Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

Vinash

Country flag
It's not exactly a ghost experience but something about bad energy of a place.

I'm in my mid 20's now. All my life, I've been a deep sleeper who sleeps like a log. Once I go to bed, I usually don't wake up for 7-9 hours and I've never had trouble sleeping, except in 1 place.

Between 2017-2019, we lived in a house where I suffered from extreme sleep deprivation. No matter how much I tried going to sleep, It'd always be very light sleep. It felt like I was awake the entire 8 hours I was in bed.

Initially, I thought it was insomnia and didn't take it seriously.

In 2019, we shifted houses and from day 1 in the new house, my sleep was fixed and I again started to sleep like a log. If it was insomnia, why did my sleep problem that bothered me for 3 years, disappear in just 1 day? Since shifting to the new house in 2019, I've never had sleep issues.

The whole thing continues to surprise me.

The old area where I had sleep issues apparently used to be a Cemetery which was developed into a residential area due to expansion of the city. Maybe that played a part in me having severe sleep issues?

SKC

Country flag
It is interesting how cutting off women's hair is a recurring common theme in these. What could hair signify?

No, details please
Choti was part of Female Dignity traditionally. It's like making a statement by cutting that important part of the body.

SKC

Country flag

I'm in my mid 20's now. All my life, I've been a deep sleeper who sleeps like a log. Once I go to bed, I usually don't wake up for 7-9 hours and I've never had trouble sleeping, except in 1 place.

Between 2017-2019, we lived in a house where I suffered from extreme sleep deprivation. No matter how much I tried going to sleep, It'd always be very light sleep. It felt like I was awake the entire 8 hours I was in bed.

In 2019, we shifted houses and from day 1 in the new house, my sleep was fixed and I again started to sleep like a log. If it was insomnia, why did my sleep problem that bothered me for 3 years, disappear in just 1 day? Since shifting to the new house in 2019, I've never had sleep issues.

The old area where I had sleep issues apparently used to be a Cemetery which was developed into a residential area due to expansion of the city. Maybe that played a part in me having severe sleep issues?
Tumhare pichle janam ki EX ka bhoot tha!

another_armchair

Country flag

Its called geopathic stress and can give you very bizarre, unexplainable & unpleasant experiences apart from feeling energy drained and sleep deprived.

Experienced it first hand at a house in Bangalore.

A close family friend(quite learned) casually called and asked 'ghar par sab theek hai....'?

I told him all was well yet he dropped by... surveyed the place.. found a stress line that passed exactly under my room.. place was a dumping ground for murdered victims and there was a lot of negative energy in the corner. He placed some crystals in my room and everything vanished like it never existed. No more sleeplessness, fatigue after entering the room.. difficulty getting out of the bed in the mornings.. weird experiences like some creature trying to enter my body and I would end up shouting in my sleep.

Stayed in that house for 3 more years without a single unearthly incident.

It can wreck lives though... unexplained incurable illnesses eventually leading to deaths. Better advised not to stay anymore in such a property if situation doesn't improve.

Vinash

Country flag
weird experiences like some creature trying to enter my body and I would end up shouting in my sleep.

Stayed in that house for 3 more years without a single unearthly incident.

It can wreck lives though... unexplained incurable illnesses eventually leading to deaths. Better advised not to stay anymore in such a property if situation doesn't improve.
My bedroom was right above my Parents room and they used to tell me that they'd hear loud footsteps from above around 2-3 AM regularly i.e I was sleep walking and didn't realize it.

As for the illnesses part, my father developed Stomach cancer and passed away soon after that. My father was a non-smoker and a very picky eater and he got Stomach Cancer at the age of 53. My Mother slipped and broke her Arm. My Brother has been involved in 2 bike accidents. 1 of the accident happened while we were in that house and he had severe Head injuries including a broken jaw and entire rewiring of his teeth.

Those 3 years were by far the worst period of my 24 year life.

I definitely believe in some places having bad/good energy.

Vinash

Country flag
Fuck me!

Geopathic stress can cause Cancer?

Might explain why my father got it at the age of 53 while being a non-smoker while both my grandparents are healthy even at 87 and 79 years of age.

another_armchair

Country flag
Fuck me!

Geopathic stress can cause Cancer?

Might explain why my father got it at the age of 53 while being a non-smoker while both my grandparents are healthy even at 87 and 79 years of age.
It can wreck lives.

Seen and experienced it first hand at a small colony in Bangalore. Almost an entire row of homes lost kids and adults to incurable diseases.. besides in that area, kids were the worst affected - literally rolling down stairs.. it was so common that parents had started carrying their 10 year olds while climbing upstairs. As the homes were almost newly constructed, they couldn't move out.

During covid, heard of 30-35 year old mothers dying of covid.. now there are over 5 homes with kids without a mother.

That entire neighborhood was fucked. Was told the entire land is cursed but most people cannot move out as they built a home with their lifetime savings.

Some dude lost control of his bike, skidded almost 60 feet and crashed into my mom who was out for her walk.
Left both her legs fractured at multiple places and bedridden for over a year and a half.

I moved out of that neighborhood after living there for 8 months with barely a month passing by without an event but met some amazing people there and still in touch with them.

skunk works

Country flag
My bedroom was right above my Parents room and they used to tell me that they'd hear loud footsteps from above around 2-3 AM regularly i.e I was sleep walking and didn't realize it.

As for the illnesses part, my father developed Stomach cancer and passed away soon after that. My father was a non-smoker and a very picky eater and he got Stomach Cancer at the age of 53. My Mother slipped and broke her Arm. My Brother has been involved in 2 bike accidents. 1 of the accident happened while we were in that house and he had severe Head injuries including a broken jaw and entire rewiring of his teeth.

Those 3 years were by far the worst period of my 24 year life.

I definitely believe in some places having bad/good energy.
Have you explored he phenomena of infrasound? Low frequency sound below human hearing (below 20hz) that are known to cause bodily discomfort.
It is scientifically proven also, hence horror movies use it.
It is said a lot of haunted places may have a fan/air flow/ structure noises creating infrasound and thus causing uneasiness.

Not being skeptical, just wondering.

another_armchair

Country flag
Couple of things I am mindful of. I was quite a 'rationalist' and never believed in 'bunkum.. not anymore.

1. Geopathic stress and its fallout is real. (proximity to high tension power lines also cause interference in energy)

2. Dev Ghar according to Vastu. Don't set foot in a house where the toilet has been constructed in the north east.

If you cannot move out of the house, stop using the toilet.

Using the toilet constructed in the North East segment of the house is equal to taking a shit in a temple and it needs no more elaboration.

tommy

Couple of things I am mindful of. I was quite a 'rationalist' and never believed in 'bunkum.. not anymore.

1. Geopathic stress and its fallout is real. (proximity to high tension power lines also cause interference in energy)

2. Dev Ghar according to Vastu. Don't set foot in a house where the toilet has been constructed in the north east.

Using the toilet constructed in the North East segment of the house is equal to taking a shit in a temple and it needs no more elaboration.
Don't know much about Vastu but are the rules same for houses and commercial properties or different?

another_armchair

Country flag
Don't know much about Vastu but are the rules same for houses and commercial properties or different?
Am no Vastu expert. Never believed in it.

Don't know about commercial properties but the house I moved into before the present one had a toilet bang in the NE quadrant of the property.

My parents used the bathroom and both of them started facing a series of renal and digestion related issues. Yes, there was some geopathic stress too but don't know how dominant a role it played. The property belonged to a doctor and he died of colon cancer. .. a vegetarian.. non smoker, non drinker and led a relatively healthy life.

A friend asked me for a rough layout of the house... the moment I shared it... he called up and told me to move out immediately.

We couldn't move out but my parents stopped using the bathroom as advised.. things slowly improved.

This first hand experience changed my outlook towards the subject.

Better consult a good Vastu guru... doesn't have to be a VIP consultant who charges a truck load of cash.. knowledgeable vastu experts give simple solutions to overcome such 'issues' and it generally works.

Commercial or residential, if possible, avoid using the washroom.

Vastu favors some people, affects others negatively.

A toilet in the NE may favor 1 in a lakh, but 99,999 may be negatively affected.

If things are going ok with you despite having a toilet in the NE quadrant, consider yourself blessed and let things be but....

Blademaster

Vastu favors some people, affects others negatively.

A toilet in the NE may favor 1 in a lakh, but 99,999 may be negatively affected.

If things are going ok with you despite having a toilet in the NE quadrant, consider yourself blessed and let things be but....
Sorry that doesn't withstand a scientific inquiry. The symptoms could be due to the placebo effect because when a perceived event or non event occur or not occur, it can cause certain chemical reactions in one's mind and that could lead to certain changes and that may not be necessarily from the surrounding environment.

notaname

Country flag
It is due to vastu mainly, as NE is ishan kon means it is a place for temple, and in that direction, it is recommended to construct a temple, and even in all floors above there should not be a toilet.

It's basic equirement in vastu.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

My home has NE toilet, until it was built there we were happy and prosperous, once it was built gradual problems started, now i am unable to sell it, trying from almost 9 years. It has become a grahan for my family. I had to leave that home due to various problems. Now it's empty.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

North East is called Ishan kon, it's the God's designated place building toilet there is inviting free trouble.
Kitchen should be in east that is Agni kon,
Bathroom to the west or south west preferably.
Septic talk always to the back of a house.

Avoid plants with spikes at the front of the gate.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Vastu is very real, not each of its niche can be scientifically explained but it makes sense at least for Indian context.
I don't what's so special about NE. Other recommendations actually makes sense like placement of windows and circulation of air from North to South. Only the NE one has no scientific or logical reasoning.
Also vastu is affected by the presence of Holy River in the city.
Our baba used to tell us (Old Roorke Grad). Ganga is like a current carrying wire it influences the space around it.

SKC

Country flag
Have you explored he phenomena of infrasound? Low frequency sound below human hearing (below 20hz) that are known to cause bodily discomfort.
It is scientifically proven also, hence horror movies use it.
It is said a lot of haunted places may have a fan/air flow/ structure noises creating infrasound and thus causing uneasiness.

Not being skeptical, just wondering.
White Noise?

For the few people who can figure out the White Noise, it can cause havoc. People suffer from insomnia due to white noise for 5-10 years.

another_armchair

Country flag
My home has NE toilet, until it was built there we were happy and prosperous, once it was built gradual problems started, now i am unable to sell it, trying from almost 9 years. It has become a grahan for my family. I had to leave that home due to various problems. Now it's empty.
Can't you demolish the toilet? Or remove the 'commode/closet' and cover it up to see if it helps.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles