Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Didn't watch this match. I just kept track of the score on Google. Boycott is a boycott.
Same here.
Me too , did not watch it as I don't want to become a "potbelly Unkill" .
Where can I see it ? I swear it will be my first and (may be last] cricket match of my life, but only if you tell me that there was a suspense like need X points in T minutes or B balls, whatever, or that India won so largely that it is an absolute humiliation of Pak team.
I dont have TV set so recommend me a website.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Total meltdown on Paki forums... :crying: they tried to super hype a cricket match as "war" :crazy: and ended up embarrassing themselves and abusing their own players!

I saw this thread yesterday and waited and it was good to see BHIKHARIS Paki Mard-e-Momins collapsing as a pack of cards in front of SUPERIOR HINDUS! :heh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1697313323770.png

1697313019138.png

1697313146062.png

1697313208880.png

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Where can I see it ? I swear it will be my first and (may be last] cricket match of my life, but only if you tell me that there was a suspense like need X points in T minutes or B balls, whatever, or that India won so largely that it is an absolute humiliation of Pak team.
I dont have TV set so recommend me a website.
Don't watch or else you too will become a potbelly Unkill.
No cricket = No potbelly Unkill.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Well, I hate watching sport anyway and in all likelihood I won't have seen it to the end. May be youtube algo will suggest some shots in few weeks. Thanks.
I support your decision sir remember as @Suryavanshi ji warned us all about the potential evolution of a Indian man in a potbelly Unkill .
I thank him for his timely intimation.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
I support your decision sir remember as @Suryavanshi ji warned us all about the potential evolution of a Indian man in a potbelly Unkill .
I thank him for his timely intimation.
Not only sports, the day I get rid off my TV and radio sets, my life changed. Practicing yoga (beginner asanas are sufficient) and listening (and practicing a bit) indian classical music will keep you in track.

NutCracker

Country flag
Pakistan claims Indian R&AW is paying PKR 5 million each to Pakistani gunmen and their local handlers for carrying out targeted attacks.

Even if we are not paying them in fake PKR currency. We can pop 60,000 Porky high value targets with just 1 B $ of forex. That's like wiping out whole middle level management of Porkistani terrorist ecosystem.

Gubol123

Country flag
View attachment 226363

I haven't watched a cricket match in 5 years (fuck BCCI for enabling barkichod Pakis). But I never miss an opportunity to enjoy the misery of these inbreds. :pound::pound:
Go back and check that poster history. He is rabid anti India and pro Military guy years back. Became PTI fan and suddenly army is his enemy

indiatester

Country flag
They part covered the environmental impact here. But thats a freight train that going to hit them extremely hard in the coming years.
They have not invested enough in water management and thats going to cost their most important economic activity agriculture. Forget agriculture, they may have problems with drinking water itself which will drive even more people with potential out of the country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles