Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Swesh

Alright .
I want to make a thread on which we can discuss things relatively rationally rather than usual whining , chest thumping and muhh righteousness Dharma drama.
I want to discuss pure geopolitics and India's failures on various issues.

If you guys don't like what I am going to do , you can kick me out .
Thanks .
You are wrong about kicking here we hope you stay here and present your side of arguments

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Pakistan tere tukde honge inshaallah

In Arab world they say inshallah when they have to reject something. If you say inshallah, that's not happening.

If you say "I will be there, inshallah." it means I really wanted to come but Allah isn't willing, so I will not be present. But if Allah permitted some impossible luck, I will come. 🤞

They don't like if say inshallah, especially in money matters.

Vijay Verma 1996

Country flag
Pakistan has geopolitical reach that is almost equal to India :

Everybody here knows about the current condition of Pakistan.
The important thing is that Pakistan should had collapsed so far but it didn't.
On the contrary it actually garned many offers from various countries, such as China , US , Saudi Arabia and last but not least Turkey.

During recent Pakistani crisis Saudis and Chinese provided them various funds.

Pakistan used Islamic Brotherhood for getting funds/loans from Saudi and Turkey.
This one is obvious.

Interesting thing was that they somehow managed to get package from China. Chinese don't lend their money unless they get something back.
There is nothing really there except future market that Chinese can access.

Pakistani economy is around 370 Billions only. They even balanced China and US in their trade .

Americans hadn't lost their bet with Pakistan yet. Chinese CPEC is working fine. I always thought that CPEC is just a branch of BRI but Chinese keep pumping money into the deadend known as CPEC . They could have slow down their investments but they didn't.

Pakistan seems to be almost unaffected by ongoing US - China wrangle.

Modi had work extensively for sole purpose of containment and dismembering Pakistan further. But it bears no fruit still.

What is exactly the contrivance that amends the follies of Pakistan currently?

Any thoughts?

Vijay Verma 1996

Country flag
Why not ? If not a full scale collapse at least an enormous debacle that can cripple them .
Just curious why not?

DingDong

Country flag
Pakistan has geopolitical reach that is almost equal to India :

Everybody here knows about the current condition of Pakistan.
The important thing is that Pakistan should had collapsed so far but it didn't.
On the contrary it actually garned many offers from various countries, such as China , US , Saudi Arabia and last but not least Turkey.

During recent Pakistani crisis Saudis and Chinese provided them various funds.

Pakistan used Islamic Brotherhood for getting funds/loans from Saudi and Turkey.
This one is obvious.

Interesting thing was that they somehow managed to get package from China. Chinese don't lend their money unless they get something back.
There is nothing really there except future market that Chinese can access.

Pakistani economy is around 370 Billions only. They even balanced China and US in their trade .

Americans hadn't lost their bet with Pakistan yet. Chinese CPEC is working fine. I always thought that CPEC is just a branch of BRI but Chinese keep pumping money into the deadend known as CPEC . They could have slow down their investments but they didn't.

Pakistan seems to be almost unaffected by ongoing US - China wrangle.

Modi had work extensively for sole purpose of containment and dismembering Pakistan further. But it bears no fruit still.

What is exactly the contrivance that amends the follies of Pakistan currently?

Any thoughts?
:pound: :pound:

So where can I find serious discussion thread?
:rofl::rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles