Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rango

Country flag

Here's final proof that the inbreds have been fooling everybody regarding their ancestry, including us all along . Hell, they're better banias than us, so what if they're the largest exporter of asses of both 2 & 4 legged ones.
Maybe not as business smart as banias, marwaris or jews. Just far better beggars and blackmailers.

Azaad

Country flag
Maybe not as business smart as banias, marwaris or jews. Just far better beggars and blackmailers.

If you think Paxtan has deposits of copper & gold worth 250 billion USD , I've a bridge to sell you . It only underlines my larger point about them being banias who play Russian roulette with 2 cylinders full & then wonder why they've shot off their ear.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
If you think Paxtan has deposits of copper & gold worth 250 billion USD , I've a bridge to sell you . It only underlines my larger point about them being banias who play Russian roulette with 2 cylinders full & then wonder why they've shot off their ear.
Is this like the time they found oil near Karachi?

Rango

Country flag
I laughed at first, but then saw the below. Even if half true, the Balochis (and Pakis too) are getting robbed due to the current desperation to attract investments.

Azaad

Country flag
I laughed at first, but then saw the below. Even if half true, the Balochis (and Pakis too) are getting robbed due to the current desperation to attract investments.

The way I look at it even if it were a quarter of what's being touted there Fauji Foundation would've deployed a Corps for security & gotten into a JV itself with some mining MNC to exploit the reserves.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles