I was offered a bribe of Rs. 14 crore, says Army Chief

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It is a complete disgrace and royal loot.
We should look at an Indian Summer if any action is taken against Gen VK Singh by the politicians.

We as citizens need to clean the system, and go out and vote the nextr time there are elections in your city and state.
First stop cheating income tax, keep your environment clean, stop being hypocrits and Dont vote like Idiots(or in short you stop being corrupt first)- Then your leaders will automatically change. the leaders are nothing but a reflection of the society. You cant expect your leader to be a Tiger, when you are a Sewer rat now can you- To Indian Public(society)

"Thirudana parthu thiruntha vitta, thiruttai olikka mudiyathu"- You cant stop thefts unless the thiefs themselves change:sad:

lemontree

First stop cheating income tax, keep your environment clean, stop being hypocrits and Dont vote like Idiots(or in short you stop being corrupt first)- Then your leaders will automatically change. the leaders are nothing but a reflection of the society. You cant expect your leader to be a Tiger, when you are a Sewer rat now can you- To Indian Public(society)

"Thirudana parthu thiruntha vitta, thiruttai olikka mudiyathu"- You cant stop thefts unless the thiefs themselves change:sad:
I as a citizen do all that you posted - how has it changed anything.
I have run a business too, and paid all my taxes. What has changed?
I dont eat pan, but many millions, chew pan, gutka and spit on the roads and buildings...infact anywhere they feel like. Can u change that??...

Blackwater

I dont mind kick backs as it is part of our life,culture,society but military stuff should not be sub-standard:cool2::cool2::cool2:

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Country flag
Notwithstanding your genuine anger and consternation, may we leave such issues like Martial Law out, since that will Never Never happen.

The military is subordinate to the Civil Govt always and every time.
Dear Sir,
If i may i would like to point out that every member of the army, navy and air force swear an oath to protect the nation and her citizens from all enemies external and internal, well now in light of the developments in the last few years i have come to believ along with may others(i believe) that our great nation is far more threatened by much of the current ilk of ppoliticians than by any chinese/pakistani horde. In such a situation an intervention may be necessary to protect the very fabric of governance in our nation, however in spirit of the military's deference to civilian government the military after deposing any corrupt/criminal government must hand over power to the people again by means of a truly fair and democratic election without any goons or money power playing spoilsport also such an election must debar from contesting anyone who is not literate and anyone tainted by any scam or other criminal case completely.only then i believe we may begin to restore some semblance of order in our nation.

plugwater

Had the army chief got his extension would he have come out and say these stuffs ? I very much doubt that!!

Both the Army chief and Politicians are corrupted!! If he has only nation's security in his mind what stopped him from going after politicians when he became chief of army.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Army Chief will bring these things out when he was to retire. If he had to eat away the money he would not have made a complaint to the defence minister in the first place and he did not bring out the letters to the public domain. THE ARMY CHIEF is not at fault and is also not CORRUPT. Shame on you plugwater to point your finger at the CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF who is responsibly guarding our nation at BORDERS...............

plugwater

Army Chief will bring these things out when he was to retire. If he had to eat away the money he would not have made a complaint to the defence minister in the first place and he did not bring out the letters to the public domain. THE ARMY CHIEF is not at fault and is also not CORRUPT. Shame on you plugwater to point your finger at the CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF who is responsibly guarding our nation at BORDERS...............
Really ? He didnt speak a thing till he had a chance to get his extension issue sorted out. Now he is going after everyone like a sore looser!! Didnt he know most of the weapons are obsolete ? What stopped him to use the funds allocated to IA to make it modern ? FYI only 80% of the fund were used last year and he can fight better against corruption when he is in active service than after retirement. I am not supporting politicians btw and to make it clear i would have respected this guy if he came out and said everything before.
I didn't know Army Chief was guarding our Borders!! :D

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
This shows that you do not have knowledge of what the ARMY is been doing until now at the borders and the ARMY CHIEF is the one who takes care of the INDIAN ARMY.

plugwater

This shows that you do not have knowledge of what the ARMY is been doing until now at the borders and the ARMY CHIEF is the one who takes care of the INDIAN ARMY.
Yes i don know!! Who is guarding the border again ? Army Chief or Army or BSF ? :)

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Guys the son of Ex-Prime Minister of INDIA H.K.Kumaraswamy who's father is H.D.Devagowda, was also offered bribe by the middle man involved in defence procurement. Now then this shows that it is very easy to bribe even the son of PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA in the case of DEFENCE DEALS. I think all the Prime Ministers should be under the scanner and bring out the corruption happening for all these years.........

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Yaar plugwater i don't want to confront with you, instead I want to say that a man who is trying to clean up the corruption should not be doubted.

plugwater

Guys the son of Ex-Prime Minister of INDIA H.K.Kumaraswamy who's father is H.D.Devagowda, was also offered bribe by the middle man involved in defence procurement. Now then this shows that it is very easy to bribe even the PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA in the case of DEFENCE DEALS. I think all the Prime Ministers should be under the scanner and bring out the corruption happening for all these years.........
Yes it is damn easy to bribe PM. Just go and tell the guards that you want to bribe they ll gladly let you inside PMO. I hope you are reading your posts after posting, if you are not please do it next time.

Yaar plugwater i don't want to confront with you, instead I want to say that a man who is trying to clean up the corruption should not be doubted.
First tell me who is guarding the borders :D Why should not he be doubted ? Are you reading my posts ?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
You have to read the post after modification yaar, I had a problem with my mouse to select the text and press the post button. It was not the P.M. it was P.M.'s son Kumaraswamy who was offered bribe........

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well coming to the question of who is guarding our borders' in J&K it is the ARMY in control, in Arunachal, Sikkim also the ARMY is in control and in Rajsthan and Guharat the B.S.F. is in control with the ARMY kept as a back up in the case of a war like situation. All in all the areas under the AFSPA is being protected by the ARMY.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Hay guys now in an interview with NDTV Kumaraswamy says that his father was offered bribe..........

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
In fact the NDTV breaking news says that Kumaraswamy's father the EX_P.M. was offered bribe.............

plugwater

Well coming to the question of who is guarding our borders' in J&K it is the ARMY in control, in Arunachal, Sikkim also the ARMY is in control and in Rajsthan and Guharat the B.S.F. is in control with the ARMY kept as a back up in the case of a war like situation. All in all the areas under the AFSPA is being protected by the ARMY.
I think you said i should not doubt chief of army cos he is guarding the border :D

You have to read the post after modification yaar, I had a problem with my mouse to select the text and press the post button. It was not the P.M. it was P.M.'s son Kumaraswamy who was offered bribe........
You said it is easy to bribe PM, did you not ?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I think you said i should not doubt chief of army cos he is guarding the border :D

You said it is easy to bribe PM, did you not ?
Well ARMY is UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE CHIEF and THE CHIEF IS RESPOSIBLE FOR guarding indirectly. I suppose we have borders with Pakistan in J&K and with China in Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim and these borders are being guarded by the ARMY and aslo in LADAKH the ARMY is guarding the border with China.

I clearly mentioned that it was a mistake as my mouse is not working properly the context got deleted and it was not the Ex-P.M. but it was his son.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Please also see the news channels and Kumaraswamy has made a statement that when his father Mr.H.D.Devagowda was the then Prime Minister of India, was offered bribe by a middleman and later the same middleman came to Kumaraswamy and also asked him to pursue his father to take bribe for passing the defence deal.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Is kumarswamy referring towards the T 72M vs T 90 episode, Mr. Dewegoda wnated T 72 to be upgraded to this standard, and was not in favor of T 90