Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Re: Pakistan asks UN to remove Priyanka Chopra as goodwill ambassador
Bravo Ms Shireen Mazari..good stance. No war-monger and hate-peddler be the ambassador for UNICEF.
Finally a government that has taken India and Indians diplomatically on. Something the stunted growth patwari brigade does not understand. To win a war on the ground you first need to win it on the table.
Keep kicking these scumbags where ever they are holding big positions....keep hurting them
A correct move no indian should sit on any sporting body , world peace body and any other body

They take the vote and then disappear

Yoga and Vege burger up their ***
Imagine the rxn of gangadeshi scum if the UN does the unthinkable and kicks out this bollywood skank.
Pakistan/OIC must target Google and Twitter / Facebook as well their alot of deletion taking place against Pakistani voices
The diplomatic offensive by this government has been amazing. The pigs of the previous government didn't even take Kulbushun's name once let alone go on a diplomatic offensive.
And much more. Now calculate the reaction of these deluded a-holes after UN reaction. Entire thread caught pin drop silence all of sudden.:pound::pound:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Some paki on baki forum:
You know i was really angry a few weeks ago and was cursing the government for sitting idle and letting the issue get cooled down instead of fighting and helping Kashmiris.

But you know what, i don't want a war. I like how Imran Khan is trying to avoid it at all costs and let the issue cool off. You know why?

I realised what kind of war would it be if a Niazi is the leader and Bajwa who has no respect for the country will be leading us?

Who can forget Niazi? Who made 90 thousand armed men surrender and strip them of attaining the rank of Shaheed, something they would have loved and every Muslim dreams of. This Niazi will do the same when his Bani Gala gets threatened.

Bajwa? Really i am supposed to follow his lead who disrespected the competency of the great Pakistani army and told the world he's the only man in Pakistan army, the guy after me is a eunuch who can't handle India because he came through illegal means and not on merit. Someone who loves power so much over his country is the last person that should lead. I would've had a lot of respect if he actually declared Marshal law like a man instead of cowering behind the excuse "my country needs me and i am sent from the sky and i am the smartest and powerful"
Musharaff was truly a commando, he wanted power and didn't like retirement and he took it like a man, not hiding behind excuses.

Yeah, let Kashmir burn. It has been burning for close to a century now and our conscience has been fast asleep. Let's wait until a better leader comes along who will not surrender but prefers martyrdom than submitting to Kufr and coward Mushrikeen. Uighurs have been made to commit Shirk and we're absolutely fine so who cares about Kashmir either.
Many more gems around there.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Pakis unable to pay even the electricity bills of the secretariat where Taliban Khan plants his ass everyday to shoot off tweets against India! The outstanding amount is Rs 42 Lakhs PKR!!! :shock: WAPDA has threatened to cut off supply if the amount isn't cleared within a week!

Aur inko Kashmir chahiye!! :rofl:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Oh.. that you can't burn. You know why?

Even you divide Pakistan into four parts, they would say that we are still occupying Indian territory.

Pakistan as a whole is only Indian territory.

The key to defeat pakistan is demoralization tactics.thats what hurts islam which is what pakistan is only a manifestation.the china treatment works . Defeating the pakistan military is a means not the end to defeat islam which is the true final boss in this game.pakistan is the normal ending boss.in order for india to achieve the perfect ending the islamic ideology and not terrorist ideology must be destroyed by weakening it to a point of causing mass apostasy .The military victory is thus just a diversion and is only part of the soln.we must make Pakistanis think india won and not just ourselves think we won.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Not the first one, watching the shorter reward of pilot claimed to have downed Su30, there have been some doubts from Pakistanis as well.
So it's official that we downed just 1 plane as mentioned in IK's latest article in NYT. Not for the first time, IK has mentioned that our airforce downed an Indian plane meaning just one plane. If we really downed 2 indian planes, why don't our leadership clearly states about two planes?
But the same conspiracy theory still exists.:lol:
We can't discuss the second plane because that involves the Israeli pilot

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
The killing part is of an already dead lizard stuck to tree.
I thought the same. The lizard looks dead in first few seconds.
So these subhumans are editing discovery videos to get back at us.
Well editing is a tough job. I can bet that this porki is plagiarizing someone else's work.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles