GOOD BYE DFI: Final Words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@Haldilal can we create a subreddit for defence forum India in the meantime till we get some alternative up and running?
We need to have some platform to meet. Can we start an another Forum? If Yousuf bhai is unable to handle this, who else can handle? I can start it if I get support. What can be the investment and what sort of Support may require?
Ya'll Nibbiars

Samej Jangir

Country flag
Let us be honest. This forum is like an echochamber and hardly has any tolerance to logical discussions. For example, There are packs of dogs who will hound anyone who says good things about China even if it is correct and based on sound facts. There are a good number of mods in these canine packs who even ban the participant who is getting bullied without giving any consistent reasoning. Good number of people here including mods are shallow with absolutely no long term thinking or problem solving intent. All those who make long term projections are just linear thinkers incapable of understanding complex situations and possible disruptions.

People who live in their parents' basement and need forums to rant out may find this forum to be endearing but in the eyes of a practical person, this is a decent source of niche information on defence related news collected by people from various other sources like an open source intel. But when it comes to discussions, logic and something of actual enlightenment, it has never been upto the mark. It has been a source of entertainment & conversation but is not something that I would find as close to me heart.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Let us be honest. This forum is like an echochamber and hardly has any tolerance to logical discussions. For example, There are packs of dogs who will hound anyone who says good things about China even if it is correct and based on sound facts. There are a good number of mods in these canine packs who even ban the participant who is getting bullied without giving any consistent reasoning. Good number of people here including mods are shallow with absolutely no long term thinking or problem solving intent. All those who make long term projections are just linear thinkers incapable of understanding complex situations and possible disruptions.

People who live in their parents' basement and need forums to rant out may find this forum to be endearing but in the eyes of a practical person, this is a decent source of niche information on defence related news collected by people from various other sources like an open source intel. But when it comes to discussions, logic and something of actual enlightenment, it has never been upto the mark. It has been a source of entertainment & conversation but is not something that I would find as close to me heart.
bud you opinions are blatently rejected by everyone is thats the reason ?

Sanglamorre

Country flag

We're going down anyway, can we ban this guy just to piss him off?

Samej Jangir

Country flag
bud you opinions are blatently rejected by everyone is thats the reason ?
Rejected? People even rejected the notion that earth was round or that earth was not centre of solar system in medieval Europe. Rejecting anything without giving consistent reasoning refuting the arguments is mental illness. It is like being a flat earth theorist and getting enraged at anyone who says otherwise. I am okay with being proven wrong but ganging up and then barking irrelevant rants and threatening with bans is not a civilised behaviour. First prove your point and if one still repeats disproven points, only then it becomes a case of spamming.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I have ascended beyond being pissed off by some puny keyboard warriors. Maybe you dwell in a basement and take these things seriously but I only see it as a rant by another worthless person
Yes yes very sad. So stoic and unbothered that you have to write a paragraph on how unbothered you are about a 'valueless' website.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Very sad DFI is going.
Also This is the forum with right kind of people or my type of people. Not those left$hi# which I encounter in other forums .

Thanky you DFI

Not sure any alternate forum is there. My objective was to make people aware of Hindus are at the receiving end that was the reason I was posting mostly in islamic terrorism and missionary activities thread.
Sad that I can't post any more but how do I take backup as this data can be useful to counter narratives. I am now not even able to view post. Thankfully atleast last few months posts I copied in TG grp. But I do not have data before that. It's all in this forum

Haldilal

Country flag
Very sad DFI is going.
Also This is the forum with right kind of people or my type of people. Not those left$hi# which I encounter in other forums .

Thanky you DFI

Not sure any alternate forum is there. My objective was to make people aware of Hindus are at the receiving end that was the reason I was posting mostly in islamic terrorism and missionary activities thread.
Sad that I can't post any more but how do I take backup as this data can be useful to counter narratives. I am now not even able to view post. Thankfully atleast last few months posts I copied in TG grp. But I do not have data before that. It's all in this forum

Ya'll Nibbiars click on the above discord link to regroup. Will discuss future course of actions.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Rejected? People even rejected the notion that earth was round or that earth was not centre of solar system in medieval Europe. Rejecting anything without giving consistent reasoning refuting the arguments is mental illness. It is like being a flat earth theorist and getting enraged at anyone who says otherwise. I am okay with being proven wrong but ganging up and then barking irrelevant rants and threatening with bans is not a civilised behaviour. First prove your point and if one still repeats disproven points, only then it becomes a case of spamming.
then you are the one spamming i guess

Kumaoni

AB0D1FBB-BFA6-4341-940F-0E4B57396CAB.jpeg

Spitfire9

Country flag
I am very saddened to hear that this forum is closing. Many thanks to those who provided such an engaging and informing platform.

Why is it closing - lack of finance, too time consuming for the people running it?

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
I am very saddened to hear that this forum is closing. Many thanks to those who provided such an engaging and informing platform.

Why is it closing - lack of finance, too time consuming for the people running it?
reason in unclear most probably lack of interest and fince with the owner either ways we are working on a new one

Azaad

Country flag

@Haldilal

Please send a link of Discord to the English gentleman here .

@Spitfire9

It's a temporary arrangement till we construct a new site which hopefully should be up within the next fortnight. Till such time all discussions are being conducted on the Discord platform , the link of which will be sent to you shortly. You're welcome to join.

Haldilal

Country flag

@Haldilal

Please send a link of Discord to the English gentleman here .

@Spitfire9

It's a temporary arrangement till we construct a new site which hopefully should be up within the next fortnight. Till such time all discussions are being conducted on the Discord platform , the link of which will be sent to you shortly. You're welcome to join.
Ya'll Nibbiars

Status
Not open for further replies.