HAL Prachand - Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)

bhogta

Awesome...so the peaks will be a bit safer now...and so will our tanks...200 of these will be a boon...
In other word Pakistani tanks are in more danger. With antitank missile ( i hope naag) it will best killer for tanks.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well I will thank my friend for sharing it with me that I could share it on DFI. So will thank him on behalf of DFI. Just hope I will be able to get more from him. Obviously within the limits of his professional ethics.

enlightened1

Member of The Month JANUARY 2010
That's because it's a wooden mockup (Aero India 07). The real thing looks like this

Last edited:

Mohan

Respected Member
But honestly it doesnt have that killer looks. more over i feel its a poor design in the sense it looks like pregnant bird. they could have done it better.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I think someone told Shiv aroor after I posted this news here,

Anyways this guy has lost all respect and credibility and may be we should put up livefist in our list of banned sources.

enlightened1

Member of The Month JANUARY 2010
But honestly it doesnt have that killer looks. more over i feel its a poor design in the sense it looks like pregnant bird. they could have done it better.
It's made for the battlefield, not beauty pageants.

flaming arrow

ahh we have a few of our friends who have the pic may be they can share it after reading this thread..congratulation to all this year is going great lot many things to come

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Great news Yusuf. Thanks to your friend for sharing. Can some one write an article on this news with some pics and history of development and put it up on the website. Thanks in advance.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
this is seriously the best news i have heard in a long time and one that i was waiting for so desperately, thanks yusuf and to your friend. just awesome man!

notinlove

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! .. good going .... me is a big helo nut .. i just wanna see some PICS !!!! PICS PICS PICS PICS .....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Getting pics would require someone sitting on a high rise close to hal airport with a high zoom camera answer waiting for the next flight. If you get caught by intel guys, that would be the end of that,

JAISWAL

====================indeed a goood begning
drdo is on a role this year (1st-agni, 2nd-bhramos, 3rd-prithy-II & dhanus, 4th-agni-I)
and now LCH] jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, ====================, >>>>>>

gb009

thanks yusuf for the awesome news :). Now to wait for pix and videos :).
Btw, if the LCH is being tested at Bangalore then I am sure someone could easily snap a picture of future flights by spending an afternoon on airport road, any takers? :)

coolsaint

it seems to be lacking the killer looks, where is the retractable landing gear, the tail rotor is in open configuration, it should have been enclosed. The mock up looked much better. May be it will evolve, but retractable landing gear should have been in the initial configuration..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles