GoI should not miss the opportunity to rid Maldives of Yameen NOW

nimo_cn

Country flag
China ran away with tail between legs and then asked their trolls to lie at subhuman Paki forums where you throw one word 'China' and 10 Abduls come out to lick it.
I thought India was gonna overthrow the yameen regime, it seems that yameen is gonna rule the country for while. in the regard, China has fulfilled its purpose, what accomplishment has India achieved?

Akshay_Fenix

I thought India was gonna overthrow the yameen regime, it seems that yameen is gonna rule the country for while. in the regard, China has fulfilled its purpose, what accomplishment has India achieved?
Begone paper dragon. ........................................

Srinivas_K

Country flag

AMCA

Country flag
maldives is a democratic country and only the people of maldives have the capability to overthrow the government. As of now people are unhappy with yameen so let's wait and watch

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Your thinking is your personal affair and it comes from your know bias against anything that make sense to Indians.

From day one it was clear that GoI is not going to do any intervention. Read my posts on this thread where I made same kind of opinion.

Maybe you can not differentiate between what India media or people on Social media say and what GoI does or signals.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Your thinking is your personal affair and it comes from your know bias against anything that make sense to Indians.

From day one it was clear that GoI is not going to do any intervention. Read my posts on this thread where I made same kind of opinion.

Maybe you can not differentiate between what India media or people on Social media say and what GoI does or signals.
from day one it was clear that China doesn't have to do anything because it was apparent that India was being purely rhetoric.

jat

from day one it was clear that China doesn't have to do anything because it was apparent that India was being purely rhetoric.
Why the hell would PLAN send a fleet with amphibious force to IOR? The tourist in Maldives? No, its all China support. China is pumping in money and some one in maldives is benefiting. The unusual behavior is becoming more evident in SCS now. Ever since those 11 ships came back to pacific, the PLAN have been aggressive in SCS. Something happened. Wait and watch.

Flame Thrower

Yeah maybe, maybe not.

If China doesn't have to do anything why did Chinese flotilla had tried to come aid of Maldives, but retreated as soon as it faced IN.

Chinese does conduct anti-pirate operations in Arabian sea, sure it's definitely not the first time Chinese warships entering IOR.....

The question is why did PLAN retreat....!!??

Maybe India is being rhetoric, but Chinese are calling someone rhetoric is way more funny. How did you forget Doklam and CCP mouth piece i.e. Global times

I still enjoy the Seven seenes video

AMCA

Country flag
Yeah maybe, maybe not.

If China doesn't have to do anything why did Chinese flotilla had tried to come aid of Maldives, but retreated as soon as it faced IN.

Chinese does conduct anti-pirate operations in Arabian sea, sure it's definitely not the first time Chinese warships entering IOR.....

Maybe India is being rhetoric, but Chinese are calling someone rhetoric is way more funny. How did you forget Doklam and CCP mouth piece i.e. Global times

China maintains just 6 warships at max.for anti piracy operation. 5 ships that entered IOR were in addition to 3 warships of 28th anti piracy group operating in gulf of aden and another 3 of 27th anti piracy group operating near african coast. It is therefore clear that those 5 warships were here to dock in maldives, strengthen the hands of yameen government and give a strong message to india. But unfortunately for china, 40 indian warships were already around maldives and they thwarted plans of china and restored democracy in maldives.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Then I have to say your knowledge of China is extremely limited. There are scores of Chinese both mainlainders & expats with the express purpose of pushung forward the Chinese agenda & propaganda on all platforms of internet (including those banned in China). You may have heard about these famous wumao.
Most of the chinese I know they talk more about IOR and also accept that they build copies. When it comes to critical technology, they are far behind.

nimo_cn

Country flag
China maintains just 6 warships at max.for anti piracy operation. 5 ships that entered IOR were in addition to 3 warships of 28th anti piracy group operating in gulf of aden and another 3 of 27th anti piracy group operating near african coast. It is therefore clear that those 5 warships were here to dock in maldives, strengthen the hands of yameen government and give a strong message to india. But unfortunately for china, 40 indian warships were already around maldives and they thwarted plans of china and restored democracy in maldives.
indians are good at comforting themselves, all these empty talks at this forum about getting rid of yameen to win back maldives. now that yameen stays as president, and you people are celebrating victory! bravo, bravo!

nimo_cn

Country flag
I guess the stage is being set up, just like 1971.

Once the time is ripe, send Kolkata. That should do, if not then start sailing Vikramaditya & co. towards Maldives.

If we successfully remove Yameen, then strong message would be echoed in Nepal and other minions of China.

Big blow to Xi.

All we need to do is focus on setting up the stage. Unlike Sri Lanka, we might see the stage being set up.
now that your proposal miserably failed, do you have any further comment?

Flame Thrower

indians are good at comforting themselves, all these empty talks at this forum about getting rid of yameen to win back maldives. now that yameen stays as president, and you people are celebrating victory! bravo, bravo!
Says a chinese when their navy ran away......

First thing GOI never insisted on getting rid of Yameen in Maldives.

GOI expressed it's concerns when emergency was imposed in Maldives.

Don't accuse GOI of plans to remove Yameen when there are none......

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yeah maybe, maybe not.

Chinese purpose is to preserve yameen regime so that maldives will not be another indian puppet as it used to be, and for whatever reason that purpose is accomplished.

if there was any Chinese retreat, it might be because the so called indian military intervention failed to happen. without a proper cause, Chinese naval ships lost the meaningful purpose of staying there.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Says a chinese when their navy ran away......

First thing GOI never insisted on getting rid of Yameen in Maldives.

GOI expressed it's concerns when emergency was imposed in Maldives.

Don't accuse GOI of plans to remove Yameen when there are none......
okay, indian government never explicitly expressed that intention in public because indian politicians are not that dumb. but even amateur observers could see it through that indian government wanted to remove yameen by all means possible, including military intervention. to deny that is simply being intellectually dishonest.

some indian member advised me to differentiate what indian government said and what indian media said, suggesting that they were in different groups. come on, don't be naive. you can contend that indian media are free and independent, but that doesn't mean they don't want the same thing with indian government. what is published by indian media is largely the most sincere reflection of what India is really thinking as whole, including indian government. if it is not, the story won't sell. by publishing articles about military intervention, Indian media were acting like a proxy of indian government, saying things indian government inconveniently to say, testing waters for indian government, evaluating external reactions to such an adventurism. it's nothing new.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yea you did nothing !! You tried but got grouped by Indian navy in high seas.

Then you unleashed your dickless trolls to win it by propaganda. :pound:
we win it because an attempt by India to abolish yameen regime failed, Chinese can continue with the OBOR initiative in India ocean, using maldives as a foothold.

Flame Thrower

Chinese purpose is to preserve yameen regime so that maldives will not be another indian puppet as it used to be, and for whatever reason that purpose is accomplished.

if there was any Chinese retreat, it might be because the so called indian military intervention failed to happen. without a proper cause, Chinese naval ships lost the meaningful purpose of staying there.
If GOI wants to have a military intervention, then no one would be able to stop(using military force) us. So don't.........

Except for fan boys, there was not one indication of GOI planning military intervention. If not please do provide me an official source.

For sake of argument, let's say that GOI had planned for military intervention, Yameen came to know of it and asked help from Xi. Chinese ships came to rescue. Since India didn't do any intervention, they returned back to SCS. This is the scenario you believe in, please add if I've missed anything......

Now based on the above scenario, would you care to explain

https://www.news18.com/news/india/i...egion-not-china-asserts-maldives-1688179.html

India is Big Brother in Region, Not China, Asserts Maldives

Is it because China can't save Maldives from any threat or because you've been reading too much propaganda and stayed away from reality or both........... name your pick!!??

PS. Thank you @Srinivas_K for the info

okay, indian government never explicitly expressed that intention in public because indian politicians are not that dumb. but even amateur observers could see it through that indian government wanted to remove yameen by all means possible, including military intervention. to deny that is simply being intellectually dishonest.
I believed that you understand how foreign policy works.....

In simple words, hold your cards till the right time and play your cards only when the time is ripe.

Oh come on, Intellectual dishonesty.....you serious!!?? This is how it works, its more confusing, but one can get used to this if you start connecting dots all the way back to the starting point

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles