Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

SavageKing456

Country flag
What I think about ghost stuff is that people only see them when it's in their karmic sufferings or when they're possessed by them
Human body can not see ghosts since they have some elements missing.
So until you get possessed by them you can't see.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
What I think about ghost stuff is that people only see them when it's in their karmic sufferings or when they're possessed by them
When I was smol child, at that time, sometime I used to get paralysed during sleep, and I used to see bhoot roaming around me.

but after 2-3 mins everything used to retured to nrml

UnderFingy

Country flag
When I was smol child, at that time, sometime I used to get paralysed during sleep, and I used to see bhoot roaming around me.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
it is the worst experience you can have, even bad than nightmare.

once, I was in sleep paralysis and I was free falling from sky

just imagine, way worse than nightmare:creepy:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
how many of you have experienced dreams where you can literally control yourself ??

I had it once, the gravity of the planet had reduced, that dream was one of the most funniest

I was jumping everywhere :rofl:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned

To be fair Sometimes the human mind can make the eyes see what we want to see. It's like a hallucination in a sense you could say.

I too remember a story here and I wanted to share here.

I believe this Happened nearly 7-8 years back. I had a cat by the name of smoky. She was a kitten around 2-3 months Old (I am not sure because I don't exactly remember myself though) but she had died one day. I was weeping a lot because I was very attached to her. She loved me a lot. She was black and White colour.

She looked pretty much like this cat here:
black-and-white-kittens-kittens-41499307-1280-960.jpg

But one day at night when everyone was asleep ,a couple of stray dogs Killed her:frown: . The next day we Buried the poor kitten. I weeped a lot that day. Whenever I used to Sleep, she would sleep with me as Well so you can imagine how Attached I wvas to her. So after burying her, the same night I slept with my mom beside me and I swear, I absolutely swear that had seen something. I saw a little black and white kitten roaming around the roam at night that day and when I got a closer look, I said to myself 'Smoky?' is that you! Than she went behind my mother and When I tried to follow, she had disappeared. I was shocked at my experience that day and I firmly believe that I had seen the soul of my cat who had come to say goodbye to me.

RIP Smokey, we will always Miss you dear!

This is all I remember. I am not sure exactly what happened that day but I do recall some things.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Many people call it psuedo science but it ain't
Currently science is not advanced enough to even remotely understand conciousness
imo we can get this by 2070

this is kind of funny, we will unlock way to increase the human lifespan by 2045, earlier than decoding brain chemistry :hmm:

SavageKing456

Country flag
imo we can get this by 2070

this is kind of funny, we will increase the human lifespan by 2045, earlier than decoding brain chemistry :hmm:
Even if we get there
Well human technology has several limitations
If you tried using technology there might be some error and you get stuck in space time curve,never mess with nature.
It's done through yogic meditation,safest and the best way

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Even if we get there
Well human technology has several limitations
If you tried using technology there might be some error and you get stuck in space time curve,never mess with nature.
It's done through yogic meditation,safest and the best way
but in yogic way will also need highly trained gurus, which even if they are present, they will never come forward to tell this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles