Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

karn

Country flag
The first part is accurate the 2nd part is not . A home gym can be acquired in 10 - 15 k total . The actual cost of a home gym is your actual living area not the equipment.
And he ain't wrong ... if a majority of dudes with disposable income went into sanyasi mode the economy would collapse.

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
There was a time during MMS era, the forums were discussing about exports of cement, vegetables, fruits, textiles and some random stuffs. Their figure of 69 trillion pkr is just wishful thinking and shows the desperation on their part that China and cpec has limitations and it no longer fulfills their needs. USA/IMF definitely playing key role in building up the new idea of opening trade with India.

Now the ball is in India's court, I think the backdoor channel may open this topic for trade in limited goods, media will be asked to remain silent.

But all this only after 2024 elections.
The times were different .. During the MMS era we had a shortage of basic shit like cement and the pigs were salivating at the business prospects .. but they did as pigs do 26/11 and thankfully that all these plans were shelved .
Today the Indian industry is massively more efficient and there is 0 space for whatever substandard shit the pigs produce. Indeed any "fair" trade between us will actually collapse whatever is left of their economy .

DingDong

Country flag
I'm in complete agreement with his excellency, the former high commissioner to India, Mr.Abdul Basit. Pakistan shouldn't engage with India until India agrees to all their demands. After all time is on their side. They should stand with their principles, like the standing they did every Friday after revocation of article 370. :)
The last thing a starving man eats is his pride.

Kal Muah

Country flag
The first part is accurate the 2nd part is not . A home gym can be acquired in 10 - 15 k total . The actual cost of a home gym is your actual living area not the equipment.
And he ain't wrong ... if a majority of dudes with disposable income went into sanyasi mode the economy would collapse.
I am only interested in the last part. I hope my future generation has the appetite for that

Azaad

Country flag
Just say "sorry" after raping kids, the parents will "forgive" in the land of pure

It's the holy month of Ramadan brozzer. The month of giving & forgiving or taking & forgiving. Even Allah SWT & His Messenger SAW would approve of this. Alhamdulillah once again .

Unless the people come out on the streets with the slogan - Gustakh e gaan k aik h saza, sar tun se judaa, sar tun se judaa, it's all within the family

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Around 35 billion dollar, that is almost ten times yearly budget of Pakistan.
let them dream …
meanwhile few days ago Chad Jai has said to one chutia reporter asking this question what they trade beside terrorism?

🤣
My only worry is if BJP loses it will again be same old same old fcked up gunga jamuna tahjeeb India

RocketMan

Country flag
Lol . A home gym can easily cost lakhs. Even a puny excercise cycle costs ~₹20k .

Azaad

Country flag
It's the holy month of Ramadan brozzer. The month of giving & forgiving or taking & forgiving. Even Allah SWT & His Messenger SAW would approve of this. Alhamdulillah once again .

Unless the people come out on the streets with the slogan - Gustakh e gaan k aik h saza, sar tun se judaa, sar tun se judaa, it's all within the family

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles