Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

gokussj9

Country flag
On UK rejecting the Kohinoor to India

Kohi noor belongs to Pakistan, that time india was ruled under muslims
So it is our property
He (Maharaja Ranjit Singh) became a Muslim just before his death so anything India gets from deal we get PHIPTEE percent ..
An Indian replies to this

You are little misinformed, while shaving he accidentally cut his foreskin and died. Some dumb*ssess thought he converted to muslim before his death... Sorry mate ..No luck this time too...
:laugh:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Lol! not talking about Islam, but religion in general... All it does is to make people give up common sense, logic and reason. Religion was conceived by man as a path to spirituality... but along the way the spirituality got lost and all religion is left with now a days are blind beliefs, misunderstood rules, commandments taken out of context and rituals.

Jago Insaan Jago!!!

may be for you but for any Muslims around the world these are not fairytales.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
On Saffron Terrorism:

saffron terrorism is the basic and main problem in india, this saffron terrorit will not allow othe rpeoples to work india to live in peace, they will put bomb somewhere and put it under muslims head. in army also they have influanse. saffron terrorism is highly explosive than osama bin laden, thats why both defense ministers shinde and chidambarom disclosed that saffron terrorism have to be take off.
:facepalm:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Lol! not talking about Islam, but religion in general... All it does is to make people give up common sense, logic and reason. Religion was conceived by man as a path to spirituality... but along the way the spirituality got lost and all religion is left with now a days are blind beliefs, misunderstood rules, commandments taken out of context and rituals.

Jago Insaan Jago!!!
everything you said might be ok for you.

But certainly i dont agree with you

ani82v

Country flag
Islam is the biggest religion with 3 billion and fastest growing religion. Millions of people in west, especially women discovering true path to god and becoming Muslim. Neil Armstrong converted to Islam after hearing Adhan (prayer call) in the moon. And many na sa scientists also convserting daily after seeing Quran astronomy miracles. Islam once again to rule the world Inshallah. Peace.
These delusions aren't even funny anymore. Somebody should cure this disease for them.

gokussj9

Country flag
On "Russia ranting at India buying military hardware from US"

Broken promises,disregarded contracts and lost revenues for companies...
Soon many other countries will join in to critisize india's wapon buying habits..
French will be the next as MMRCA is going nowhere...
Russia come to us we love Russia
Russia should realize they cannot keep on milking India for soviet era weapons!
That includes their RD-93 smokey engine as well. :laugh:
This is an excellent opportunity for Pakistan to have good relations with Russia. We ruined our relations with Russia to appease the US and look where it got us. Screw the US and make amends with Russia which is in the same hemisphere as us.
Yeah, and they have no shame in spouting non sense that they broke the Soviet Union.

gokussj9

Country flag
On India-Indonesia militay ties:

1.Indonesia was always wary of Indian hegemonic attitude towards neighbors. Sukarno used to say Andaman - Nicabar either belongd to (E) Pakistan or to Indonesia. He used to call the Indian Ocean the Indonesian Ocean. During 1965 War he had sent a troop of PT-76 tanks with full crew to Chittagong. When Air Marshal Asghar Khan was sent by Ayub to seek help, his counter part had taken him round all major air bases asking him to choose whatever he liked. In 1971 an IN Frigate, chasing a PN gunboat with fleeing Pakistanis just before the surrender, was torpedoed by Indonesian craft within Indonesian waters.

2. Absence of good diplomacy is sending this important Muslim country into the Indian camp. The defect is with both BD and Pakistan - but much more with BD. After Zia and Ershad there was no visionary leader in BD to comprehend the importance of Indonesia to BD's economy and defense.
Apart from BD and PAK majority of the muslim world don't have any idea of how deceptionist, twisted and evil India is. They think that India is a normal country with 10-15% muslim pop. but don't have an iota of idea about how islamophobic they are. Its much worse than both US and israel and I agree with Asad bhai that its the failure of diplomacy on our part. KSA and ME knows India's true character thanks to PAK diplomacy but utterly failed to show the truth of India to Indoneshia and malaysia. Anyway Indoneshia it self is a regional power with a growing economy and won't go for any deep strategic relation with India
I am surprised that these comments were given by our dear Bangladeshi's and no, they are not false flaggers. :laugh:

SilentKiller

Country flag
The resident Paki......

What the ---- is wrong with these beaches?
I kept on searching the maps to check any kind of beach in arunachal pradesh...
I don't know, from where these fools get there info...may be they r huge fans and followers of Zaid Uncle!!

Blackwater

I kept on searching the maps to check any kind of beach in arunachal pradesh...
I don't know, from where these fools get there info...may be they r huge fans and followers of Zaid Uncle!!
He is not fool. when farhaan fire his 60km NASR from pakistan it will land on arunachal with such a force ,it will create a new beach there

:pound::pound::pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles