Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
during my deputation to install RF modules for some WPS stations in MP- Rajasthan border, some days, we had to sleep in 'porta cabin' installed at site, and those areas were like, you won't be able to find a single soul km after km except some random poppy / dhaniya/ orange orchids!! ( those who are from MP/Gujrat/RJ/ Hariyana- can relate-- you generally find very less to 1 to 10 population in 'khera' or 'kheri ka khera' type location)
It was common for us to observe some random yelloish to blue (ch4?) light ball like movement at 4 to 6 ft ( may be more- tough to judge height at near black night)in air at arbitrary movement path!! ( swamp gas!! without swamp!!)
The nearby villagers used to warn us not to go or wonder near such things at night at any cost! when we asked them, they used to refuse to debrief any more, except not to go or look at those.
wish had my orkut acc still live, had most of my West India deputation time pictures including those too in there!!
in uttarakhand nd other pahadi state we hv also these lightning things, which keep moving in night. we called them "mashaan" nd its consider a ghost who's bodies always on fire. they considered very powerful. but we mostly show them in far jungle nd hill. they showed like some people had masaal (fire light) on their hand nd they r keep moving. mostly people watch them very far in night. i also watch them in childhood, but some pahadi people also said they r not fire light, but bones of some dead animal shines at night in jungle. i know dont make sense, but its old village people believe.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Tab christian bhoot aate hai
Hindu bhoot kabhi bhi aate hai
no...indian bhoot ka time bhi subah ke 4 baje tak ka hai...uske baad hi Brahm muhurth hota hai. but bhai is bhool me winter ke time pe subah 4-5 baje andhere me hi morning walk pe mat nikalna. koi bharosa nhi, humare books insaano ne hi likhe hai. so galat bhi ho sakta hai kuch😂. pata chal raha koi ulte pair wali apke morning walk ka hi wait kr rahi ho. 😝

Swesh

in uttarakhand nd other pahadi state we hv also these lightning things, which keep moving in night. we called them "mashaan" nd its consider a ghost who's bodies always on fire. they considered very powerful. but we mostly show them in far jungle nd hill. they showed like some people had masaal (fire light) on their hand nd they r keep moving. mostly people watch them very far in night. i also watch them in childhood, but some pahadi people also said they r not fire light, but bones of some dead animal shines at night in jungle. i know dont make sense, but its old village people believe.
I know about massan have heard a lot about them they originate from dead bodies. There are tamples to remove massans in hilly areas

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
What I think about ghost stuff is that people only see them when it's in their karmic sufferings called pret badha or when they're possessed by them
in uttarakhand we hv two type of possession....first is partial possession. in which neither u watch anything (ghost), but u get sick nd weak. i face 3 time chhal from a small river. second is full possession, where u either see or didnt see ghost, but ur voice nd behaviour get changed. like in horror movie they show.

skunk works

Country flag
in uttarakhand we hv two type of possession....first is partial possession. in which neither u watch anything (ghost), but u get sick nd weak. i face 3 time chhal from a small river. second is full possession, where u either see or didnt see ghost, but ur voice nd behaviour get changed. like in horror movie they show.
Explain in detail what is chhal??

Swesh

skin walkers. It's known to shape shift itself to contact victim makes him I'll or can cause injury but they can't directly attack someone. They can immitate voice of love one too you might hear voice of your mother in wood while you know your mother is at home they lure people towards themselves

skunk works

Country flag
skin walkers. It's known to shape shift itself to contact victim makes him I'll or can cause injury but they can't directly attack someone. They can immitate voice of love one too you might hear voice of your mother in wood while you know your mother is at home they lure people towards themselves
Are they in hilly areas or urban also

Swesh

I remember someone posting vedio voice his wife across room while he is confirm that his wife is not at home

NutCracker

Country flag
during my deputation to install RF modules for some WPS stations in MP- Rajasthan border, some days, we had to sleep in 'porta cabin' installed at site, and those areas were like, you won't be able to find a single soul km after km except some random poppy / dhaniya/ orange orchids!! ( those who are from MP/Gujrat/RJ/ Hariyana- can relate-- you generally find very less to 1 to 10 population in 'khera' or 'kheri ka khera' type location)
It was common for us to observe some random yelloish to blue (ch4?) light ball like movement at 4 to 6 ft ( may be more- tough to judge height at near black night)in air at arbitrary movement path!! ( swamp gas!! without swamp!!)
The nearby villagers used to warn us not to go or wonder near such things at night at any cost! when we asked them, they used to refuse to debrief any more, except not to go or look at those.
wish had my orkut acc still live, had most of my West India deputation time pictures including those too in there!!
Decaying bodies also produce methane.

Folklore in phoren land..

skunk works

Country flag
Urban ghost stories also welcome. Delhi specific you can read about Jamali-Kamali, Bhooli Bhatiyari etc..
stories from your town or city?

Swesh

Fuck would love to see that.

So are these people alive, and using black magic? That would be much closer to a skin walker.
Chalawa are not used by black magic but masan is there are many types of masan deadliest of them is "Kalia masan"

NutCracker

Country flag
Yaar what to say,
So this happened to me few months I sleep by 4 O clock morning and wake up by 9 O clock.
I don't sleep in the day.
Anyway , one night I slept at 3:15 am morning.
I could not move myself, I was awake but I imagined that a black hand was crushing my chest so I could not speak anything, I passed out then few moments later I saw myself standing in my room way more darker than usual, moon light on outside but no moonlight inside.
I saw my body sleeping on the bed, I tried to walk but I was frozen looking at my non breathing body lying on bed and a black woman sitting near my feet on the bed, I thought my mother was there, I tried to speak I couldn't even move my finger just fixated at a spot near my table looking at my body and that Shadow woman. , after a few moments I was back in bed still unable to move then the black colour women with no face and a voice I don't know burst into my room I could see from the corner of my eyes, curtains were drawn so no moon light, I shrieked and spoke something I don't know.
Then I slowly started to move my arms and legs on the bed, when I could turn my body from sidewise to lying on my back the first thing I did was exhaled loudly, it felt as if someone had covered my nose with a polyethene and later it was removed.
From that day I sleep early by 2:30 am and with my room door open and the kitchen light on.
That's some astral projection and sleep paralysis combination.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
in uttarakhand, we consider chalawa a different kind of ghost. who sometime change its appearance nd some time come in animal form. but they didnt harm u, they only appear nd than disappear. although other state chalawa can be deadly.
chhal is like possession. when u visit jungle or smaller river or rivers, ghost can attach with u. sometime u didnt see it or feel it, or sometime u feel something weird (sound voice, wind blowing etc) or see ghost. possession can be two types (may be due to ghost type or its nature). first one is mild one. u can only get sick nd weak for long period. second one is dangerous one. in this victim do crying nd attacking, making weird voices, red eyes, laughing, get sick, harming itself or others, night walking nd sometime showing that ghost also. both possession can be dealt with special pooja or sacrifice of hen/cock or goat in that place, where that ghost attach with that person. expert chhal person, told by seeing effected person or ask that ghost by beating or with mantra, that who that ghost is nd where it attach with effected person
infect every two or three year, we did jaagar nd ghateli pooja in our villages. in this pooja all villagers take part nd at night, they sing special pahadi songs/mantra of pooja. in which our kuldevi/kuldevta nd ancestors come in any person body. nd blessed everyone nd sometime told people problem nd their solution. than they leave after some time, when pooja (special songs) stops..u dont believe it, but i show it myself. they exactly tells what any family nd person facing problem. even i heard, sometime they runs on fire, but that didnt hurt them (when they r possession in kuldevi/kuldevta). that person dont remember anything what happened after that.

Last edited:

Swesh

in uttarakhand, we consider chalawa a different kind of ghost. who sometime change its appearance nd some time come in animal form. but they didnt harm u, they only appear nd than disappear. although other state chalawa can be deadly.
chhal is like possession. when u visit jungle or smaller river or rivers, ghost can attach with u. sometime u didnt see it or feel it, or sometime u feel something weird (sound voice, wind blowing etc) or see ghost. possession can be two types (may be due to ghost type or its nature). first one is mild one. u can only get sick nd weak for long period. second one is dangerous one. in this victim do crying nd attacking, making weird voices, red eyes, laughing, get sick, harming itself or others, night walking nd sometime showing that ghost also. both possession can be dealt with special pooja or sacrifice of hen/cock or goat in that place, where that ghost attach with that person. expert chhal person, told by seeing effected person or ask that ghost by beating or with mantra, that who that ghost is nd where it attach with effected person.
infect every two or three year, we did jaagar nd ghateli pooja. in this pooja at night, they sing special pahadi songs of pooja. in which our kuldevi/kuldevta nd ancestors come in any person body. nd blessed everyone nd sometime told people problem nd their solution. than they leave after some time, when pooja (special songs) stops..u dont believe it, but i show it myself. they exactly tells what any family nd person facing problem. even i heard, sometime they runs on fire, but that didnt hurt them (when they r possession in kuldevi/kuldevta). they even remember, what happened that time.
In every yajan we always starts with mantra kuldevta namobhiya gram devta namobhiya sthan devta namobhiya.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
In every yajan we always starts with mantra kuldevta namobhiya gram devta namobhiya sthan devta namobhiya.
yeah..but in pahad we did special pooja only for kuldevi/kuldevta or ancestors. we called it ghateli nd jaagar. it happen for 3-4 days. one family arrange this nd whole village help them. day time we did normal pooja nd invite all villagers for food. at night, all villagers come to that family home. we set fire nd all people sit around far from fire. than experts sing jaagar or ghateli specific pahadi songs, with beating steel thali nd pahadi drum (forgot its name). than after sometime, kuldevi/kuldevta or any ancestors possessed any person (mostly women or older people). they start dancing nd their whole body is shivering (trembling). than they started to dance. than they started to throw rice given by expert to people. sometime they even slap some people, who r suffering possion of any ghost. they even tell problems of people nd their solution. after 15-20 minutes, when song ends. that person fainted in which kuldevi or ancestors come. they come conscious after some minutes, but they dont remember what they did nd say.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles