Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Physx32

Country flag
im-the-dim has invoked religion against the opposition in a constitutional matter(truly Islamic state)

Pitch is getting readied for huge sectarian conflict/civil war... whatever you may call it

He will bring out hundreds of thousands of PTI supporters to lay seige on Parliament on day of no confidence vote... same would be resorted by opposition parties who would bring out their own followers.

I hope all the parties bring guns and bombs to raid the parliament, I'd love to see some fireworks :popcorn2:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Gay Mitra might be trolling
In his case it's hard to know which
“Project hazam will blow away AMCA to bits”, so now a piece of shit lying on the computer screens of illiterate Porkis in a cyber cafe is some next generation jadeed tareen ladaka taiyyara according to Chyouthias that will have roohani taqat to defeat India :lol:

Just like how Paki airforce Abdoolz weirdly staring into blank space wallpapers on computers in a chamber called “space command” smaller than my bathroom gives orgasms to Pakroaches of becoming a space superpower :rofl:
1648187474034.png

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
“Project hazam will blow away AMCA to bits”, so now a piece of shit lying on the computer screens of illiterate Porkis in a cyber cafe is some next generation jadeed tareen ladaka taiyyara according to Chyouthias that will have roohani taqat to defeat India :lol:

Just like how Paki airforce Abdoolz weirdly staring into blank space wallpapers on computers in a chamber called “space command” smaller than my bathroom gives orgasms to Pakroaches of becoming a space superpower :rofl: View attachment 146805
A masters student at any IIT knows more than whole Pakistani scientist combined , except in case of paints

Concard

Country flag

Just like how Paki airforce Abdoolz weirdly staring into blank space wallpapers on computers in a chamber called “space command” smaller than my bathroom gives orgasms to Pakroaches of becoming a space superpower :rofl: View attachment 146805
They seem to be twiddling with just computer fluid simulations which is something thought in Mechanical Engineering Degree in the 2nd year if I am right. And they think they have made a giant leap forward in building a 5th generation jet. They keep proving us right about their inbred genes.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
They seem to be twiddling with just computer fluid simulations which is something thought in Mechanical Engineering Degree in the 2nd year if I am right. And they think they have made a giant leap forward in building a 5th generation jet. They keep proving us right about their inbred genes.
Anyone got info on no confidence voting ??

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Anyone got info on no confidence voting ??
It was scheduled to happen today but house was adjourned till 28th... so it will happen that day

In a way... Imraand got time for threatening & blackmailing those who left his party or withdrew support from his govt(numbered about 35)

So let's see what tamasha im-the-dim does on 27th(in the country wide protests he himself has called for)

Screenshot_20220325-122512_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles