Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rango

Country flag
This week, Paki government significantly increased tax rates on the middle class. Looks like another scam where the rich will always get away with not paying their due share.

It seems like middle class salaried Pakis pay much higher tax rates in comparison to middle class salaried Indians?

Tax.png

Rango

Country flag
The white woman and man in this video have to pretend to understand Urdu and remain interested :)

Is bankrupt Pakistan flying them over and paying them to sit in the studio?

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
20ish fellow, and heavy porki lingo... maybe his folks but him?

View attachment 258044
bihar HDI nd per capita gdp is worst in india, but its approx similar to pakistan....thats why i think pakistani can relate with current bihar😂.
But they r not as talented like bihari. i mean bihari r giga chad level, coz "ek bihari sab pe bhari".. paki on the otherhand r definitely better than other indian in power, but still consider noob, coz "ek pakistani momin 10 hindu kaafir ke barabar hota hai"....between them sikh punjabi r chad, coz they believe "sava lakh se ek ladawo". these three r "true" marshal race of indian subcontinent 🤭😂.

Last edited:

Covfefe

Country flag
bihar HDI nd per capita gdp is worst in india, but its approx similar to pakistan....thats why i think pakistani can relate with current bihar😂.
But they r not as talented like bihari. i mean bihari r giga chad, coz "ek bihari sab pe bhari".. paki on the otherhand r definitely better than other indian in power, coz "ek pakistani momin 10 hindu kaafir ke barabar hota hai"....between them sikh punjabi r chad, coz they believe "sava lakh se ek ladawo". these three r "true" marshal race of indian subcontinent 🤭😂.
Everytime I hear "marshal race" 😂
images (3).jpeg

Azaad

Country flag
But they r not as talented like bihari. i mean bihari r giga chad level, coz "ek bihari sab pe bhari".. paki on the otherhand r definitely better than other indian in power, but still consider noob, coz "ek pakistani momin 10 hindu kaafir ke barabar hota hai"....between them sikh punjabi r chad, coz they believe "sava lakh se ek ladawo". these three r "true" marshal race of indian subcontinent 🤭😂.
Everytime I hear "marshal race" 😂View attachment 258073
Your sava lakh se ek ladau & most of North India was conquered by Purabiya Bhaiyas under European command, something neither the Sikhs, nor the Pashtuns & certainly not the Gurkhas forgot in 1857.

Nothing riles all 3 categories till date especially on Twitter more than being reminded about this part of their history.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
India should act decisively to punish terrorists for Reasi terror act

Previously on February 27, 2019, an air battle occurred near the LOC, following India's bombing of the Balakot terrorist complex the previous day. Pakistan retaliated with a huge air armada of 16 planes including F-16, JF-17, Mirage 2000 and a bomber group supported by radar planes to bomb Indian Bhimber Brigade Headquarters. Indian MIG-21s foiled that attempt and saved countless lives. However, Pakistan scored a significant victory by shooting down an Indian MiG-21, piloted by ace pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, who was captured after ejecting over Pakistan. Although Pakistan denied it, evidence suggested an F-16 was also downed, with witnesses reporting the F-16 pilot was killed.

If similar action air action occurs today after Reasi pilgrims bus terror act then India should get up and go and shoot down Pakistani planes who interfere in India’s punishment of the terrorists within POK. This also be high time to show off India’s new military hardware and missiles. It will also signal to Pakistan that no terrorist action will go unpunished.
Modi sahib has unleashed the full spectrum of counter terrorism while vacationing in Italy eating masala pasta and bathing in olive oil.

The Juggernaut

Country flag

US vs Ireland match abandoned. Paxtan out of the T20 World Cup.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Army trained Paki players to win in America but Allah had his own plan :(
Their crying, Pakistanis obsessed over Cricket, they get severe pain with losses.

Covfefe

Country flag
Modi sahib has unleashed the full spectrum of counter terrorism while vacationing in Italy eating masala pasta and bathing in olive oil.
You know shit is bad when BJP pfp accounts are bashing Ji.
Don't worry Ji will tweet to ask the post partum health of Swara Bhaskar - gud ghee to kha rahi hai na for nutrition.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
You know shit is bad when BJP pfp accounts are bashing Ji.
Don't worry Ji will tweet to ask the post partum health of Swara Bhaskar - gud ghee to kha rahi hai na for nutrition.
Many don’t have high hopes for ji 3.0 at least for now. Doubt is if not done much during 2.0 majority, what can be done during 3.0 coalition? Terror attacks are in jammu division which is majority Hindu. Several deterrent proposals exist but ji and ji ka pariwar don’t seem to be interested.

Rango

Country flag
This May 30 Karachi cyclinder blast got little coverage earlier on as no deaths were reported initially. Now they say 27 dead. Mostly children.

Today's POK van accident caused 16 deaths, mostly children. Deep down, a lot of Pakis were happy at the 9 Hindu deaths in Indian Kashmir yesterday. Instant Karma.

And 11 infants in a hospital fire:

Cheepek

"...will most likely be offline for a good two years because the “mishap” that shut it down once again more than two years ago remains a mystery."

The mystery is called Cheeni engineering 😼

Last edited:

Kaali244

Not only Bwood movies, looks like Paxtanis were hooked to Indian TV shows as well.

The thumbnail below has all Indian shows

View attachment 258105
every hindi cartoon was shown on pak's tv channels. That un-donkey-mated economy did'nt even had the artists to dub it in urdu,they played the hindi versions only. I am confident that even indian ads would have been shown there by piracy.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
do any one hv video of any Pakistani exfarrt😂 about new budget?? i heard they increased taxes for middle class. i didnt found any. plz share short video, if u hv.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles