Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

brat4

Country flag
A non-Muslim resident of Abbottabad (yes, the place where Osama Bin Laden was killed) has filed an application with the local administration to allow the opening of an LGBTQ social club for non-sexual activities. #Pakistan

cos mullies have madr-aas-a for those requirements.. non mullies need their own safe space .

new salem

Country flag

bablu666

I thought this was a parody post saying how trash thier satellite is but nah this is the actual pic taken by the satellite
Thier national newspaper reported it .
It's a meme country sem to sem
What exactly is that abomination? It was pegged onto a Chinese rocket, reached the lunar orbit(?) and sent the shittiest image one can think of. Is this for real?
Do they even have any sensors for collecting data or is it just a camera?

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
What exactly is that abomination? It was pegged onto a Chinese rocket, reached the lunar orbit(?) and sent the shittiest image one can think of. Is this for real?
Do they even have any sensors for collecting data or is it just a camera?
1715364742312.png

ngl my father's samsung take better pictures than this sh!t

karn

Country flag
Indian college students have made more capable cube satellites and these jahil pigs still needed red daddy to make theirs leave alone launch it. At this point I am actually embarrassed if these pigs are even mentioned or compared to us , There is a philosophy that our enemies define our character (or something to that effect).
Like can you be enemies with a literal beggar ?

shade

Country flag
Indian college students have made more capable cube satellites and these jahil pigs still needed red daddy to make theirs leave alone launch it. At this point I am actually embarrassed if these pigs are even mentioned or compared to us , There is a philosophy that our enemies define our character (or something to that effect).
Like can you be enemies with a literal beggar ?
The beggar has a knife and periodically will himself and his equally retarded progeny bumrush you with their weapon screaming OLA HU UBER .

The beggar may not be your equal but still poses a threat, however minor.

karn

Country flag
The beggar has a knife and periodically will himself and his equally retarded progeny bumrush you with their weapon screaming OLA HU UBER .

The beggar may not be your equal but still poses a threat, however minor.
A violent beggar is still not your "enemy" .. he is a nuisance at best like stray dogs or an unauthorised garbage patch close to your house, It is a problem you mange without getting too worked up.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles