Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
And when was the last time do you remember that sane people came out to stop the "chutiya log".

==========================================================================

square

Strategic Issues
I'm not saying Abrahamic religions are fundamentally bad or that Dharmic religions are all good and perfect. I'm just making a very specific point in the context of what was said.

I'm well aware of the agreements between the two types of religions - but ironically enough, only Dharmic religions' followers will acknowledge it, never the Abrahamics. For them, the mainstream belief is that "idolatry" is a path to hell, no compromise, no arguments. For us, there are many paths to liberation, whether Dharmic or Abrahamic.
the difference is in the interpretation......

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Given the fact that there are 2 million plus RR supporters,this is gonna get more bloody.

==========================================================================

So far 40 have died,this toll could breach the 100 mark.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Most Hindus won't have a problem with this.

But try saying this to the average Mullah or your Southern Baptist preacher, and see how they respond.
Lol, if you are so confident about Hindus who are in majority , then pass my suggestion as a law. Who is stopping you ?

Hindus are no immune to chutiyapa.
Chutiyo ka koi gaon nahi hota.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Stay safe brother, hope you won't have to use that gun.

What a fucking mess. And to think about that there are hundreds of these "godmen" with their cults running about! India has truly has an exceptional amount of idiots in its population.
My mother is no exception,when i cracked jee,she said you cracked it because of nirmal baba's suggested satrangi samosa chutney.

Saala apni toh koi ijjat hi nahi hai.

=============================================================

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Lol, if you are so confident about Hindus who are in majority , then pass my suggestion as a law. Who is stopping you ?

Hindus are no immune to chutiyapa.
Chutiyo ka koi gaon nahi hota.
So now you want to pass laws on what we should think.

you are truly a left wing chutiya aren't you na.

captscooby81

Country flag
I think PM was not supporting the godmen for his preaching s or asking people to join his insan club he was just saying he did good work on the swach bharat scheme and he would help in spreading the good initiative ..This is where the problem starts in politics one does one good thing and get a political appreciation and then use it to do another 99 wrong things ...

Remember Indira gandhi in 1960s went to meet some sadhus for her support in election promising them that she will introduce cow slaughter ban law and after winning election she shown her middle finger and these sadhu s marched to parliament and ended with riots which police firing killed many of those protesting sadhus ...

Politicians use all these religious support to climb up the ladder but once they attain the power of seat they know what these trouble makers will cause them and slowly start removing them if they try to over smart the politicians

There is something a mistake every political party does just to get votes ..don't forget the azaad maidan riots when muzzies went rampage in mumbai for some bloody mother fuckers in Myanmar congress kept quiet when police men and women were trashed because of vote bank politics

Have people forgotten 2016 riots in mathura jawahar Baug when police went to vacate a self styled leader who was running a separate state inside a park with own armed men ..22 people died in that including a SP and SHO of UP police reasons why this self styled leader was ignored was political clout he had with SP..

2014 that sant rampal had similar issue self styled cult following when his supporters were called into to stop his arrest i think 10 people killed including women and a child and this guy was same he had castrated more than 1000 men inside his ashram hospital ..

Well i see it totally different BJP sees the trouble makers and slowly trying to eliminate them after coming to power ..similar lines which congress used to follow taking support till getting to power and kicking right on ass once they get it ...sending a godman with such followers into prison is not an easy political decision and if a govt is taking it they basically want to crack these nuts one day or other ..

dont forget BJP is in power since 3 years they didn't let Asaram bapu get out till now either ...

Don't you think anything wrong with PM publicly supporting a controversial guy who claims to be messenger of God and who has many serious allegations against him since 2001?

Well said.

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Here is Modi sharing a stage with convicted criminal Lalu Prasad Yadav.

Should we ask Modi to resign?
Yaar is lalu kutte ki photo na post kar please,nowadays in patna there aer at least 1 million big small and large size posters of this guy and his family.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I condemn violence by dera supporters.

BUT

Can someone pls enlighten me on what basis court found him guilty?

Where is medical evidence of rape??

15 years ago cctv's were rare, so nothing on camera's also. Hire 2-3 poor women, bribe them with crores to implicate Hindu preachers in rape charges.

If tomorrow somebody accuses yogi,modi, ramdev etc for rape than how would they prove they did not did it.?
Rape can be proved without medical evidence. If medical evidence is the only criteria for proving rape, how do you prove rape where an instrument, fingers or even protected sex is involved? Totality of circumstances like witnesses, placement of victim and accused in the same location are all taken into account.

Also, the accused is innocent until proven guilty. In India, all it takes is a good lawyer to prove you are innocent. In fact, the courts are so backlogged and investigation by police is so lax that odds are heavily stacked against the alleged victim.

The fact that this chutia got convicted despite so many political links with both parties is a surprise in itself.

An Angry Potato

My mother is no exception,when i cracked jee,she said you cracked it because of nirmal baba's suggested satrangi samosa chutney.

Because all good things in our lives happen due to "baba's aashirvad" and not our hard work and intellect

Last edited:

pruthvi24

Country flag
looks like we are not seeing the complete picture lets not jump the gun

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Same here :pound: I got the job through exam and Nirmal baba and Sai baba took all the credits away, I also said the same "mehnat kare murgi anda khaye faqir"

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Who created law for recovering loss from rioters? How do they even know who is rioting? Has anyone been caught, prosecuted and proven guilty?

Even so, under which law can you recover monetary loss because of rioting?

Can we use this as precedent and apply it in J&K against the jihadi sympathizers?

I condemn violence by dera supporters.

BUT

Can someone pls enlighten me on what basis court found him guilty?

Where is medical evidence of rape??

15 years ago cctv's were rare, so nothing on camera's also. Hire 2-3 poor women, bribe them with crores to implicate Hindu preachers in rape charges.

If tomorrow somebody accuses yogi,modi, ramdev etc for rape than how would they prove they did not did it.?
No one seems interested. On the surface, judgment seems suspect.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
I replied to this >> This is a prime example of when people expect too much for something in short time,BJP is not perfect
Off Topic
In three years they have changed the whole ecosystem.Trusts me when there was Congress people in my locality wanted Millitary rule because they had a mindset that all parties are corrupt.But BJP came as a ray of light for them.BJP in these 3 years has done more than congress in 20 years.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
looks like we are not seeing the complete picture lets not jump the gun
The complete picture is that he is a chutia and he raped someone,his samarthaks being more chutiya are now spreading their chutiyagiri on road in form of mob violence,and their chutiyapa is being answered by BULLETS.

=========================================================================================

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles