Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe shot dead

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If he's been shot by a 12 gauge at close range and he wasn't wearing any body armour, hate to break it to you guys.
I think he's dead.:crazy:

Chinis are getting naughty. I refuse to believe this was just some guy who was pissed off.
It is not even a proper gun, and I suspect not even proper ammo, these types of makeshift stuff aren’t useful. I think he was injured but the sudden panic caused him the cardiac arrest as you don’t see much wounds on his body.

Waanar

Country flag
It is not even a proper gun, and I suspect not even proper ammo, these types of makeshift stuff aren’t useful. I think he was injured but the sudden panic caused him the cardiac arrest as you don’t see much wounds on his body.
I agree but there seems to be some bleeding from the mouth. That's not good and that's definitely not merely cardiac arrest.

shade

Country flag
If he's been shot by a 12 gauge at close range and he wasn't wearing any body armour, hate to break it to you guys.
I think he's dead.:crazy:

Chinis are getting naughty. I refuse to believe this was just some guy who was pissed off.
This will be the official reason tho.
The Japanese version of "Koi Nahi Ghussa"
And I don't think they have any intelligence agency wala assassination capabilities to respond in kind.

SKC

Country flag
The shotgun used seems to be 3D printed.
Japan has good control over guns. Only Hunter rifles are allowed for hunting only.
Not 3D printed Gun.

Home made custom gun. Chopped off barrell of the gun. Put Wooden base at the bottom.
Work done to disguise gun as much as possible.

Seems like took training from Desi katta makers from Kanpur-Dehat!! (I know bad joke)

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Shinzo Abe is the First Japanese PM in the 75 yesrs who has been Assassinateds.

SKC

Country flag
If the shooter was distant, there's a good chance he'll survive but such attacks usually are carried out much closer to the victim. Not everyone is Lee Oswald.
Multiple Organ failure. Heart Attack immediately after being shot. Good thing is he was shot in lower left stomach not near heart.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This will be the official reason tho.
The Japanese version of "Koi Nahi Ghussa"
And I don't think they have any intelligence agency wala assassination capabilities to respond in kind.
Japanese doctrine is mostly self defensive, so no hopes they’ll respond back in kind to chinis. But is the assassin really a CCP non-virtual wumao or was mentally ill?

not so dravidian

Country flag
Anything to do with aum shinriyo-whatever -cult??

Japan has a long history of ultra leftist problem

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Abe shooter worked for three years with the JSDF from 2002 to 2005. Aab kisi Agniveer ne PM ko Mar dala to kya karage?. Kunch nahi tamasha dekhe ge. And If say the STS is also in others countries compare their period with ours and also our emotional Youthias.
Abe bille catnip le liya kya ? :bplease:

What is stopping thousands of ex-Army personnel, terrorists, nihangs, and foreign intelligence agencies from doing it that an Agniveer has to step in ?

Moroboshi

Ya'll Nibbiars The Abe shooter worked for three years with the JSDF from 2002 to 2005. Aab kisi Agniveer ne PM ko Mar dala to kya karage?. Kunch nahi tamasha dekhe ge. And If say the STS is also in others countries compare their period with ours and also our emotional Youthias.
Great point saar. We should disband our army entirely so that no former soldier would assassinate the PM.

download.jpeg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles