Votes: 54 96.4%
  • We have no choice

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr9

Country flag
Thank you for your in-depth strategic answer. But what is to be done to have peace in the Kashmir?
I support your stand 100% but Who will do it? Our government isn't going to take a hard step like this. If they do they will be denounced by our strong independent media? Even if we somehow do this Pak will nuke us and world will sanction us. That means no weapons, no tejas, no submarines, no anything.

So I am not sure how is it going to happen.
Here is how it is going to happen:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...l-slingshot/story-eI11wEgBZhZ6smnLaCOwhP.html

Ordinary Indians are no longer willing to let our soldiers die for nothing. The spark has been ignited; once the fire spreads, GoI will have all the political will power it needs. The world cannot act against a billion of us. Then we can finish things off with a nice cleansing of the valley.

Pakistani pigs think they are so clever using paid media & proxies to fuel the separatist movement.
But they didn't count the fact that Indians will never accept losing Kashmir. At this rate, the civilians will soon join the fight to end Pakistani terrorism. Literally.

PS: Members kindly ignore the sarcastic headline from HT on the report. Can't expect any better from them.

sthf

Country flag
I think bigger question is why Kashmiris want to go to Pakistan? why aren't they happy in world's largest democracy and fastest growing economy?
Come on mate, don't be an asshole. Reply to the tag.

Now to answer your question, who told you they want to leave?

Dark Lord

Come on mate, don't be an asshole. Reply to the tag.

Now to answer your question, who told you they want to leave?
Please read Hindu king Ashoka's atrocities.

Now lets talk on the topic of Kashmir.

sthf

Country flag
Please read Hindu king Ashoka's atrocities.

Now lets talk on the topic of Kashmir.
But you started with the partition. Don't shift the goal post now mate. Why is that Islam suffers from the rabid bloodlust?

Dark Lord

But you started with the partition. Don't shift the goal post now mate. Why is that Islam suffers from the rabid bloodlust?
Fist I don't agree that all muslims have bloodlust. This behavior is common in all fundamentalists of all faiths.

On topic of Islam I don't know much as I haven't studied it.

Dark Lord

That proves what? What is this, some amateur hour on the goat fucker primetime?

Talk facts kid.
This proves that for some reasons they like Pakistan more than India. Now why that is the case I don't know.

Brood Father

Country flag
Fact ...Kashmir is a part of India
Fact ..India wont give up kashmir
Fact...Who is scared of Pakistan?? , puny little country , let there be war (nuclear or otherwise) we will beat them again and again
Now go fuck yourself

sthf

Country flag
Fist I don't agree that all muslims have bloodlust. This behavior is common in all fundamentalists of all faiths.

Nope. Not all religions are equal and neither are their followers. Bombs going off all over the world have a very common thread and that thread is not Hinduism.

Once again, kill count, Hindu vs Muslim. You have internet and probably know how to use a calculator. Let's begin.

sthf

Country flag
This proves that for some reasons they like Pakistan more than India. Now why that is the case I don't know.
Your discussion skills sucks ass. Once again, who the hell told you that? Back your assumptions with a source. This ain't kindergarten mate.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I support your stand 100% but Who will do it? Our government isn't going to take a hard step like this. If they do they will be denounced by our strong independent media? Even if we somehow do this Pak will nuke us and world will sanction us. That means no weapons, no tejas, no submarines, no anything.

So I am not sure how is it going to happen.
It's easy, mate.

We will break this strong independent media and make it pro-indian. It's already in work-in-progress phase.

If pak can nuke us and inflict great harm, they would have already done that.
Like I already told you, tell these nuke stories to our old men. We are entirely different when it come to these topics.

About world sanctions, we tested nukes and whole world started taking us seriously. Our GDP went up. We got entry into many clubs. There goes your sanctions.

Pak is such a khichdi country. No one takes it seriously.

Our old men are naive and damn too much generous.

Dark Lord

Fact ...Kashmir is a part of India
Fact ..India wont give up kashmir
Fact...Who is scared of Pakistan?? , puny little country , let there be war (nuclear or otherwise) we will beat them again and again
Now go fuck yourself
I too 100% share your frustration on this issue. As all proud Indians should be but this is also fact that Pak too was part of India once. Fact that pak has nukes. Fact that we aren't a super power. Fact that we survive on the mercy of foreign weapon suppliers. Fact that Pak has full support of a super power country China. We are on our own.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
i am planning to get settled in Kashmir tum bc Pakio ko dogey Kashmir? ....

humarey ke liye kya bachega... phir? Bhatinda????? wahan jayenge snowfall dekhne??? useless...

OnePunchMan

Country flag

in order to develop a mature opinion on religion and politics, a healthy discussion is needed. now lets get some numbers.

How ISIS is not Islamic?

Islam tells to kill apostates, ISIS do it.

Islam tells to kill gays/lesbians, ISIS do it.

Islam tells to form religious dictatorship, ISIS do it.

Islam tells to enforce hijab on your women, ISIS do it.

Islam tells to destroy idols, ISIS destroys archeology sites.

Islam tells to enforce Jaziya, ISIS do it.

Islam tells to do war and make slaves, ISIS do it.

There is no criteria in Islam to chose the Khalifa. Every person's definition of "pious" is different and hence the chaos.

ISIS teaches in its academies the same Sunni Wahhabi syllabus and is taught in Saudia Arabia.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Why should we give a damn if your kind likes pak more.They would migrate to pak anyways after the removal of Article 370.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles