Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Guyzzz Cuckrainian MechIn(with all NATO Support) vs Paksitani MechIn
Which one is better?
Can we overrun these guys?
Their AF and navy is in tatters but mechin is pretty hyped.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
‘I want another one’ :)
At 1:14, when he was speaking with that woman and baby tagged as Pakistan and Bangladesh respectively, he said "I want another one". That sure did crack me up pretty good!:troll:

Yes, we carved out Bangladesh out of Pakistan, now we will Pak give birth to more children, alas more Balkanisation of Pakistan to break it into more "pieces". Grab your popcorn and enjoy the show.

The near "pLaUsIbLe" future of Pakistan.
IMG_20230604_105702.jpg
By the way the above meme is made by me itself, excuse me but I am not too creative when it comes to these type of Ideas w.r.t memes.:troll:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
This PDF user is basically dreaming of the Balkanisation of Bharat into smaller states. :hail:We have faced such a situation in the past several times if we were to take a glance at the history of the Indian subcontinent.

Today our great country is where it is only because we resisted invasions by so many foreign entities be them the Mughal rajas, the Anglo Saxons alas Britishers. Unfortunately because of them and some fools, India was partitioned in 1947 and Pakistan came into existence, unfortunately we can't do anything, there are some advantages of Pakistan's existence to India as well as some demerits at the same time. After in 1971 came Bangladesh but that was a part of West Pakistan and Bangladesh at the time was called as East Pakistan IIRC.

We played our cards right somehow luckily or else we would have been completely Balkanised by the foreign entities which I had mentioned earlier. See how the Anglo Saxons wiped out the native Americans, correct me if I am wrong but they are supposed to be called as Red Indians or something like that? Like how I said we would have ended up like the natives whom the Anglo Saxons came and brutally colonised them and today see who is there on that land.

Global Defence

Articles