Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
If I might make a humble suggestion, it is a waste of energy to obsess over Pakistan. Its economy is weaker than that of neighboring Iran (and that is WITH the decades of repeated sanctions from most of the world), much less Taiwan or Japan or other advanced Asian states. Try to learn from the Buddhists -- do you spend hours and hours "hating" on a mosquito buzzing by your ear, or do you simply either ignore it, or casually swat it aside and move on to larger ventures and problems?

In any case, it is foolish to focus on only the pawn, and ignore the puppeteer. You are once again losing sight of India's greatest threat, and it is not the country belligerently firing a few shots into Kashmir every month or so. As renowned author Gordon G. Chang wrote in this article:

And he also reminds us that China's military ties with a certain group which has operated in both Pakistan and other places goes back well before 9/11, and certainly did not end after the tragic event:

And it was China, not America or any other power, which was responsible for their nuclear weapons in the first place.

"The continuation of Chinese involvement in the Pakistani program was revealed when Islamabad ended the Khan ring. Due to Chinese pressure, Pervez Musharraf, then the country’s strongman leader, conducted a hurried probe, forced Khan’s confession, and then immediately pardoned him in 2004 to cut off any disclosures embarrassing to Beijing, which supported the controversial decision to end the inquiry prematurely. Given China’s role in the Pakistani nuclear program and its influence in Islamabad, it was not possible for Khan, with official blessing, to transfer Chinese technology to Iran without Beijing’s knowledge and consent."

Almost everyone here is well aware that China is the main threat and Pakistan is just a puppet. This thread is mostly for entertainment purposes.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Which Sino-Defense forum? On Peedeef?
No on Chinese defense forum it’s not pdf I don’t go to Pakistani defense forum they’re weird and when they realise i am an oriental they become more weird Bangladeshis are relatively better though
And i have derived this conclusion from my personal interaction with Bangladeshis and Pakistanis

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
On sinodefense forum when i say that India has higher per capita consumption of electricity compared to Bangladesh they give haha reaction
I even qouted the data released by world bank but they dismissed it as an indian propaganda
They dismiss the data released by their own government as indian propaganda
Post here the link and let me deal with them.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You're right, Pakistan is non-issue and China is real enemy. But China's war will be fought economically.
The thing is Pakistan is the 'leverage' which any foreign entity, be it left, western, Islamic, chinese is used to work against India.
Its existence was all about to work like a pimp and used like harlot against India. Pakistan demise will be big loss for every of those entities.
@MilkTeaAlliance32. Let me elaborate on this further.
Lets talk about mandal theory of foreign relations.
It was formulated by chanakya , author of arthashastra a book on basically everything related to government.
How to rule, how to acquire power , almost everything a ruler needs to know. Written around 2 century bc .
Mandal theory says that , the ultimate goal of a king is to ensure happiness of his kingdom and his subjects and to achieve this he must stop at nothing , absolutely nothing.
There are no moral bounds in this regard.
According to mandal theory , there is a king in the centre or the principal king called vijigishu or the conqueror .
Some more terms are , ari , mitra , ari mitra , mitra mitra.
Vijigishu - this king has ambition to bring prosperity to his kingdom and peace .
He is willing to wage war also, but he is sorruended by
1) ari , meaning the enemy king , it is pertinent to note in arthashastra that almost all neighbours to a kingdom will ve its enemies , or will aspire to be enemies of the vijigishu king .
They may be weak but they will harm vijigishu nonetheless and if a small kingdom harms a big kingdom then vijigishu king is failing some where.
2) mitra , these kings are those who border with ari , but have direct border with ari .
Since they are enemies with ari , they will be friends with vijigshu
3) ari mitra , these states are situated directly in front of mitra, they will be friend with ari , but they will ve enemy with mitra and hence enemy of vijigishu.
4) mitra mitra, they are adjacent kings to ari mitra , who are enemies to ari mitra but friend with mitra and thus friends with vijigishu as well.

Taiwan for us , is mitra mitra to ve honest, so is south Korea and Japan and the south east Asia of Philippines.
While America is the mitra here , our immediate ally .
I said this in context of indo prc relations.

Now for Pakistan, its our ari to the west so afgans and iran is our mitra there .
For Bangladesh its our ari to east, so burma is our mitra there.

Now , these things are way more complex than written here, as every country has its own ambitions.
But the vijigshu must prevail at all costs

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
All the internal issues we face here is because of vested interests.
I would rather have a competent monarchy rule over a united india for 300 years .

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@MilkTeaAlliance32. Let me elaborate on this further.
Lets talk about mandal theory of foreign relations.
It was formulated by chanakya , author of arthashastra a book on basically everything related to government.
How to rule, how to acquire power , almost everything a ruler needs to know. Written around 2 century bc .
Mandal theory says that , the ultimate goal of a king is to ensure happiness of his kingdom and his subjects and to achieve this he must stop at nothing , absolutely nothing.
There are no moral bounds in this regard.
According to mandal theory , there is a king in the centre or the principal king called vijigishu or the conqueror .
Some more terms are , ari , mitra , ari mitra , mitra mitra.
Vijigishu - this king has ambition to bring prosperity to his kingdom and peace .
He is willing to wage war also, but he is sorruended by
1) ari , meaning the enemy king , it is pertinent to note in arthashastra that almost all neighbours to a kingdom will ve its enemies , or will aspire to be enemies of the vijigishu king .
They may be weak but they will harm vijigishu nonetheless and if a small kingdom harms a big kingdom then vijigishu king is failing some where.
2) mitra , these kings are those who border with ari , but have direct border with ari .
Since they are enemies with ari , they will be friends with vijigshu
3) ari mitra , these states are situated directly in front of mitra, they will be friend with ari , but they will ve enemy with mitra and hence enemy of vijigishu.
4) mitra mitra, they are adjacent kings to ari mitra , who are enemies to ari mitra but friend with mitra and thus friends with vijigishu as well.

Taiwan for us , is mitra mitra to ve honest, so is south Korea and Japan and the south east Asia of Philippines.
While America is the mitra here , our immediate ally .
I said this in context of indo prc relations.

Now for Pakistan, its our ari to the west so afgans and iran is our mitra there .
For Bangladesh its our ari to east, so burma is our mitra there.

Now , these things are way more complex than written here, as every country has its own ambitions.
But the vijigshu must prevail at all costs
I want to know the views of Pataliputra based empires regarding East Asia

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Monarchy like it was under Gupta or Maurya Empire based in Pataliputra not like the British Raj or Mughal Empire from Delhi or Agra
Precisely, magadh and eastern up is Indias future .
The day these places regain their lost sense of honor , they will raise india above everything and everyone else

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles