Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari killed by Israel

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Is Ground attack worth ?

Many Israeli Citizen are concerned from comments on net, But if this Ground attack moves on will it end this mess for ever ?

as the resident Israeli i am open for questions ask away

p/s i am so proud of my baby it works so well

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Baby= Iron Dome?

I have a question. While it has intercepted many rockets, quite a lot got through. Also how many rockets did it take to intercept one enemy rocket?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@pack leader,
How are the tangos getting so many rockets in Gaza when you control the borders? Where are the leak points?

Last edited by a moderator:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Baby= Iron Dome?

I have a question. While it has intercepted many rockets, quite a lot got through. Also how many rockets did it take to intercept one enemy rocket?
Actually first the Software predict the trajectory of the Quassam Rockets fired and then engage them according to the threat they possess, only those are intercepted which has high probability to hit the populated areas.

https://twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/269789073152036864

I remember reading somewhere only 26 rockets went through :notsure:

pack leader

Professional
Have Some Questions

* What about the Land Invasion..I think they are On Standby ..and Why You are waiting this Far...?

* The cost of Single missile fired from The Iron dome is Higher..I think more than 600 targets deep inside the Gaza City and They fired more than 500+ Rockets from the date of Wednesday..Air Raids is also high cost..I'm supporting the Ground Invasion.

* I heard Some US warships are in Meditarrian Sea ..Why still No support from The US..

* There are some Roumers says Hamas Terrorists shoot down A F16 is this True....?

* Egypt trying to help the Hamas with their arms I think...what about this News..
1) land invasion is imminent only the extent off invasion is debated
2) tamir interceptor coasts 50,000 $ the life off a citizen is priceless for his family and averages in half a million dollars in losses of revenue for the state
3 ) the American 7th fleet is in its home port in Greece regular visits (for maintenance ) to Haifa continue diplomatic support is all we need now
4) no iaf aircraft are down
5) Egypt is weak and on the verge of starvation they bark and we ignore

pack leader

Professional
Baby= Iron Dome?

i worked on the mmr the iron dome radar i can proudly say its is the best medium range radar on the planet
after 2 years off improvement in battlefield testing we lunch 1 interceptor per rocket with 88% effectiveness
253 successes and 26 failures

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
The Fajr-5, an Iranian-made rocket in Hamas' arsenal, has a range that threatens more than 3.5 million Israelis. Since the beginning of Operation Pillar of Defense, the IDF has destroyed a significant portion of Hamas' Fajr-5 arsenal.

[video=youtube_share;g3TOYFfNQoY]http://youtu.be/g3TOYFfNQoY[/video]

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
i worked on the mmr the iron dome radar i can proudly say its is the best medium range radar on the planet
after 2 years off improvement in battlefield testing we lunch 1 interceptor per rocket with 88% effectiveness
A lot of rockets have gone through and hit. On the first day according to some Iranian site 137 rockets were fired and only 30 odd intercepted. And news were that hitting those 30 rockets took more than one rocket.

Since India has expressed interest in iron dome, we will be watching the performance pretty closely.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Egypt is very corrupt and Iran is using smugglers from Sudan and Libya to keep us down
Still how does it all get through what is a virtual fortress in Israel with all the high tech surveillance and sensors and manned crossings?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
keep improving R&D should continue if you want to be steps ahead of enemy.

pack leader

Professional
A lot of rockets have gone through and hit. On the first day according to some Iranian site 137 rockets were fired and only 30 odd intercepted. And news were that hitting those 30 rockets took more than one rocket.

Since India has expressed interest in iron dome, we will be watching the performance pretty closely.
Iranian sites are not credible sources off information on Israel
the radar calculates point of impact and origin of fire and missiles hitting sand are ignored each radar tracks 150 targets at the same time

pack leader

Professional
Still how does it all get through what is a virtual fortress in Israel with all the high tech surveillance and sensors and manned crossings?
bloody politics we cant touch the Egyptian side of the border
and thousands off Palestinians dig tunnels all year round

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
bloody politics we cant touch the Egyptian side of the border
and thousands off Palestinians dig tunnels all year round
With your country's no nonsense approach to security, how is that you don't hold Egypt responsible for the rocket attacks as part of their culpability in sending the rockets to Gaza?

pack leader

Professional
Last edited by a moderator:

pack leader

Professional
With your country's no nonsense approach to security, how is that you don't hold Egypt responsible for the rocket attacks as part of their culpability in sending the rockets to Gaza?
war with Egypt is very expensive in money and blood
nature will punish Egypt in due time

one

Some years ago, i saw Israel along with US were testing laser weapons with great success with variety of rockets, shells, motors etc. Why is this system not deployed. It can take on the incoming multiple threats with great ease.:thumb:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
No war will happen as this has been going on for a long time.....

One side says that we want peace and still keep attacking with unguided rockets and the other side says we have iron dome to protect us and we will launch a full fledged attack, but has not done anything to stop the attacks.......

it brings to remembrance a saying in english "BARKING DOGS NEVER BITE (like ISRAEL), BITING DOGS NEVER BARK (like hamas)".. Hamas keep attacking and Israel threatens of action but nothing happens except for some attacks carried by MOSHAD or other intelligence agencies of IDF.....

Are yaar agar yudh ke liye ithna shawk hai tho karo yudh, kyon bathen karte the hein.....

FIGHT IF U WANT TO, WHY DO YOU KEEP THREATENING WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles