Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You can always use the energy metric to bust this nonsense. If there is an undocumented economy that significantly adds to their official economy, then energy use would correspondingly be more, especially per capita. Their energy usage per capita is only less than 60% of ours, which corresponds with official figures of per capita GDP.
No, both electricity and petroleum consumption in pakistan is almost 3 times less per capita than India.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Damn really? I was looking at wikipedia figures.
I mean, it makes sense. Pakis can't afford shit anyway; their consumption stats are not all that different from sub-Sahara avg.

Nice. This gives us 2.7x energy consumption per capita. And this gap will only grow.
Yeah, kinda similar to the Raqibools. Reminds me of that time when yours truly and @gslv markIII teamed up to deliver some nice e-lynching to a bunch of kanglus kanging over their inflated economic growth.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Nice. This gives us 2.7x energy consumption per capita. And this gap will only grow.
3 times, don't forget PoK and GB also is under their occupation and their figures are also included in it.

And petroleum consumption there is 16 million tonnes, in India it is 240 million tonnes. That's almost 2.7 times difference per capita.
Damn really? I was looking at wikipedia figures.
I mean, it does make sense, doesn't it? Their GDP data if anything is overestimated and fake. I estimate it to be around $250 billion-ish. And here's why.

1713713669803.png

Slight correction: Indian telecom Industry generates above $40 billion in revenue, not $20 billion.

Now add to the fact that their automobile industry has collapsed to shit tier sales, where their annual sales is a quarter of monthly sales in India and so on in other industries, their GDP data is pure BS.

Last edited:

Rango

Country flag
Assuming the Paki population is not underestimated by 20 million. Their door-to-door Karachi 7th census in 2023 was a joke.

With only two days left, the population of Karachi has not even reached the number recorded in the sixth census.
Officials shared that the census includes 7.598 million men, 6.873 million women, and 12,620 transgender persons.

Last edited:

Lord Darklord

Country flag
Now add to the fact that their automobile industry has collapsed to shit tier sales, where their annual sales is a quarter of monthly sales in India and so on in other industries, their GDP data is pure BS.
Pakistan sold 9,379 units in March 2024 and that includes cars, light commercial vehicles (LCVs), pickups and jeeps.*

India sold 3,69,831 units in March 2024, that is just passenger vehicles, does not include LCVs or pickups. In other words, on a single day, there were about 12,000 cars sold in India. Not to forget about 2000 units of just passenger vehicles exported per day.+

*https://www.dawn.com/news/1828104
+https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indi...h-2024-indian-car-sales-figures-analysis.html
+https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-2023-siam/articleshow/106830499.cms?from=mdr

Last edited:

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
For the porky 🐷s lurking here:

Contrast that with how your Turkish abbus perceive you lot.
Many members of my overseas family are married to jewish and other white people. I dont even want to write here what they say about Pakshitstanis as most posts here already have done that. Pakshitstanis live in a fantasy world thinking that indians get discriminated by white people as much porki tattis do. Whites treat porkis as slaves and fit for menial jobs, while they are very ok living with rich indians in high income pincodes in the Oooh Yes and Ooooh Kay. You can hardly see any packi in these high income neighborhoods while you can see plenty of whites, indians, choinese and jews. That is the difference.

Global Defence

Articles