Votes: 54 96.4%
  • We have no choice

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdoc

Country flag
isn't there an option in the poll to reveal who who voted for what ? why is that option not being used .

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Like I said if pak behaves nice India will give them water. India Has enough. so why do they want Kashmir?
Such a thought provoking post. You are brilliant, dude.

There must be some serious reason why Pakis are so obsessed with Kashmir. We should go further and give whole J&K to Pak.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Our country India is a joke of the defense world being a senior member you must know it.
If you are a Paki or British, I won't even bother to reply.

For an average pom, India will remain a snake charmer, even After it became NATO supplier.

If you don't have any sort of knowledge over defence industry and doing intellectual masturbation here, you are messing up with wrong person, I won't let you own.
So what do we make housing?
But the rest.
India makes around 90 out of 94 existing technologies in world.
Manufactured isn't domestic. Those are russian motors given to India as a GIFT.
What's the source? The time India made em, India couldn't afford foreign IPRs and Soviet didn't leak any IPR to India and I CAN PROVIDE SOURCE FOR THAT.

As of 2010, India is itself listed up as a global manufacturer of rocket Motors.
What do we make? Frames, Doors for plane. That too was canceled by Boing. Like I said you being a senior member must know about how horrible we are at military technology.
Do you know what is assembled at aeroplane assembly plants in China? Do you know who makes main fuselages for western helicopters?
Boeing denied as a foreign company, not affecting a local manufacturer.

India makes lower end & few high end units of airlifters which are exported to ROK, US & PRC for assembly to make planes.

The Boeing issue you raised was that Boeing denied ASSEMBLING them in India which will be taken by local authorities now.
Some countries? Is China getting gifts? No.
Totally false, they still receive IPRs for political reason.

Even between 1996-99, US didn't only leak aerospace & missile guidance to China in BHEEKH but even allowed them to an underground test pre moratorium in 1996.

The same Clinton, sanctioned India in 1998.
Pakistan is a small country with small GDP so they have no choice but to accept Gifts.
Still willing to jump on d!cks on their British cheerleaders ob internet for accepting rabts whatever brings them, "neck in neck" will India.
Why India is stooping down at Paki level?
How? India innovated 45,658 IPRs in 2016 alone compared to 886 of Pakistan. Even taking the ratio of population, it's 20 times higher than Pakistan.

Indians are possibly most innovative people in group of lower middle income countries.
Why can't we be like Super power China?
Even Chinese don't call themselves a superpower, though someone else does.
We received many GIFTS or BHEEKH from USSR and Russia. Now we trying to get gifts from west.
Source?
We are a nation of 1.3 billion people. Our $2 trillion economy
$2.6 trillions.
is a joke compared to Japan, Germany,
These two too will be surpassed in this decade as GDP & currency appreciation, all are up.

And for morons calling it joke, India was even a bigger joke with just half of GDP per capita of countries like Pakistan & Nepal in 60s, out of top 50 economies, now have sustained one of highest GDP per capita growth rate since last 27 years.
We don't even have enough toilets for our people here in India.
We havled the open defecation in two years.
The second thing, our records are based on complete population count & census, not surveys like that wannabe atmi quwwat.

I'm mentioning them again & again because I know who are you.

MAY BE TELLING US REALITY THAT YOU'RE A PAKI IS SHAMEFUL FOR YOU.
BEING A PAKI IS SHAMEFUL, I CAN UNDERSTAND.:biggrin2:

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't consider Pakistan to be a legal and valid country, thus question of giving Kashmir to Pakistan has no meaning to me. Even the Pakis know inside their heart that it's a fake country, which is why their experts keep complaining that India hasn't recognised it's statehood.

SilentKiller

Country flag
I Don't think this dude or fool is indian at all.
he is foolish to say something like this -

reason -
1 - we live in cruel world not a happy world as he thinks
2 - nations created on religion basis can only survive by means of war and pakistan was created on islam and when such $hit happens, world suffers
3 - Reality is u give 1 finger to a bad person he will try to take full hand and same is case with pakistan
4 - countries run on basis of religion cannot survive for long, remember 1971.
5 - All kashmiri idiots who want freedom should be deported to porki lands, they already have must more rights and privileges than common india.
6 - better we bomb their houses if terrorists is found as pakistan does in tribal areas. till date we have avoided that as we consider them as indian , but if they don't , why care for their rights. force them leave indian lands.

Brood Father

Country flag
One more time: I am a proud nationalist Indian. Jai Hind.:india2:

But the truth is truth. Pak is making big progress with CPEC which will be linked with OBOR. This is game changer. Every country wants to be part of this mega project including our friend Russia. This will skyrocket Pakistani GDP in a short time. Whereas Indian GDP is growing slow.

China wasn't super power in 71 and 99 but today China is no 1. China's military is fully self reliant hence sanction proof. Even US is scared of new Super Power China. Now tell me where do we stand against China?
Allow me to educate you on CPEC
1. It's all china interest , and Pakistan owe 46 billion dollars to China , which means Pakistan is in huge debt
2 . China though have strategic interest is wary about growing terrorism in Pakistan and freedom movement in Baloochistan , so china won't keep all egg in one basket
3. It may come as a surprise to your brain but Afghanistan is a bigger concern to Pakistan than India , as Afghans hate pakistan to the core
4. Iran is also a big player in the regime and recent Shia killing in Pakistan had made the ties with Iran tense
Also Iran consipicuous silence on Kashmir issue is making pakistan worried and not to forget about the Raheel Sharif anniointment and then sudden refusal to become the leader of Muslim NATO is also treated as pakistan diplomatic failure

And Russia , seriously . Leaving the fact that Russia is still ally of India and won't do anything against Indian interest as they have clearly stated . Russia currently is not the super power anymore , it's facing sactions because of Ukraine unrest and it's economy is in tatters

One final thing , India GDP is slow . What the eff are you smoking , darling india's GDP is highest among developing countries and first time it has overtaken china , also in PPP India is 3rd in the world

Dude please don't come here with half baked knowledge and random thought masturbation
Do some research first before stating some facts

square

Strategic Issues
Like I said if pak behaves nice India will give them water. India Has enough. so why do they want Kashmir?
they never want kashimr......1948 , 1965 ,1998....srinagar was never on the target , their focus was the areas to get control over indus river only......

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Doodh mangoge kheer denge, Kashmir mangoge cheer denge.

Nahi dete Kashmir, jo ukhadna hai ukhad lo.

Dark Lord

If you are a Paki or British,
Neither. I am a proud indian. Jai Hind. :india:

For an average pom, India will remain a snake charmer, even After it became NATO supplier.
Why same is not true for China? Why world doesn't see China as a backwards country?

But the rest.
Only metal housing is left in REST.

India makes around 90 out of 94 existing technologies in world.
What? If so Why can't we make a simple cruise missile? Why Nirbhay is always failing? Pak is most successful with cruise missiles yet we Indians are constantly failing.

Soviet didn't leak any IPR to India
We can't make a simple howitzer or bullet proof jacket but made ballistic missiles without any outside help?

As of 2010, India is itself listed up as a global manufacturer of rocket Motors.
Many countries are making motors including Pak. Your point?

Do you know what is assembled at aeroplane assembly plants in China?
China makes everything from avionics to engines. They make everything fighter jets, transport jets, commercial planes, drones. China is becoming no 1 in aviation market. All western companies are now afraid of mighty China.
Please educate yourself with latest news from China.

India makes lower end & few high end units of airlifters which are exported to ROK, US & PRC for assembly to make planes.
But India with 1.3 billion people doesn't (Can't ) make planes. Only some spare parts.

The Boeing issue you raised was that Boeing denied ASSEMBLING them in India which will be taken by local authorities now.
Boing was never making any planes in India just doors that too no more.

they still receive IPRs for political reason.
From who? They have a powerful local industry in China. They can reverse engineer anything they want. including fifth gen F35.

Even between 1996-99, US didn't only leak aerospace & missile guidance to China in BHEEKH
So what? Today China stands neck to neck with USA in terms of technology. Where do we stand?

India innovated 45,658 IPRs in 2016 alone compared to 886 of Pakistan.
Today pakistan is making JF-17, Mushashak, Babur, Ghauri, Hatf, tanks, everything India can imagine. Pak is making it. Look at out Tejas program and compare with Pakistani JF-17. One is in full production doing its job. Other is sitting in hanger waiting FOC.

Indians are possibly most innovative people in group of lower middle income countries.
Source?

$2.6 trillions.
Estimations. Real numbers are being hidden by Feku Modi.

These two too will be surpassed in this decade as GDP & currency appreciation, all are up.
Source?

out of top 50 economies, now have sustained one of highest GDP per capita growth rate since last 27 years.
That title goes to China. Fastest growing economy EVER in the history of mankind.

We havled the open defecation in two years.
There are articles in Wall street journal and Daily mail that says nothing has changed. We Indians still don't have 40% toilets.

I WAS EXPECTING MUCH BETTER ARGUMENT FROM A SENIOR MEMBER LIKE YOU. IT SEEMS THAT YOU TOO ARE STUMBLING OVER MY HARD FACTS.:rofl:

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Neither. I am a proud indian. Jai Hind. :india:
Proud of what? All your posts are trying to explain that India is nothing. Has supposed proud Indian made any contribution to nation so that India can be proud of it as well?

I asked your religious/communal identity. You didn't reply. Care to reply. Which ideology do you follow if you do follow any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles