Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Blademaster

Master Chief

Country flag
Is this guy cucked or what?
I am not trying to put all Punjabi Hindus and Sikhs in one box.. But, Kohli is a Punjabi Khatri.. And Punjabi Hindus and Sikhs are much more prone to this "Stockholm syndrome" like fascination with Pakistani Punjab, inspite of their ancestors being brutalized by the very same people during Partition..
That's also one of the reasons I hate hereditary Punjabi dominance of Bollywood ( Johar, Chopra , Roshan, Kapoor, Deol, Devgan, etc.. ) .. This has made Bollywood more susceptible to Pakistani propaganda..

Kumaoni

I am not trying to put all Punjabi Hindus and Sikhs in one box.. But, Kohli is a Punjabi Khatri.. And Punjabi Hindus and Sikhs are much more prone to this "Stockholm syndrome" like fascination with Pakistani Punjab, inspite of their ancestors being brutalized by the very same people during Partition..
That's also one of the reasons I hate hereditary Punjabi dominance of Bollywood ( Johar, Chopra , Roshan, Kapoor, Deol, Devgan, etc.. ) .. This has made Bollywood more susceptible to Pakistani propaganda..
Khatris are quite pro Pakistan in comparison. But a lot of khatris are India army officers, and they hate Pakistan. So its really a mix of the two

DocK

Country flag
Khatris are quite pro Pakistan in comparison. But a lot of khatris are India army officers, and they hate Pakistan. So its really a mix of the two
Once you see a paki look at you through a gun sight, your world view rapidly changes.

Most military members are generations of warriors who had such views passed on since 1947. Rest are just oblivious civilians who still love their lost home and miss dadiji ka rapist neighbour.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Once you see a paki look at you through a gun sight, your world view rapidly changes.

Most military members are generations of warriors who had such views passed on since 1947. Rest are just oblivious civilians who still love their lost home and miss dadiji ka rapist neighbour.
What happened to Admiral General Sawhney ? Is he a full on pak spy ?

DocK

Country flag
What happened to Admiral General Sawhney ? Is he a full on pak spy ?
Only 2 possible options
1 Deep agent planted to keep Porks delusional.
2 Was unfortunately caught in his last patrol. Got a taste of being baccha in bacchabaji and liked it. Was let go from Indian Army due to his need for being baccha. Now keeps calling his Friends so he can get one more try at being Baccha.

Kumaoni

Funnily most of my family’s (close and extended) elder generation, hated porkchops passionately. Veterans in my family bragged about beating their ass in the wars. Younger generation is cucked tho, trying to move to west for jobs

Rajpal s

Country flag
Khatri's are hindu but their marrige traditions are similar like muslims, they marry with their cousin sister like paki do.They are like half muslims because of their traditions.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles