Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Chinese are weak in English they speak mandarin only those Chinese who lived in west can speak English
There are a number of other dialects like yue , min , gan , wu , kejia , hakka etc but around 70% people speak putonghua also called as Mandarin
Arre how do you expect them to talk sensible when they do not even know the difference b/w 'economy' and 'economics'? Look at the responses you received; they do not even know the importance of consumption parameters and how they are downplaying electricity consumption per capita. The later is directly correlated with per capita GDP, economic complexity and even HDI; have a look at India' own economic surveys that argued that to increase (nominal) per capita by US$ 5k one needs to increase per capita electricity consumption by a factor of 2.5. And BDeshis themselves are on the receiving end due to poor sanitation and sewage management; UNICEF also admits it in their database as pointed out by @gslv markIII . With a doctor per 1000 population ratio of 0.63 it does not even make sense to mock others, lulz.

Take a chill pill and stop visiting shitholes; our neighborhood is known for producing rectums of varying parameters; their idiocy does not amaze us anymore.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No on Chinese defense forum it’s not pdf I don’t go to Pakistani defense forum they’re weird and when they realise i am an oriental they become more weird Bangladeshis are relatively better though And i have derived this conclusion from my personal interaction with Bangladeshis and Pakistanis
My experience says that Pakistanis are far more sensible and civilised, and at least more reasonable if not civilised than Bangladeshis in any manner. Almost the difference between a boy in urban colony vs an uneducated slum/nomadic (no insult intended) boy who never went to school.

Online Bangladeshis certainly are not educated. They barely know anything. Even Pakistani clients I face are more decent and competent than Bangladeshi ones.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My experience says that Pakistanis are far more sensible and civilised, and at least more reasonable if not civilised than Bangladeshis in any manner. Almost the difference between a boy in urban colony vs an uneducated slum/nomadic (no insult intended) boy who never went to school.

Online Bangladeshis certainly are not educated. They barely know anything. Even Pakistani clients I face are more decent and competent than Bangladeshi ones.
Maybe but i have met rich Bangladeshis only some of them are atheists and abuse islamic ideology and they eat pork too but I hardly find such Pakistanis , Afghans although are very different from Indians , Pakistanis and Bangladeshis
Afghans don’t hate hindus you will hardly find an afghan abusing hindus which Pakistanis often do

Jimih

Country flag

Bottomline is Subcontinent Muzzies are the worst breed.

Everyone others of their breed are progressing but not them.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Maybe but i have met rich Bangladeshis only some of them are atheists and abuse islamic ideology and they eat pork too but I hardly find such Pakistanis , Afghans although are very different from Indians , Pakistanis and Bangladeshis
I'm not talking about religiosity. I'm talking about competency, knowledge of profession, effective communication and confidence.

Bangladeshis representatives which I met certainly weren't poor also. They were executives of a company there. The difference looks kinda cultural and Bangladesh isn't modern as rest of South Asia yet.

kamaal

Country flag
There are fools on our side who fight with pakistani and bangladeshi about Indian economy. This fools get offended when this madrasa graduates don't accept the data. This is the reason India is not progressing, fools on our side haven't learnt how to behave like a citizen of developed nation.

Learn to ignore the illiterate momins from neighbourhood. World is looking at us and you fools are wasting time on foreign forums. Shame.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm not talking about religiosity. I'm talking about competency, knowledge of profession, effective communication and confidence.

Bangladeshis representatives which I met certainly weren't poor also. They were executives of a company there. The difference looks kinda cultural and Bangladesh isn't modern as rest of South Asia yet.
United Kingdom has highest number of Bangladeshis they mostly run restaurants or work as cook in Indian restaurants (Bengali Biryani is indeed very delicious)
On the other hand Pakistanis drive taxi , trucks etc or work on gas stations or as waiters in restaurants this is what i feel
And I don’t believe that Pakistanis living in west don’t eat pork because pork is available in Pakistani restaurants so if they can touch pork who knows they might be eating it as well

Shiv sagar

Country flag

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These are the major exports of Bangladesh and this too will end once their GSP status ends as these companies will move to India
The most recent exports are led by Non-Knit Men's Suits ($5.75B), Knit T-shirts ($5.74B), Knit Sweaters($4.91B), Non-Knit Women's Suits ($4.63B), and Knit Women's Suits ($2.45B). The most common destination for the exports of Bangladesh are Germany ($6.59B), United States ($6.25B), United Kingdom ($3.05B), Spain ($2.95B), and Poland($2.27B).
South Korea started from textile and became a high tech economy though they still are one of the biggest exporter of textile without GSP status like Bangladesh

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Bangladesh is Asian Monkey not the Asian tiger as they claim they have to do a lot to become asian tiger
In Gurugram and Noida, farmers who sold their land suddenly found themselves very rich. They didnt know what to do with the money, started immediately buying Fortuner and other luxury items. Then eventually ran out of money.

Bangladeshis remind me of them.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

This realisation would be 100x worse when you understand Bengali. Absolutely insane and jihadi mentality.

Global Defence

Articles