Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Pakistan has geopolitical reach that is almost equal to India :

Everybody here knows about the current condition of Pakistan.
The important thing is that Pakistan should had collapsed so far but it didn't.
On the contrary it actually garned many offers from various countries, such as China , US , Saudi Arabia and last but not least Turkey.

During recent Pakistani crisis Saudis and Chinese provided them various funds.

Pakistan used Islamic Brotherhood for getting funds/loans from Saudi and Turkey.
This one is obvious.

Interesting thing was that they somehow managed to get package from China. Chinese don't lend their money unless they get something back.
There is nothing really there except future market that Chinese can access.

Pakistani economy is around 370 Billions only. They even balanced China and US in their trade .

Americans hadn't lost their bet with Pakistan yet. Chinese CPEC is working fine. I always thought that CPEC is just a branch of BRI but Chinese keep pumping money into the deadend known as CPEC . They could have slow down their investments but they didn't.

Pakistan seems to be almost unaffected by ongoing US - China wrangle.

Modi had work extensively for sole purpose of containment and dismembering Pakistan further. But it bears no fruit still.

What is exactly the contrivance that amends the follies of Pakistan currently?

Any thoughts?
So........
Heard about economic complexity index, wherever there are people alive there will be some sort of economy, you can't cripple it like that, even war torn Syria, inflation capital Lebanon etc exist and have some form of economy. And for a country that has serious firepower, you can't cripple them easily, what can be done is make life unsustainable there, and currently that's what's happening, no major railway projects, no major industries and old ones are shutting down slowly, there economic complexity is not growing much and so does their economy, apart from base year revision and currency manipulation their economy hasn't grown much in last 12 years or so, and you can't corner a country without being the strongest one in the room, and we aren't clearly. And being unaffected by US-China cold war is a big term, given they almost defaulted, their forex are shit, have huge debt to be serviced. For last 10 years their literacy rate is fluctuating between 55-60 percent, their deficit grew from -15 billion approx to -40 billions currently, and their military spending is if they have a economy of 1 trillion dollars which isn't, so they are bound for failure, regarding geopolitics, we have good enough relationship with gulf countries for trade and it's working fine for us, and USA is the big boy in the room, you can't woo your way, and it's the worst friend and enemy to have, given China, you can't do much, they have good leverage over the world already.

The time is to grow silently and keep your interest safe, influence can be exerted as per our weight , puching above weight leads to Pakistan like economics

Jimih

Country flag

On the contrary it actually garned many offers from various countries, such as China , US , Saudi Arabia and last but not least Turkey.

Pakistan used Islamic Brotherhood for getting funds/loans from Saudi and Turkey.
This one is obvious.

Interesting thing was that they somehow managed to get package from China. Chinese don't lend their money unless they get something back.

Pakistani economy is around 370 Billions only. They even balanced China and US in their trade .

Americans hadn't lost their bet with Pakistan yet. Chinese CPEC is working fine. I always thought that CPEC is just a branch of BRI but Chinese keep pumping money into the deadend known as CPEC . They could have slow down their investments but they didn't.

Modi had work extensively for sole purpose of containment and dismembering Pakistan further. But it bears no fruit still.

Any thoughts?
@vin bharat mahan

Mahoday aapki koi tippanni?

You were right on the money by the way.

NutCracker

Country flag
@Vijay Verma 1996 Brozzer.
Ignore memes , and go through News articles posted here in last 12 months.
Also go to pakistan economy thread.

TUMHARE G@ND KE NICHE SE KURSI SARAK JAYEGI .

Chinese CPEC is working fine. I always thought that CPEC is just a branch of BRI but Chinese keep pumping money into the deadend known as CPEC . They could have slow down their investments but they didn't.

Kuch bhi..

Swesh

@Vijay Verma 1996 Brozzer.
Ignore memes , and go through News articles posted here in last 12 months.
Also go to pakistan economy thread.

TUMHARE G@ND KE NICHE SE KURSI SARAK JAYEGI .

He is deluded paki I've seen many of them their women usually give things carelessly in hope of getting some info for their gernails 😂🤣😂🤣

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

This one is obvious.

Any thoughts?
instead of throwing random statements, and making other members do the work for you. substantiate your claims with credible news/info.

NutCracker

Country flag
@Vijay Verma 1996

This is the situation of their 380B$ economy.

At least three major automotive companies in neighbouring country Pakistan have announced a halt in production due to various reasons, including Honda Atlas Cars, Pak Suzuki Motor Company and Indus Motor Company - the assembler of Toyota vehicles in Pakistan

if this is not collapse then what is ?

Vijay Verma 1996

Country flag
(Viewers Discern Advice)
(This is going to be a very long post .)

First thing I want to clear that I am on the side of the Collapse of Pakistan.

Ask yourself a simple question , what is the dumbest thing to do in modern economy.
Isolation , radicalisation , lack of infrastructure, cutting trade ties with neighbour etc.

Pakistan had done these things tenfold.
But somehow they always evade the obvious outcome. So how did it occurred to be , these are following factors:

1. China
2.USA
3.Islamic Brotherhood .

CHINA

(Once again I will discuss Pak Chinese goals first and then later talk about Failure of Pakistan later)
China decided to do CPEC for the extension of BRI to the Pakistan and as aim to further strengthen Pakistan economically. They need strong economic partners in the region just like they had in the East . Eg. Japan ,Korea , Taiwan , Indonesia , Singapore etc . Politically Chinese may be misaligned with some of these i.e. Taiwan but they had extensively over depending economic bties with these. China is either the largest trading partner of these or very close to be top. On extreme example is Taiwan , around 40% trade with PRC and many Taiwanese and Mainlanders working in each other's countries.

Now why did I type all this. To show you guys that Chinese invest or do business to always get something valuable in return. They get technologies from Japan,Korea and Taiwan. They got business reach from Singapore and a strong foothold in the SEA region. From Indonesia they get a valuable big economy as a partner (270M Indonesians) and a geopolitical neutral nation which will keep USA ,India as non -interferring position in the Maritime SouthEast Asia.

So what can Pak offer them almost katora.
Only thing that Chinese can get is possible future big market. Keywords : possible .

Now , most peoples think that Chinese can get their Oil Shortcut from Pak. Then you are wrong. If Chinese needed seriously a different route they already had . It is directly connected to the Iran. It is BRI. Bri is basically modern version of Silk Road . Most of the population of Iran and Central Asia is in a curved line. Vast territories of Central Asia ,Iran and Xinjiang are empty. But the population resides in a curved line from Caspian Sea to the Hexi Corridor. This ist advantage for Chinese. They don't need to any new construction. They just need to upgrade and connect them. So BRI is pretty straightforward with its objectives. Connect mainland China to the Hexi Corridor to Xinjiang to Kazakh to Iran. And besides since these are neighbour they are going to do business with each other because these are landlocked.

This is the reason Chinese invested around 400 Billion US Dollars in Iran for next 25 years. So Chinese obtained their alternative oil supply.

So why CPEC in Pakistan. Multitude reasons:
1.To ramp up Paki infra for further investments .
2. Since Pakistan had cut economic ties with India, Chinese hopped for leverage against India.
3.This may sound funny but Chinese were betting on stable Pakistan to challenge India. For eg. EU and US investments will be divided if Pakistan has stable conditions but we all know Pakis.
4. An outpost at Indian Ocean.
5.Friendly nation as a support for China in public eyes and to strengthen Chinese Navy.
6.Shifting Chinese manufacturing to Pak as they are doing in SEA.
7. Another oil route.

So here is the question , which of the above things CPEC had achieved or is going to achieve in near future.

Answer is UNSPRISINGLY NONE.

PAKIS AREN'T GOING TO ACHIEVE ANY OF THESE OBJECTIVES ANYTIME SOON.

So why is CPEC is still here. If any of you are wondering the CPEC is getting extra funds from Chinese. Originally it was around 45 Billions . Now it is standing at 65Billions.

Have anyone of you got the idea that how absurd these figures are. It is 20% of Pakis GDP/Economy.

Let that Sink in . If we use same meterics with the India , we will get whooping 740 BILLIONS US DOLLARS . IF we halved the amount it will be still 370 Billion Dollars.

Not even Americans will going to waste this amount of money on something without getting anything in return . Chinese are Makhichoos in terms of business and trade .

Only thing CPEC had done is ramp up infrastructure in Pak. Because there was zero infra there. Only Pakis are going to be benefited from this only Pakis .

For anyone who thinks China is going to merge/control Pakis , they won't. Pakis are against India that's a good thing for Chinese.
China is just going to sit at fence because it is working for them.

Pakis got free infra in terms of roads, electricity, factories etc .
Indians work their asses off for getting even slightest of infra.

For last 10 years BJP has ramped up our infra . Nobican can deny this.

Back to the topic CPEC is utter failure of money , planning and everything etc.
In 2023 it is still going on and still getting funds.

That's why I said Paki Geopolitics is not as Dumb as the whole Pakistan is.

Pakistan should have been defaulted as Sri Lanka but it didn't so far.
It is astonishing that Chinese are keep pumping money into swampland.

Now tell me one thing which country will provide us 740Billions $ or 370Billions$ ,
heck even 100 Billions $
if our economy is as horrendous as Pakis. (Thank God we dodged bullets in 90s and possibly in 2000 too)

This is the reason I think Pakis are lucky bastards in terms of geopolitics.

I am getting tired of this typing so I will explain other two factors later.
USA
Islamic Brotherhood

Vijay Verma 1996

Country flag
I know about all the links you had posted. These articles despite having substance to them are vague and more of gossip in nature. Obviously China would stop or slow their future investments. In these articles few projects are going to be halted but not the whole CPEC.
Thing is CPEC is going to be completed first it may achieve nothing substantial in future. But you can't ignore the projects that had already completed or in the phase of completion.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
CPEC and BRI is essentially exporting what chinese do within. Getting your population jobs outside your own country, by giving the host nation vast sums of loans at high interest, making them to use that loan money on Chinese men and material, which benefits their people who then send money back as remittances, get employed, and earn a lot of money through interest payments.

NutCracker

Country flag
I always thought that CPEC is just a branch of BRI but Chinese keep pumping money into the deadend known as CPEC . They could have slow down their investments but they didn't.
Don't you think CPEC should have slowed at least ?
FIRST. you put up above argument.
When I showed you the proof of slowing down of CPEC/ near halt.

You said this ..

Obviously China would stop or slow their future investments. I

🤣🤣YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.

Spend some time in being more articulate.

Last edited:

Vijay Verma 1996

Country flag
So........
Heard about economic complexity index, wherever there are people alive there will be some sort of economy, you can't cripple it like that, even war torn Syria, inflation capital Lebanon etc exist and have some form of economy. And for a country that has serious firepower, you can't cripple them easily, what can be done is make life unsustainable there, and currently that's what's happening, no major railway projects, no major industries and old ones are shutting down slowly, there economic complexity is not growing much and so does their economy, apart from base year revision and currency manipulation their economy hasn't grown much in last 12 years or so, and you can't corner a country without being the strongest one in the room, and we aren't clearly. And being unaffected by US-China cold war is a big term, given they almost defaulted, their forex are shit, have huge debt to be serviced. For last 10 years their literacy rate is fluctuating between 55-60 percent, their deficit grew from -15 billion approx to -40 billions currently, and their military spending is if they have a economy of 1 trillion dollars which isn't, so they are bound for failure, regarding geopolitics, we have good enough relationship with gulf countries for trade and it's working fine for us, and USA is the big boy in the room, you can't woo your way, and it's the worst friend and enemy to have, given China, you can't do much, they have good leverage over the world already.

The time is to grow silently and keep your interest safe, influence can be exerted as per our weight , puching above weight leads to Pakistan like economics
Well you replied to my older post, this is exactly I talked in new post. I am just stating despite horrible condition of Pakis they are still lucky that they hadn't met their doom yet.

Swesh

Well you replied to my older post, this is exactly I talked in new post. I am just stating despite horrible condition of Pakis they are still lucky that they hadn't met their doom yet.
It takes time always never happens at once

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles