to give into Pawar and yadav's demand for apology. Somehow, I not only feel but convinced that whistle blower like (Mr Bakshi for Tatra scandal) have a blessing of our PM only to expose these rotten SOB's. He knows well that he will not be the next PM but he is also helping to put an end to Nehru-Gandhi dynasty. It looks like all the gloves are off in this fight just like we experience during our ice hockey games some times that the players of both sides take off their helmets and gloves to go at each other.

At the end of the day, I would like to see the voters do wake up and clean up the LokSabha and Rajya Sabha as well of these scumbags. Again I urge the citizenry of India to band together and stand behind our sons and daughters of Armed Forces who are being demoralised by these scandals and thank them for their service to the nation. Do not forget to consider my request for a new political national party based on representation from every section of the society and region of India. Membership should be based on the Character of individual and must sign a pledge not to defect for his or her entire life. I take a pledge to start.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Ah, the pakistani media start making comments about the entire episode and say that this entire episode show the WEAKNESS OF THE INDIAN MILITARY".......

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The entire gossip has given our enemies a chance to laugh at us and still the GoI is not serious about the security of the country and its important sites. Now the news channels say that there were around 25 intrusions made by a person and was even seen taking pictures of the BARC in the year 2010 and another 15 intrusions took place in the year 2011 at BARC and also false papers were used to breach the security at BARC. If this is how they safeguard the Nation's ATOMIC installations then I feel petty for myself and lackhs of people like me in my country.

Blackwater

The entire gossip has given our enemies a chance to laugh at us and still the GoI is not serious about the security of the country and its important sites. Now the news channels say that there were around 25 intrusions made by a person and was even seen taking pictures of the BARC in the year 2010 and another 15 intrusions took place in the year 2011 at BARC and also false papers were used to breach the security at BARC. If this is how they safeguard the Nation's ATOMIC installations then I feel petty for myself and lackhs of people like me in my country.

True watching paki news channels. They making fun of Indian army

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Like it makes any difference to us as to what they say. Pakis=trolls. Forums, news, twitter, facebook. You name it.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Now then scam after scam is being reported and this time it is MMRCA and the officials in the procurement committee are asking that how did the government decide that the RAFALE is cheaper than its counterparts and how did the calculation of the sum took place and how did they decide that it was 10,000 crores cheaper than others. Here is the news from times now.

India's biggest defence deal in jeopardy?

Sources have told TIMES NOW that certain senior officials in the Ministry of Defence have raised reservations over the Rafale fighter jet deal. Few officials have expressed reservations about the Rs 80,000 crore deal. A bid procedure was followed in awarding the contract to Rafale, a procedure questioned by officials.

India's biggest defence deal in jeopardy?-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Guys another scam in the Agusta Westland V.V.I.P. choppers deal and the same company has openly offered 8-15% kickbacks openly in its tender application and also was saying that the person whoever makes this deal gets signed as soon as possible will receive even more kickbacks than mentioned in the document and he or she can sit and bargain for the same and this was for the buying of choppers for security during the common wealth games.

Sources TIMES NOE and the channel openly showed the documents and also aired an half an hour show debating about the deal offered to Agusta Westland comapny for the V.V.I.P. choppers and it says that this was a result of some fighting inside the Agusta Westland company that the documents are out and also mentions the name of the person as Abhishek and says that he is very controversial businessman who spent two years in Tihar jail and was also involved in many defence deals............

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The news that even sacking him now was discussed by the GoI and it was dropped as the time was not appropriate as it would be a negative point for the GoI.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Bloody hell, guys wake up, it is the tax payers money at stake and this government keeps on eating away huge amounts of money. We just sit and comment about them and no action being taken upon them. I think no one here in this forum has seen such a deeply corrupted government ever ever in INDIA's history.

sayareakd

Country flag
way the things are going on Defence agents and middlemen will be good career option in future..................

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
What the hell, the owner of the Vectra trucks says that the Army Chief is speaking in behalf of Ural trucks and is cheating the people by saying that we are providing sub standard trucks and it is shame on his part. Here is a guy who is speaking ill about my country and my CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF and I being a citizen have no power to question the politicians and still they say that it is a Democracy. Is this what democracy means, I think it is demonocracy and we are being ruled by the demons.........

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Kickbacks for Chopper deal?

25 years after Bofors rocked the nation, kickbacks issue is back in an arms deal. TIMES NOW has documents which prove that company which won a Rs 3700 cr contract offered commission to agent to help win another massive deal, at the time when the Government of India was clearing the decks for a Rs 3700 cr deal. Agusta Westland was offering kickbacks to commission agents. Enforcement Directorate sources confirm they have begun a preliminary investigation on a complaint that they have recieved. ED sources said it has begun probe about functioning of Ganton ltd. It is also said by sources that probe has been ordered into allegations that it was used as a front by Abhishek Verma for money laundering.

Kickbacks for Chopper deal?-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Ray

The Chairman
What the hell, the owner of the Vectra trucks says that the Army Chief is speaking in behalf of Ural trucks and is cheating the people by saying that we are providing sub standard trucks and it is shame on his part. Here is a guy who is speaking ill about my country and my CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF and I being a citizen have no power to question the politicians and still they say that it is a Democracy. Is this what democracy means, I think it is demonocracy and we are being ruled by the demons.........
Democracy means men like Laloo, Mulayam, Mayawati and Sonia Gandhi.

They are the ones who know everything!

Blackwater

funny part will be all deals will be either cancel or put on hold.:laugh::laugh::laugh::taunt1::taunt1::frusty::frusty::frusty: