General History Thread

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
That Salt Satyagraha initiated by Gandhi in 1930 triggerred mass civil disobedience movement for years, which saw the participarion of millions ( under various regional leaders like Rajagopalachari, Kelappan, Nadkarni in the south, Abbas Tayabji, Madan Mohan Malaviya, Subhash Bose in Bengal etc....). I would call that a success..
Salt satyagrah movement died within 1 year. Lullz. Nothing was achieved. Tell me specifically what was achieved. No major concessions were secured either.Gandhi was getting 100₹ a month when the so called civil disobedience movt. were at its peak. Be specific in terms what did the Gandhi movements achieved apart from sending Hindus to mass slaughter in the riots.

The movements w/o made gandhi were quite effective. Made the coomer britfags shiet in their pants. R e a d t h i s v e r y s l o w l y.

1667221712862.png

Gandhi unilaterly withdrew all those movements that were joke anyways. He Unilaterally Withdrew non corporashion Movement. Then signed the irwin pact to withdraw the civil disobedience movt.

That movement went nowhere. 1931-1942 nothing as such happened. The provincial governments britfags approved were running and the real freedom fighters were getting screwed in the jails everywhere right under the nose of Gandhi.

If the measure of success is the British giving into Indian demands immediately and packing up, then, well that success was not achieved by any single movement..
Yes because everytime there was mass anger. Then the coomer britfags used to send Gandhi as whistle in pressure cookers. Gandhi even forced congress to reject the SC Bose snap resolution in 1927ad too that called for total freedom. Remember the jalianwala bagh? The pajeets of brits army opened fire and later were forgiven by Gandhi. Free India govt. then gave pension to these pajeets rather than try them for treason. You want us to believe that Gandhi had allegedly great impact on freedom movement? That is rather much greater joke buddy.

The Quit India movement was a failure because the entire Congress leadership was arrested immediately after the movement was launched, and was under arrest until the end of WW2.. This was the time, when the Muslim League remained unchallenged and gained in strength..
That is also because of dumb Hinduphobic congress. The 1916 lucknow congress adhiveshan. The written agreement for separate electorates was done by congress. Pact with treacherous moslem league. Gandhi from there just kept surrendering to inbreds from there.

Master Chief

Country flag
Salt satyagrah movement died within 1 year. Lullz. Nothing was achieved. Tell me specifically what was achieved. No major concessions were secured either.Gandhi was getting 100₹ a month when the so called civil disobedience movt. were at its peak. Be specific in terms what did the Gandhi movements achieved apart from sending Hindus to mass slaughter in the riots.
Specific impact: The Salt Tax was removed as part of Gandhi Irwin pact.
The movements w/o made gandhi were quite effective. Made the coomer britfags shiet in their pants. R e a d t h i s v e r y s l o w l y.

View attachment 179661

Gandhi unilaterly withdrew all those movements that were joke anyways. He Unilaterally Withdrew non corporashion Movement. Then signed the irwin pact to withdraw the civil disobedience movt.

That movement went nowhere. 1931-1942 nothing as such happened. The provincial governments britfags approved were running and the real freedom fighters were getting screwed in the jails everywhere right under the nose of Gandhi.

Yes because everytime there was mass anger. Then the coomer britfags used to send Gandhi as whistle in pressure cookers. Gandhi even forced congress to reject the SC Bose snap resolution in 1927ad too that called for total freedom. Remember the jalianwala bagh? The pajeets of brits army opened fire and later were forgiven by Gandhi. Free India govt. then gave pension to these pajeets rather than try them for treason. You want us to believe that Gandhi had allegedly great impact on freedom movement? That is rather much greater joke buddy.
The Marathas too were defeated by the British in the end. But, would you say their struggle had no impact ? Similarly, the failure of individual movements initiated by Gandhi to achieve ultimate victory cannot be regarded as having no impact on Indian politics and psyche..
Although, I don't like the fact that he withdrew movements when they started to gain real momentum..

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Yeh dekh raha @Master Chief. When Jatin Das died whole nation erupted in grief. Gandhi remained full silent.

1667223190114.png

We all know why. Gandhi was confirm brits babe. Now you want to ridiculously want us believe some. As I said Gandhi needed professional help. He gave the jews same advice to walk to the gas chambers. His followers got slaugtered on his ridiculous calls for nothing. Certainly not for any freedom.

1667223293556.png

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Specific impact: TheSalt Tax was removed as part of Gandhi Irwin pact.
Lullz salt tax. Salt would be last of our concerns when we had lost our core industries as early as 1750s ad. That was as brits had taken over our metallurgy and saltpeter industries through acts of treachery and deception. For a long time otherwise the best steel in the world came from BHARAT and as did the raw material for gun-powder saltpetre. Gandhi or non of congress ever bothered to do a shiet about those buddy. Hence the salt tax removal was more...
That was more sort of a freebie. Not to mention the fact that it failed to save the lives of Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, and Sukhdev whose contribution was much larger. Gandhi could have delayed or refused to sign the Pact with the Viceroy saved those revolutionaries from being martyred. But then the brits needed few peanuts to keep them from further revolting so the 45 trillion loot could go on without any worries. But as usual probably for the Gandhi those 3 revolutionaries were just mentally deranged cowards. What he did with Madanlal you see. What he did with Jatin Das and hundreds more others... Nothing. He considered them all intoxicated murderers.

1667223963265.png

The Marathas too were defeated by the British in the end. But, would you say their struggle had no impact ? Similarly, the failure of individual movements initiated by Gandhi to achieve ultimate victory cannot be regarded as having no impact on Indian politics and psyche..
Although, I don't like the fact that he withdrew movements when they started to gain real momentum..
Marathas gave the real pain. This the coomer brits themselves acknowledged. You read the attachement yet or not? I know you didn't. Nor did Marathas were ever part of any round table conferences to form the govt. Gandhi gave full support for forming governments in as much as 8 provinces in 1937. With the full britfags approval. But none of the followers of the gandhi were approved as in masses. But Gandhi was very heavy blackmailer too of cunning proportions. That is why the Gandhi repution by 1944ad was non existing. He was hated to the core. I already told you what his 3rd and most beloved son thought of Gandhi.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Not to mention if salt tax were truly a success or because of the movements launched by gandhi. Why did he called those movements off? Name the mass movement congress started after irwin gandhi pact, 1931?
Given that the congress was merely negotiating in round table conference. Seeking the coomer britfags approval. Probably because of a deal. Since the free salt should stop the sheep from revolting. Thats kind of happened exactly. Therefore there was no movement 1931-1942ad. The lone mass movement that occurred in 1942 was also disowned by congress by large.

Meanwhile whole this time there was mass slaughter of Hindus. Gandhi did nothing to stop them. From moplah to noakhali. Absolutely nothing.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Gandhi always put hurdles. In 1930ad Maharaja Hari Singh attended the 1st Round Table Conference. In front of all he demanded total freedom. But the coomer britfags nor the gandhi paid any heed. Just as the snap proposal of Bose was rejected by Gandhi 3 years prior to it. That snap proposal called for full independence. At every point in time this gandhi only did everything to weaken the freedom efforts.

1667225185790.png

Forget any grassroot impact as claimed by @Master Chief.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
When the real freedom fighters were doing all the work....

MagnificientsonoftheBHARATMATA.PNG

Gandhi was doing this. Drinking goats milk. Ultra rich poverty. Writing letters.

gandhi.PNG

Gandhi's existence contributed nothing in freedom movement. Rather only made it more difficult for those who were actually fighting for freedom.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Salt tax was a lolipop to keep the sheep from revolting. We all know why. Simply because coomer britfags were getting shietload more than they could ever get in their entire lives. @Haldilal confirms.

1667225871153.png

Free salt was total lolipop. Tax free salt to secure any further revolts. We all know why. @Tactical Doge @Suryavanshi @shade @FalconSlayers

1667226015796.png

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Right wing: Neta ji got us freedom
Leftards: Gandhi JI got us freedom

Truth: Gau Mata got us freedom. Cow protection movement transformed Indian National Congress from an irrelevant debate club into an actual political party.

View attachment 179543
I wonder if raitas are aware of Netajis political standings and how one of the female Captains in his army ended up becoming a communist, Lol.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I wonder if raitas are aware of Netajis political standings and how one of the female Captains in his army ended up becoming a communist, Lol.
Rss , Hindu Mahasabha and Savarkar.... They were in full support of Netaji and Ina.

DHARMAAloneTriumphs.jpg

Many soldiers then eventually joined Ina as per Savarkar 's advice

DHARMAAloneTriumphs1.jpg

DHARMAAloneTriumphs10.jpg

Autofive

Country flag
They are too quick to consider just anybody as their hero.

Varoon2

Country flag
Theft of an Islamic relic in Srinagar in 1963 resulted in the slaughter of Hindus in the former East Pakistan. It looks like practically all sections of Bengali Moslem society were involved, not just a tiny handful of extremists. The thieves turned out to be Moslems.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Accurate map of modern world in 1951, released by USA.

View attachment 182258
if anyone has maps to share, Put it in this thread too.
@asaffronladoftherisingsun

dfcool

Country flag
if anyone has maps to share, Put it in this thread too.
@asaffronladoftherisingsun
my grand father worked in cartography, gis department and so he preserved good amount of indian and world historical maps for accuracy and used to teach us real history through maps, it was good way to learn.

I will post them all in above thread later once i get to digitize them.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
my grand father worked in cartography, gis department and so he preserved good amount of indian and world historical maps for accuracy and used to teach us real history through maps, it was good way to learn.

I will post them all in above thread later once i get to digitize them.
Do let us know if you have to raise funds for buying some equipment, we can wrestle up a few bucks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles