HAL Prachand - Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yeah it does look like a mean machine. Going by the past record of hal, you could well expect a white or something that doesn't look like a fighting machine.

san

What a beauty. I see potential to make it stealth just like RAH-66 Comanche

JAISWAL

soorry sir, my mobile phone browser is heaving some problem in posting from this source . trying other link

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Stealth like commanche is a little too far fetched isn't it? You would hear the tail rotors from miles. Never know with the use of composites maybe you can reduce the radar signature.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
come on guys its not as if hal comes up with those dull colour schemes always, here is alh dhruv roaring like a tiger!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

great pics, this LCH looks like great tank killer. This is first prototype and design would evolve after extensive testing.

HALINA would be great weapon on this LCH, even LAHAT/CLGM could find place in this beauty.

xebex

SWeeeeeeeeeeeet, that look like a killer bird. Landing gear looks solid than the scaled down model. Looking forward to see more pics of this beauty.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The more technically sound people pls explain why the twin tails along besides the tail rotor on either side. Also the landing gear doesn't look retractable. I know you cannot retract at 15 mtrs flight but I think the design looks like you cannot retract the landing gear. if it is a non retractable system, then why so? Would it not hinder the aerodynamics and also it will be prone to damage in a battle field?

Dark_Prince

come on guys its not as if hal comes up with those dull colour schemes always, here is alh dhruv roaring like a tiger!

Boss LCA color scheme was pathetic since the beginning, later that improved when they made it grey, atleast it looked like a fighter plane not a Flying school Jhula. Some of the Arjuns by DRDO were badly camouflaged too, with Bright Yellow and green mix!

BTW AV u need not apologize, I was kidding!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles